English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Has a chance with 7/10 goals/assists but Swansea did miss Europe. I wouldn't bank on it at any means. I'm leaning ever so slightly towards a yes' date=' so lets say no more than 60/40 its probably close to even each way. Wouldn't grumble if they did, wouldn't riot if they didn't.[/quote']

Thanks as always brother

Thoughts about rating changes please:

Stones - +1, +2?

Joao Teixeira? (I don't know much about him, he is on loan and plays regurarly, but I don't think he could play for Liverpool)

Will Hughes?

And should I keep Fernando Reges?

Thoughts about rating changes please:

Stones - +1' date=' +2?

Joao Teixeira? (I don't know much about him, he is on loan and plays regurarly, but I don't think he could play for Liverpool)

Will Hughes?

And should I keep Fernando Reges?[/quote']

Stones will 100% +1, 50/50 +2. Everton have somehow got themself into place for top 10 after a season of relative mediocrity they have climbed late to look better than they have been which is a shame cause i am a bit of a secret Everton fan. Still hasnt Nailed being first name on the team sheet in CB but will and a must keep.

Keep Teixera and Hughes for now to watch and see their progression to early to say.

Depends on your team. Rumours Yaya could leave and Fernando might be able to get a starting spot. If he plays for you and you have no better option to buy hold him.

And Tomas Kalas' date=' is he worth keeping? Will he get +1 because he got some minutes on loan in championship?[/quote']

Personally id sell him off, dont think he is anything special.

Should I keep Chalobah and Sam Gallagher?

yes to both, especially Chalobah. I think he has what it takes to actually make the grade at Chelsea, something not many youth players do (i cant think of the last that wasnt bought straight in??)

Should I keep Chalobah and Sam Gallagher?

As Cam says above, Chalobah seems to be one of the rare cases to actually get a chance! So I would keep him.

Not too long ago I personally asked about Gallagher too, and was advised to sell him. Maybe if you do a search for his name you'll find those posts and the explanation (bc I don't remember exactly :D)

If Chalobah was that good then Jose would keep him and have him as part of the squad like Loftus Cheek etc...

Looks to be following Mancienne and McEachran though so my personal views would be to maybe sell.

I think he is better than Mancienne and McEachran,but I don't think he will reach the lofty levels of Cheek...

get it? :D

Am I right in thinking Loftus-Cheek has been reviewed and stayed the same rating?

I have him in a couple of GW's and his position has very recently been reviewed and changed, surely if his rating was going to change they would have done this at the same time?

Am I right in thinking Loftus-Cheek has been reviewed and stayed the same rating?

I have him in a couple of GW's and his position has very recently been reviewed and changed' date=' surely if his rating was going to change they would have done this at the same time?[/quote']

He will probably get a +1/2 when the English review happens in a couple of weeks.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Cahill' date=' Hazard e Aguero +1?

Kane +2? :):) Mata -1? :confused:[/quote']

Cahill +1, Aguero Likely +1, Hazard 50/50 +1

Kane +2/+1

MAHREZ' date='rise?

thanks....:)[/quote']

Rose earlier in season and hasnt been as good since. think he might stay personally. Though with Leicester survival maybe a +1 to imprive their ratings but i dont think so

Cahill +1' date=' Aguero Likely +1, Hazard 50/50 +1

Kane +2/+1

Rose earlier in season and hasnt been as good since. think he might stay personally. Though with Leicester survival maybe a +1 to imprive their ratings but i dont think so[/quote']

Could you assist me about Iva Cam? Does he get a rise?

Could you assist me about Iva Cam? Does he get a rise?

Unlikely. I expected Terry (done) and Azpi and Cahill to rise to give a 92 across the board. Has some decent attacking stats too Ivanovic but i just dont think he will get 93, i think all the def at 92 is perfect for Chelsea.