English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Sturridge should keep his 91 right?

Prob not best placed to answer given my avatar!! He will keep it as he's been injured but should he ever have got it on the back of one season where arguably Suarez lifted that while team level?

Well thats for others to decide...

He will keep it for sure

Prob not best placed to answer given my avatar!! He will keep it as he's been injured but should he ever have got it on the back of one season where arguably Suarez lifted that while team level?

Well thats for others to decide...

He will keep it for sure

Cheers.

What do you reckon will happen to Di Maria and Ozil?

Di Maria - stay / -1 ?

Ozil - stay ?

Cheers.

What do you reckon will happen to Di Maria and Ozil?

Di Maria - stay / -1 ?

Ozil - stay ?

Both will stay, even though Di Maria has had a torrid time he's got enough quality to keep his 94, same with Ozil, he may have been in danger but he's played better towards the end of season...

Would be harsh to drop wither IMO

Im not sure on Sturridge but id say he will keep it. Ozil will stay. he was in danger first half of the Season but Arsenal improved drastically and he was a big part of that second half of the season. Di Maria has a chance of dropping imo but he is class and made alot of assist + chance creation (not his fault if united strikers cant finish). Id say he will stay for now pending another awful United season - Heres to hoping :P

Do you guys reckon Chris Brunt will get an 88? 2 goals and 10 assists should give him a good chance right?

Won't rise for mine....2 goals and 10 assists is a decent return but is it really worthy of a rise......I don't believe so but I could be wrong.

how many chances has aaron ramsey to hit 92?

Dont think so imo not at the same level as last season 91 is fine for him.

Do you guys reckon Chris Brunt will get an 88? 2 goals and 10 assists should give him a good chance right?

very minimal chance imo.

Jonjo Shelvey (Swansea) will rise? %? Thanks in advance :)

Possibly. outside chance. I wouldnt think so but Swans did okay. Id like to see him really be consistent and be a first name on the team sheet kind of guy. Think he may just miss out ( i sold him in a gw because i am guessing he wont.)

The reason I mention is that West Brom scored 38 league goals so he created over 26% of them adding 2 himself whilst playing Left back for over half the season! I thought that was worthy of a +1. No one else?

That's a great return I didn't realise he had contribution that much for WBA.

However, he still won't rise as ratings are not based purely on that and he is also not playing for one of the better EPL teams.