.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

;2382228']it would be very harsh if the likes of Julio Cesar dropped more than -2...still a class keeper.

i wouldnt bet on such drops though at the halfway point of the season' date=' even though they are terrible, and some of these players havent played much due to injury ie Zamora & Johnson.

he shouldnt get it.

only played 11 times in like nearly 18months/2 years[/quote']

QPR are pants and Wilshere is class, hence why Cesar should drop to around 90 and Wilshere should get a 90.

But at the rate they are reviewing' date=' it could be treble that when it comes to the review :rolleyes:[/quote']

Treble that? So you're saying he would've already played 30 times once the review swings in? That amount of games will take about half a year and we all know the epl review will come in the next week or two. Your post doesn't make sense man.

Treble that? So you're saying he would've already played 30 times once the review swings in? That amount of games will take about half a year and we all know the epl review will come in the next week or two. Your post doesn't make sense man.

Sarcasm mate, sarcasm.

Yea, none of us know that. All we know is next is most likely bundesliga and then liga bbva. Premier could come in a month for all we know :)

All i want is

Cazorla to hit 92

Ramires to hit 92

Giroud to hit 91

Vertonghen to hit 91

Fellaini to hit 91

Oscar to hit 90

Johnson to not drop

Terry to not drop further than -1

Mertesacker to stay

and i will be happy :D

Dempsey to 91' date=' possible ?[/color']

No chance whatsoever.

All i want is

Cazorla to hit 92

Ramires to hit 92

Giroud to hit 91

Vertonghen to hit 91

Fellaini to hit 91

Oscar to hit 90

Johnson to not drop

Terry to not drop further than -1

Mertesacker to stay

and i will be happy :D

Cazorla, Ramires, Fellaini and Oscar should definitely rise imo. I don't think Terry will drop much either and both Merte and Johnson should stay too. Vertonghen has a strong case for 91 too but Giroud to 91 would be a bit OTT.

Cazorla' date=' Ramires, Fellaini and Oscar should definitely rise imo. I don't think Terry will drop much either and both Merte and Johnson should stay too. Vertonghen has a strong case for 91 too but Giroud to 91 would be a bit OTT.[/quote']

Giroud should rise, 9 goals and 6-8 assists, chamakh scored 10 and 4 assists and rose to 91. He hasn't had a rating change for a good while and I'm sure he scored a good few goals and assists at Montpellier. However because he doesn't start every game will probably hinder this.

Giroud should rise' date=' 9 goals and 6-8 assists, chamakh scored 10 and 4 assists and rose to 91. He hasn't had a rating change for a good while and I'm sure he scored a good few goals and assists at Montpellier. However because he doesn't start every game will probably hinder this.[/quote']

Btw just to make it clear, (I don't think he should rise but looking at previous and the way chamakh rose, Giroud will probably rise.

Giroud should rise' date=' 9 goals and 6-8 assists, chamakh scored 10 and 4 assists and rose to 91. He hasn't had a rating change for a good while and I'm sure he scored a good few goals and assists at Montpellier. However because he doesn't start every game will probably hinder this.[/quote']

When Chamakh rose to 91 Arsenal were in a better form.

Anyone reckon they will give Carrick a +1 from Man united. He's been arguably their best player so far this season. Such an improvement! Just check out his cross against Newcastle for the winner. Sublime!

Well he plays for a class team and is always on the team sheet. He has played almost all of the games so far. He is the link between attack and defence for Man Utd but sometimes he can mess up like we seen against Newcastle but also bring brilliance like we saw at the end. He doesnt get talked about like other midfielders and he may not have a good amount of assists to get noticed but what he does for Man Utd is valuable. I think he should be considered for 93, I would give him 93.

Well he plays for a class team and is always on the team sheet. He has played almost all of the games so far. He is the link between attack and defence for Man Utd but sometimes he can mess up like we seen against Newcastle but also bring brilliance like we saw at the end. He doesnt get talked about like other midfielders and he may not have a good amount of assists to get noticed but what he does for Man Utd is valuable. I think he should be considered for 93' date=' I would give him 93.[/quote']

How about fletcher ? Will he keep his rating ?