.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Sterling +1 or stable? :rolleyes:

For me' date=' he should as his importance showed yesterday but his stats don't back that up and I think he will stay.

Aguero +1?-YES

Zabaleta stay?-YES

Moreno no chance for +1?-NO WAY

Dier +1/2? +2

Perez +1? YES

Zouma +1? NO

Forster +1? NO but there's a chance

Verthongen stay? YES

Gerrard stay? Will get a -1 like Xavi did for moving to lower leagues which is ridiculous as decreasing them immediately is not acceptable.

Ospina +1/2? +1

Mata -1 e Matic +1? :confused:

Matic should only get +1 for the time being as SM simply doesn't give +2's that easily.

How surprising would a Remy rise be?

NO chance.

Will Verthonghen stay at 91? hows he been this season?

Stays for me.

For me' date=' he should as his importance showed yesterday but his stats don't back that up and I think he will stay.

Matic should only get +1 for the time being as SM simply doesn't give +2's that easily.

NO chance.

Stays for me.[/quote']

Sterlings average but if he slowed his game down ( i know pace is a huge part of his game) (I know he has to a extent) but if he slowed it down and was more technically gifted and could use his pace when actually warranted he'd likely be a fantastic footballer. Seen way to many English players with his skill set hyped off the back of a few good moments and great pace get a few years older and just completely stagnate or are very injury prone and i'm not only talking about Lennon or Walcott. Liverpool should take 50m and run if they get it but it still won't make up for the 30m they spent on that tall geordie what's his name? :D

As for Forster he more than deserves a 90 but that injury as we know doesn't help his cause but he was brilliant prior again as we know.

+1/2 the prior being more likely wit WBA indifferent season if I am being honest.

But he scored 12 goals & assisted 6 since his last rating change.

P.Jones +1?

Willian +1?

Nasri -1?

NO CHANCE

I'd say yes but he hasn't been fantastic as Keith suggested :P

Yes a drop looks likely.

Willian deserves to be 92' date='he has been fantastic this season imo,better than Oscar and he is 92..[/quote']

Stop it Keith :P

Sterlings average but if he slowed his game down ( i know pace is a huge part of his game) (I know he has to a extent) but if he slowed it down and was more technically gifted and could use his pace when actually warranted he'd likely be a fantastic footballer. Seen way to many English players with his skill set hyped off the back of a few good moments and great pace get a few years older and just completely stagnate or are very injury prone and i'm not only talking about Lennon or Walcott. Liverpool should take 50m and run if they get it but it still won't make up for the 30m they spent on that tall geordie what's his name? :D

As for Forster he more than deserves a 90 but that injury as we know doesn't help his cause but he was brilliant prior again as we know.

Yes his decision making is horrendous I agree but this is one part of your game that can be improved but his dribbling and pace is something people rarely possess and I really think he can be big next season.

Thinking again, yes I agree Forster should get it.

Seriously if you watched the Chelsea games like I have you will know it.Every Chelsea fan will tell you that Willian has been very good this season' date='bear in mind that Dunga plays him for Brazil too.[/quote']

He is a worker and works his socks off for the side and this is the only reason why Jose plays him.

What about a rise for Charlie Austin?

What about Andre Wisdom?

Austin should get a +1 and should keep on rising if he moves to a bigger, better club then QPR.

Was in for a very decent rise but has completely gone off the radar under Pulis which is kinda peculiar to me as he is strong and large, the perfect Pulis defender but non the less, nothing for him I fear maybe maybe a +1 for his early season performances but that's a big IF.

But he scored 12 goals & assisted 6 since his last rating change.

Yeah' date=' however i have always been a bgi beliver in team ranking being an overall indicator of your rtating, more so than alot of people tbh. still i put +2 there as he got 20 goals this season all up (from memory) bu he did start the season at an 84 at Brom. I think Austin is likely to be an 87, although QPR were relgated and brom survived. Id like to see both at 87. If berahino truly is good, he will sort out another 20 goals or near next season and get 89 no problems.

P.Jones +1?

Willian +1?

Nasri -1?

Nope

Maybe see below

Might just hold but slim chance of drop

He is a worker and works his socks off for the side and this is the only reason why Jose plays him.

This is why Jose has him imo. In terms of skill etc he is by far the least highly rated player at Chelsea. But willian is like a poor mans Sanchez for me. He works all day up and down. Defensively not amazing but always works back and holds up when he can and gets well up the pitch as well. I think every manager would love a team of Alexisis or even Willians. This is the type of player you can never be angry with or drop. I think he might get the 92 due to Chelsea winning, although im still happy with him 91 as he is probably the "worst" player in the starting 11 in terms of individual skill, but i admire the way he works so a +1 for the team being successful is justified immensely so in this case.

Cahill' date=' Hazard e Aguero +1?

Kane +2? :):) Mata -1? :confused:[/quote']

Yes, no and yes.

No, if I remember correctly, Kane only scored vs Lithuania and got another goal for Spurs, since his last review - 89 would be the appropriate rating for him. He hasn't done enough for a +1 since his last review, but then again he got reviewed too early imo.

And if I had to bet, Mata will keep his rating for now.

How surprising would a Remy rise be?

Not surprsing at all' date=' due to SW's constant incompetence.

But it would be a total joke.

Besic (Everton) + 2 ?

And will he keep his CB Position ?

Where do you see his future rating peak ?

Thanks for your help.

I'd give him a +1.

He should keep his CB spot.

I mean, if Biscuits still has a CB spot, anything is possible. :o

Hard to predict Besic's peak.

I see potential in him, but I heard he has a bad boy rep.

I see him peaking at 90.

Besic (Everton) + 2 ?

And will he keep his CB Position ?

Where do you see his future rating peak ?

Thanks for your help.

Pretty much fully agree with pedro.

I think he will keep his CB, i think he will get +1 to 86 and its very hard to predict but if he can make it at Everton 89/90 would be a likely peak.