English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

I'm looking forward to seeing what Jack Grealish rises to in June' date=' have him in 2 GW's. Currently an 80. What are people's thoughts, 83-84?[/quote']

Whilst his stats are good and he is oozing quality (hope he plays for us Irish by the way!) I'm not sure about his stats for this review, what are they like?

Either way, quality player and I wouldn't be selling him anytime soon, he will move to a bigger club than Villa if he keeps on his course

I'd give him a +1.

4 goals and 11 assists ain't that good.

Besides' date=' Bolasie already got a +1 early this year.

87 is the right rating for him imo.[/quote']

Bolasie is excellence 4 goals 11 assists is good-decent if that's his stats but he is a very very good player very scary the way he runs at defenders. I have to admit though I thought he was younger like 21 AND English I was like there is a English player with real talent but he's not. :)

Guest Guest

What do people think Drogba will drop too ? I have a chance to buy him in a very competitive game world. He obviously going to drop, my guess is -2 but if I can get a run out of him at 91 it might just get me promoted this season.... Also any ideas when the EPL rating changes are going to happen. Are SM still sticking roughly to the old sequence of doing the big leagues ?

What do people think Drogba will drop too ? I have a chance to buy him in a very competitive game world. He obviously going to drop' date=' my guess is -2 but if I can get a run out of him at 91 it might just get me promoted this season.... Also any ideas when the EPL rating changes are going to happen. Are SM still sticking roughly to the old sequence of doing the big leagues ?

[/quote']

A -2 would be incredibly harsh; considering he did partake quite regularly in Chelsea's title winning season.

Besides, he scored as many goals as Falcao, with the latter only dropping by one.