English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

What about Lamela' date=' will he keep his 91 rating?[/quote']

He really shouldn't but wouldn't surprise me if he does considering he's escaped with it so long. SM can be very lenient with youngsters. Be prepared for either eventuality I'd say.

BTW re. above where Hazard was mentioned. I feel he has every chance of 95 with the collective and individual awards which he's dominated.

will fernandinho drop to 91 and will ramires to 90?

I'm confident Fernandinho will be ok. He has the minutes and his performances weren't terrible. City came second so nothing disastrous on any front.

Ramires has a stronger chance of dropping but I don't see it either tbh. SM seem reluctant to drop such players (Mikel, Lamela are two examples which immediately spring to mind who have survived worst) Ramires has been solid and before this season, has really good minutes. I think he'll stay for now but if it's more of the same next season expect a drop then - 40% chance of a drop IMO at the moment.

Ramires was Injured for most of the season and played most matches once he regained fitness' date=' no chance of dropping. Fernandinho should be ok, but he is in more Danger than Ramires.[/quote']

Ramires has 11 starts and was on the bench 15 times in the league so that means he missed 12 league games if my maths is correct. I don't think anyone can argue that he rarely makes the strongest Chelsea team unless Jose is going for an even more defensive or workman like side (or if Oscar hits a dodgy patch)

Fernandinho has 25 starts and 8 sub appearances, occasionally rotated with Fernando but a definite starter when all things are equal.

There is no doubt Ramires is most at risk of the two.

Will John Stones get a +1 to 87?

Also' date=' are there any CBs rated 86-88 that are due a rise? Not necessarily from England

Thanks[/quote']

I would predict 87/88 for Stones, may just fall short of 88 but wouldn't rule it out or argue if it happens. Firm fixture for Everton now who had an indifferent season. Their poor start may be taken into consideration holding him back to a +1 or SM might appreciate their impressive finish to the season and be 'generous'. Be prepared for either.

Other top young centre-backs in your bracket:

Gimenez springs to mind, talk of him ousting Miranda at Atletico on a more consistent basis next season. Arguably the best CB prospect around below 90 (after Laporte and before Stones) 86-87/88.

Rugani is another. Was an ever present for Empoli as they survived in Serie A. Owned by Juve, good prospect, will be tough to break into such a defence though so may have a couple more seasons of loans unless they decide to cash in on one of the back-up CBs or show enormous faith and leap-frog him over the likes of Ogbonna and Caceres, 85-86/87. I feel he will require patience.

Given you a start there, although I probably shouldn't have seen it's off topic and you could find these suggestions yourself with a bit of looking. To point you in the right direction, I would advise you also look up Gaya (Valencia, LB though but massive future) Romagnoli (Samp. on loan from Roma) & Dier (Spurs) Equally great prospects and/or risers.

My quote button seems to be gone.

Aguero and Hazard boht could get a +1 but both could easily not. What i would say is Aguero can get it and not Hazard but i dont think the other way arond. I would be dissapointed to see Eden get it and Sergio snubbed after years of consistently being a deadly force in the EPL. Overall i say dont hold your breath on either and be happy if it does. Sanchez is similar boat for 94. Probably can, but Arsenal were yet again just that bit off the pace and he already got a +1 this year although he shouldve had 93 at Barca.

Mikel might hold might not, same as Fernanandinho and Ramires. I would put Fernandinho more likely to be safe, The 2 Chelsea players id put at risk but they did a double and there were injuries. Lamela surely must drop though. Be a disgrace if he doesnt tbh.

No rise for Fab, Matic 100% to 93 and i would almost entirely rule out a 94 just now in my honest opinion i dont think he has done enough in one season to 91 -> 94 despite being amazing. Throw in a Champs league final or win for Chelsea this season we could have talked 94.

Stones defintately +1 maybe (but i think less likely maybe 25%) +2. Posted substantially on this not that long ago in here so im going to keep it breif and 7 yrs has pretty much said everything i said in my earlier reply. btw people search the thread before just posting generic question that has been asked recently yeah? Stones will not get a +@ in my view because Evertons season was poor. !0th place flatters as for 2/3 of the season they were languishing badly. Definately a player to keep though could be 89/90 easily if stays at Everton.

Ramires has 11 starts and was on the bench 15 times in the league so that means he missed 12 league games if my maths is correct. I don't think anyone can argue that he rarely makes the strongest Chelsea team unless Jose is going for an even more defensive or workman like side (or if Oscar hits a dodgy patch)

Fernandinho has 25 starts and 8 sub appearances' date=' occasionally rotated with Fernando but a definite starter when all things are equal.

There is no doubt Ramires is most at risk of the two.[/quote']

Ramires Had Thigh and Abductor injures at the beginning of the season and spent the first half of it injured or regaining fitness with sub appearaneces. From January through March/April he made 10 starts and was a sub a futher 5/6 times and only failed to appear in 1 match. He then had Kidney Stones in May causing him to miss the last month. SM Dont drop injured players. Ramires also played well in the majority of his games, Fernandinho on the other hand, may have made more starts, but his performances were below par, he is also rated 1 higher, meaning if he doesnt perform, its easier to drop him. For the record, i dont expect either to drop, but Fernandinho is the one in more danger.

Ramires Had Thigh and Abductor injures at the beginning of the season and spent the first half of it injured or regaining fitness with sub appearaneces. From January through March/April he made 10 starts and was a sub a futher 5/6 times and only failed to appear in 1 match. He then had Kidney Stones in May causing him to miss the last month. SM Dont drop injured players. Ramires also played well in the majority of his games' date=' Fernandinho on the other hand, may have made more starts, but his performances were below par, he is also rated 1 higher, meaning if he doesnt perform, its easier to drop him. For the record, i dont expect either to drop, but Fernandinho is the one in more danger.[/quote']

Don't agree Fernandinho is most in danger at all, he's a clear starter. Basic bread and butter requirement. Whereas Ramires isn't even close to being considered that at Chelsea, I could talk about Oscar's form, Chelsea's greater rotation due to wrapping up the league early and some more 'business end' games (which goes back to the greater defensive approach I mentioned which is sometimes employed) so lets drop that. We've both made our opinions clear.

Like I stated before, I do agree however neither will drop (atm)

What do you think about Jack Cork? Can he rise?

20 league starts (5 for So'ton) could be enough for a rise. Swansea have had a really good season and the average squad rating is 88ish I would guess. So my prediction would be 87/86, edging towards the rise. Again neither would surprise me however. The likes of Routledge and Shelvey would really need to rise to 88 also to make it more in-keeping.

20 league starts (5 for So'ton) could be enough for a rise. Swansea have had a really good season and the average squad rating is 88ish I would guess. So my prediction would be 87/86' date=' edging towards the rise. Again neither would surprise me however. The likes of Routledge and Shelvey would really need to rise to 88 also to make it more in-keeping. [/quote']

And Jefferson Montero? He has played well ( for exaplme with Arsenal) before he is been injured...

And Jefferson Montero? He has played well ( for exaplme with Arsenal) before he is been injured...

Would edge towards a stay, my prediction would be 87/88 so there's an outside chance of a rise. 15 starts and 15 sub appearances, 7 assists. It's hard to make a case for him to rise alongside the likes of Shelvey and Routledge who started nearly twice as much and are looking at the same rise. 87 seems about right for a back-up/rotational player.

Would edge towards a stay' date=' my prediction would be 87/88 so there's an outside chance of a rise. 15 starts and 15 sub appearances, 7 assists. It's hard to make a case for him to rise alongside the likes of Shelvey and Routledge who started nearly twice as much and are looking at the same rise. 87 seems about right for a back-up/rotational player.[/quote']

Only problem is, your basing everything on stats alone, when played he's been a real livewire and a real attacking threat down the wing for the Swans, easily one of their better players...

IMO he should get a rise for his on the field impact alone. I'd prefer to see player changes largely based on how good/effecive a player is backed up by his stats

Edit: a good example of this.... Ander Herrera, for a part of the season it looked like he was not even in LVGs plans let alone anywhere near the first team, so because of that his stats reflect poorly.... However given his on the field impact for Man U I think many would agree he needs to rise, easily one of our best outfield players this season

Right lads, just wait till the PL reviews are out and we will know who is right and who is wrong. No need to become a keyboard warrior, bullying people and get so hard up over these things, just be gracious and say the magical word of sorry or if egos are still big then settle it in private.

Have a good weekend!

OKAY.

Theres a glitch still with the moderator tools that i cannot access "Flag Reports" so IDK which exact posts were reported i can only see by whom and how many times. I also cannot see the edits that may or not have been made and what they originally were again due to some new forum issues. However when i get 3 reports each from the same 2 people it reeks of petty schoolyard argument. Having come here and read the posts i can see that is correct.

I will not be issuing any Infractions as the posts as i see them now are relatively harmless albeit pointless and negative bickering. The points and debate raised on page 2 and agreeing to disagree is all well and good. When i start seeing posts that have 0 content in regards to actually inputting ratings change discussion I am upset.

7 yrs and Tupac you are both intelligent individuals as seen by your posts and input into this thread and others, For Gods sake though if you want to have a personal argument and there is nothing i can do to avoid it swap emails or something. To Tom as s04, standing on the sidelines throwing barbs is absolutely not contributing to the thread or the growth of the forum. I truly dare someone to point out any grammatical errors i have made in this post (i am far too lazy to capitalise my 'i's').

Debate and disagreement is fine and by all means it fosters healthy opinions, but any more posts that are Off topic or flamatory will recieve Infractions or bans.

Cam