English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Are Shawcross and Pieters of Stoke' date=' and Johnny Evans safe at their ratings?[/quote']

I wouldn't bank it on Evans. A tree should have a better rating then him. Honestly is a league two quality defender but has somehow made it at United so I'd go for -1 but had it been in my control, straight 85.

The Stoke Duo is safe.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

With Stoke having a pretty decent season' date=' it's a good time for [b']Steven N'zonzi[/b] and Ryan Shawcross finally get a +1 to 89 right? Instrumental players for Stoke and solid Premier League performers for years. It would be fair imo.

Id be more inclined to give it to Shawcross than Nzonzi

With Stoke having a pretty decent season' date=' it's a good time for [b']Steven N'zonzi[/b] and Ryan Shawcross finally get a +1 to 89 right? Instrumental players for Stoke and solid Premier League performers for years. It would be fair imo.

Would give it to Shawcross. Would keep Nzonzi at where he is because there are better players who are 89.

Id be more inclined to give it to Shawcross than Nzonzi
Would give it to Shawcross. Would keep Nzonzi at where he is because there are better players who are 89.

I believe one day they could be 89 players but I'd keep them at 88 for now. I think where we are in the league and the form we've shown over the course of the season grades no higher than 88 in all honestly. However, if any Stoke players were to rise beyond that barrier, it would certainly be these two. I think Muniesa should be on course for an 87 too, but that's just me.

I believe one day they could be 89 players but I'd keep them at 88 for now. I think where we are in the league and the form we've shown over the course of the season grades no higher than 88 in all honestly. However' date=' if any Stoke players were to rise beyond that barrier, it would certainly be these two. I think Muniesa should be on course for an 87 too, but that's just me.[/quote']

Bardsley 88?

personally I think that SM goes too easy on relegated teams. teams that are relegated should not be getting many players with +s in fact they should be getting a lot of -s.

I am a QPR supporter (let the jokes commence) and even though I love my team, I don't think anyone from QPR should be getting a +. Even Charlie Austin in my opinion should stay an 86 until the january review of next season and that even depends on which team he is at (sadly i know we can't keep him :(:() and how he is doing.

also, it is a shame that people like Isla are still 90 rated. he should have been 89 before he joined us on loan and should be even lower now...

Dominic Solanke ?

he won't rise na ?

so I should sell him ?

Porbably wont rise if he does itll be token but keep him 100%

Accoridng to you' date=' are there real chances for him to rise?[/quote']

I think Shawcross has a shot yes. I personally don't like him and alot of people don't - but hell most people don't like Terry either. He has never had an outstanding season to claim the 89, but in his case SM should look at sustained consistent performances at a PL stable club now which Stoke have acheived. Never really look like being relegated and Even now they are better offensive minded than under Pulis but the strong point of Stoke still remains defence rather than creativity for me. Id like to see a +1 but i wouldn't bank on it.

hi guys' date='MCNAIR he does not deserve +3???thanks...[/quote']

got a +2 after his initial rise up to 80 recently. Dont think he has done loads since then.

personally I think that SM goes too easy on relegated teams. teams that are relegated should not be getting many players with +s in fact they should be getting a lot of -s.

I am a QPR supporter (let the jokes commence) and even though I love my team' date=' I don't think anyone from QPR should be getting a +. Even Charlie Austin in my opinion should stay an 86 until the january review of next season and that even depends on which team he is at (sadly i know we can't keep him :(:() and how he is doing.

also, it is a shame that people like Isla are still 90 rated. he should have been 89 before he joined us on loan and should be even lower now...[/quote']

Austin could get 87, certainly not the 88 people are screming for. He deserves 87 even if they are relegated and tbh he will likely move to stop the championship 87 headache.

Agree on the rest though. No one over 85 can rise and ALOT of people should be dropping to 85 area. Isla should drop like a stone couldnt agree more. Not been a bad player in the past but it is a bit of farce playing at QPR (no offence) and having that rating.

dunno' date=' but i like your PL world shortlist. was puzzled till i came here B)[/quote']

Haha when I was shortlisting him (I shortlisted two more optional purchases) I was thinking how long will it take for someone to connect this :P I have him in another world too, where I was holding on to him to see if he will move to a decent level club to keep his rating, but for PLW it actually matters which club he goes to :D

So I hope to hear some opinions.

Haha when I was shortlisting him (I shortlisted two more optional purchases) I was thinking how long will it take for someone to connect this :P I have him in another world too' date=' where I was holding on to him to see if he will move to a decent level club to keep his rating, but for PLW it actually matters [i']which[/i] club he goes to :D

So I hope to hear some opinions.

Well no one knows where he will go. I BVery much assume he will leave but id fancied him to go abroad. Not too shattered if you poach him. Ill be a little surprised if he stays in PL. Desperately needs to be first eleven somewhere career wasting away at City

Which Man Utd players are most likely to get a rise' date=' which may get a decrease and which are 50-50 for increasing? Thanks.[/quote']

My opinion:

Valdes 92 -> 91

De Gea 92 -> 93

Rojo 89 -> 90 (50-50)

Shaw 88 -> 89 (50-50)

Evans 90 -> 89 (50-50)

Smalling 89 -> 90

McNair 80 -> 82 (50-50)

Rafael 91 -> 90

Herrera 90 -> 91

Wilson 78 -> 80 (50-50)

Van Persie 95 -> 94

Falcao 94 -> 93

My opinion:

Valdes 92 -> 91 50% to 90.

De Gea 92 -> 93 I dont think so' date=' not without silverware.[/color']

Rojo 89 -> 90 (50-50) Id say more 25%

Shaw 88 -> 89 (50-50) 0%.

Evans 90 -> 89 (50-50)

Smalling 89 -> 90

McNair 80 -> 82 (50-50)

Rafael 91 -> 90

Herrera 90 -> 91 50%

Wilson 78 -> 80 (50-50)

Van Persie 95 -> 94 I wouldnt even be shocked to see a 93.

Falcao 94 -> 93Wouldnt be surprised to see 92 even if harsh given his return from injury.

Mine in red.