English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Cam what do you reckon about Koscielny?

I think he and Per have been a basically niled on first choice pairing for a solid top 4 side for 2 years running. really could both be 92 (when you add in a WC for Per). I think pers age will work against him and he has his lumbery moments and i do rate Kos slightly higher. Personally i think that both justify a 92, But Kos is the one who deserves it more, Per is probably fine at 91 as his career will start to wind down soon id wager.

I think he and Per have been a basically niled on first choice pairing for a solid top 4 side for 2 years running. really could both be 92 (when you add in a WC for Per). I think pers age will work against him and he has his lumbery moments and i do rate Kos slightly higher. Personally i think that both justify a 92' date=' But Kos is the one who deserves it more, Per is probably fine at 91 as his career will start to wind down soon id wager.[/quote']

I would agree with that.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Besic (Everton) + 2 ?

And will he keep his CB Position ?

Where do you see his future rating peak ?

Thanks for your help.

Yes Besic should get a rise but only a plus +1 for me

for the time being yeah and could play there more come next season with lack of decetish CB's at Everton and lack of funds.

I won't hold much hope on him getting above 89-90 tbh' date=' nothing special.

Zabaleta stay? I would like to exchange it with Piscszek (-1) :D

Yeah Zaba should stay.

Besic (Everton) + 2 ?

Thanks for your help.

I can't see him keeping that position. Martinez has used him as a DM or CM this season and has indicated that he is Gareth Barry's replacement in the side. I think his peak is 89/90.

Mata -1 e Matic +1? :confused:

Juan Mata shouldn't drop. I would like to see Nemanja Matic rise' date=' but it's not a certain

Aguero +1?

Zabaleta stay?

Moreno no chance for +1?

Dier +1/2?

Perez +1?

Zouma +1?

Forster +1?

Verthongen stay?

Gerrard stay?

Ospina +1/2?

Aguero +1

Zabaleta stay

Moreno stay

Dier +2

Perez +1

Zouma stay

Forster +1

Vertonghen stay

Gerrard stay

Ospina +1

Sterling +1 or stable? :rolleyes:

Stay. He's not been good enough for 91.

How much will Berahino rise by?

Probably by one.

P.Jones +1?

Willian +1?

Nasri -1?

Samir Nasri won't drop' date=' and I can see Willian rising by 1.

What about a rise for Charlie Austin?

What about Andre Wisdom?

Charlie Austin should rise. Andre Wisdom should not.

Besic (Everton) + 2 ?

Thanks for your help.

Besic should probably get a +1

Very harsh on Willian' date='but lets move on..:D

Kosielney? Could he see a rise?[/quote']

I would think so

Yes' date=' do it.

Is it worth picking up besic for 3.9 he won't have any effect on my team I'd just be looking for a rise out of him or is there better options?

Sure, pick him up.

What do we make of Tadic?

Should be safe enough but he kind of petered out toward the end of the season and had a groin injury too.

Reckon he will be part of Southampton's plans next season?

Have an offer in for Tadic of Destro and another offer of Pato for Tadic.... Any thoughts on who to choose? Thinking of stickin' with Tadic for the time being... is 91 even a possibility eventually?

Should be safe enough but he kind of petered out toward the end of the season and had a groin injury too.

Have an offer in for Tadic of Destro and another offer of Pato for Tadic.... Any thoughts on who to choose? Thinking of stickin' with Tadic for the time being... is 91 even a possibility eventually?

If you need a striker take the Destro deal, otherwise keep Tadic. Tadic won't get 91 at Southampton.

He was very, very good early in the season but got a bit of a bad rub with injuries and playing out of position. We don't have any naturally right-sided players but about 5 who play best on the left, after a while Tadic became the one who drew the short straw and had to play on the right where he was much less effective. Then just as he started playing left again and showing glimpses of regaining his form he got injured. Probably not nailed on as a starter next season though it depends on how well Rodríguez comes back. Don't think he has much chance of a 91 with us but definitely has the talent if he was in the right team.

Keep Zab. Piszscek will probably drop Zab is the better option.

Is it worth picking up besic for 3.9 he won't have any effect on my team I'd just be looking for a rise out of him or is there better options?

I think he has a sense of humour. I heard Yaya Toure is easy to get a rise out of.

Puncheon (86) of Crystal Palace will he get +1 or even +2 ?

Thanks in Advance.

Id like to see him at 87.

Ryan Mason another rise?

Yeah he will get a rise to 87 id think' date=' maybe 88.

Is Thomas Ince 85 of Hull (loan to Derby) a good player ?

11 goals in 18 starts for Derby are not bad.

Does he have the potential to be 87/88 rated one day ?

Thanks in Advance.

Havent seen him but have heard alot of hype for him. Might be worth keeping.

91 he would have to be VERY good at soton. I have heard bad things about Destros move. Id be more inclined to stick with Tadic, has shown what he is capable of.