English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hey guys' date=' what do you think about Daryl Janmaat? Looks like he's having a fine season at Newcastle, could he get a rise from 89 to 90 soon?

Thanks! :)[/quote']

not a chance with the way newcastle have ended this season. they could yet be relegated!

mangala ' date=' i dont think hes that bad. do you think hes first tam next season[/quote']

I think he probably will. Demi cant be a long term option and there are not loads of options around to replace him. Spent good money on him and i think he will be next season, but that's just an estimation ofc.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Mert stays 91?

review not done they just popped JT in there. That said i wouldnt expect him to rise he is a solid defender but 91 is good for him. Better than 90 rabble but he just has some brain fades that will keep him at 91 unless Arsenal as a whole can win the league or similar to justify an increase.

Young-91 in next review ?

stay imo

What about Walcott' date=' Welbeck and Jovetic? Will they keep their rating?

Who do you prefer?[/quote']

Walcott could and probably should drop to 90. Welbz is very safe. Jovetic is harder to predict imo, so i wont say.

For sure' date=' he's amazing.

Man United

Young +1 to 91

Herrera + 1 to 91

Carrick -2 to 90

Rafael -2 to 89

RVP -2 to 93

Falcao -1 to 93[/quote']

Probably the most sensible thing you've said in the forum, which isn't much.

Carrick probably +1 though, he's been good whenever he's played. Rafael too, too harsh, he's still young. Pull him down to 90.

For sure' date=' he's amazing.

Man United

Young +1 to 91

Herrera + 1 to 91

Carrick -2 to 90

Rafael -2 to 89

RVP -2 to 93

Falcao -1 to 93[/quote']

Probably the most sensible thing you've said in the forum' date=' which isn't much.

Carrick only -1 though, he's been good whenever he's played. Rafael too, too harsh, he's still young. Pull him down to 90.[/quote']

What!?

Carrick should not drop at all. My goodness me have you watched him this season? He is the sole reason we've had any sort of decent performance in midfield and without him our team goes to absolute pot!!!

How on earth can you justify Carrick being dropped -1 let alone -2!!!

Not only that but he got a call up to England too which if anything shows his reputation is on the increase.

Genuinely there is more of a case for a +1 than -1 but any sane minded or at least well informed fan of any club would realise the importance of Carrick and have no qualms about him being on a 92.

Rafael however should drop -2 he's not been involved in the first team this season with his place taken over by Valencia, that combined with his poor performances is reason enough to drop him to 89.

Ashley Young has had a very good season, really truly been excellent for United however I couldn't see him raising anytime soon. If he continues like this next season by all means raise him but 91 is too much for one good season considering where he came from in terms of performance.

Herrera to 91, I could understand and fully support, Herrera has had a very good start to his United career, undoubtedly one of the better LVG signings. As much as I'd love to see him rise though I don't know if it will happen. If Coutinho has risen though so should Herrera, stats wise Herrera has 6 goals and 4 assists in 18 games in the BPL which is a decent return for a midfielder.

If that happens though then players like Henderson etc need to be raised.

RVP needs to drop, probably 93 is fair but he does have 10 goals 2 assists in 25 which isn't horrific.

Falcao should really also drop -2 he's done nothing to suggest he should be a 93 4 goals 4 assists in 26 appearances isn't right.

What rating changes can be expected for the following youngsters, or is it time to let them go

Tyrias Browning (76)

Zouma (88)

Rekik (86)

McNair (80)

Chambers (87)

Shaw (88)

Bentaleb (87)

Can (88)

Januzaj (87)

Barkley (89)

Nick Powell (84)

Grealish (80)

Marcos Lopes (82)

Gnabry (82)

Angelo Henriquez (84)

Kane (88)

Dele Alli (80)

What rating changes can be expected for the following youngsters' date=' or is it time to let them go

Tyrias Browning (76)

Zouma (88)

Rekik (86)

McNair (80)

Chambers (87)

Shaw (88)

Bentaleb (87)

Can (88)

Januzaj (87)

Barkley (89)

Nick Powell (84)

Grealish (80)

Marcos Lopes (82)

Gnabry (82)

Angelo Henriquez (84)

Kane (88)

Dele Alli (80)[/quote']

really Couldnt go through all these as the same generic posts on all threads. Kane to 90, Bentaleb to 86/87 (not one yet). grealish 83 Rekik just rose, gnabry stay barkley stay

What rating changes can be expected for the following youngsters' date=' or is it time to let them go

Tyrias Browning (76)

Zouma (88)

Rekik (86)

McNair (80)

Chambers (87)

Shaw (88)

Bentaleb (87)

Can (88)

Januzaj (87)

Barkley (89)

Nick Powell (84)

Grealish (80)

Marcos Lopes (82)

Gnabry (82)

Angelo Henriquez (84)

Kane (88)

Dele Alli (80)[/quote']

Those players have no potential. Sell them all.

Zouma (88)

McNair (80)

Shaw (88)

Can (88)

Januzaj (87)

Barkley (89)

Grealish (80)

Kane (88)

Dele Alli (80)[/quote']

The above are likely to gain in ratings next season or are at least worth keeping

Zouma will rise at Chelsea, McNair is criminally low on 80 Shaw will be first choice LB for United next season, Can is developing well at Liverpool, Januzaj has bags of potential, just needs games, Barkley needs time, Grealish is due a rise for his displays, Kane obvious that one and Dele Alli should get some time next season at Spurs to rise.

Thoughts on these for the review?

MATIĆ' date=' Nemanja +1

HERRERA, Ander +1

ROJO, Marcos Stay

THORPE, Tom Stay, maybe +1 for winning Under 21 Prem

Also, there was talk last window of Man U coming in for JOHNSON, Ryan... Is it worth holding on to him or time to sell up?[/quote']

You're talking about the 10k guy right? Keep him unless you have him at a really small club :P

Also, after watching so many Man Utd games (they're always on TV!), I think Young deserves a +1. I think he's been their best outfield player this season.

Zouma (88)

Rekik (86)

McNair (80)

Shaw (88)

Bentaleb (87)

Can (88)

Januzaj (87)

Barkley (89)

Grealish (80)

Marcos Lopes (82)

Kane (88)

Dele Alli (80)

Keep the following players.

As for rises' date=' expect McNair, Grealish, Lopes, and Kane to rise.

Thoughts on these for the review?

MATIĆ, Nemanja

HERRERA, Ander

ROJO, Marcos

THORPE, Tom

Also, there was talk last window of Man U coming in for JOHNSON, Ryan... Is it worth holding on to him or time to sell up?

Keep the first three. Matic and Herrera should rise, and Rojo could rise, although unlikely.

What!?

Carrick should not drop at all. My goodness me have you watched him this season? He is the sole reason we've had any sort of decent performance in midfield and without him our team goes to absolute pot!!!

Not only that but he got a call up to England too which if anything shows his reputation is on the increase.

Genuinely there is more of a case for a +1 than -1 but any sane minded or at least well informed fan of any club would realise the importance of Carrick and have no qualms about him being on a 92.

Rafael however should drop -2 he's not been involved in the first team this season with his place taken over by Valencia' date=' that combined with his poor performances is reason enough to drop him to 89.

Ashley Young has had a very good season, really truly been excellent for United however I couldn't see him raising anytime soon. If he continues like this next season by all means raise him but 91 is too much for one good season considering where he came from in terms of performance.

Herrera to 91, I could understand and fully support, Herrera has had a very good start to his United career, undoubtedly one of the better LVG signings. As much as I'd love to see him rise though I don't know if it will happen. If Coutinho has risen though so should Herrera, stats wise Herrera has 6 goals and 4 assists in 18 games in the BPL which is a decent return for a midfielder.

RVP needs to drop, probably 93 is fair but he does have 10 goals 2 assists in 25 which isn't horrific.

Falcao should really also drop -2 he's done nothing to suggest he should be a 93 4 goals 4 assists in 26 appearances isn't right.[/quote']

Agreed with Ben, Carrick might be a tad high at 92, but he is one of the most important players for United along side De Gea, Rooney and maybe Herrera.

Cam - what % do you give Gylfi to get a 90?

Has a chance with 7/10 goals/assists but Swansea did miss Europe. I wouldn't bank on it at any means. I'm leaning ever so slightly towards a yes, so lets say no more than 60/40 its probably close to even each way. Wouldn't grumble if they did, wouldn't riot if they didn't.

What!?

Rafael however should drop -2 he's not been involved in the first team this season with his place taken over by Valencia' date=' that combined with his poor performances is reason enough to drop him to 89.

Falcao should really also drop -2 he's done nothing to suggest he should be a 93 4 goals 4 assists in 26 appearances isn't right.[/quote']

I'm sorry, was typing on the phone. I meant +1. My bad.

Agreed.