English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Hazard is fine at 94 but will probably rise because SM's crush on the PL is absolutely ridiculous.

Matic should get 92, Willian should get 92, Zouma 90, Azpilicueta 92.

Ivanovic should be 94, will probably have to make do with 93. kinda ridiculous when you figure he's been Chelsea's best defender since like 2012.

-2 for Yaya, -1 for Dzeko, -1 for Nasri, -1 for Kompany. +1 for Fernandinho and +1 for Hart.

Alexis should probably be 94. I know he fell off at the end but he was immense for half a season, totally carried Arsenal.

Bellerin needs like a +6 at least. been very good and has immense potential to grow. 88 is fair for now.

Cazorla should get a bump to 93. was Arsenal's most consistent player all season.

De Gea should be 94, Rojo 90 and Carrick 93.

how is van Persie still 95? you dropped Xavi from 96 to 91 IN A YEAR and he didn't fall off as quick as RvP has. -2 is fair.

oh and can Chris Smalling FINALLY get rated 90?! he's been at that level since 2012, at times he was even bordering on 91 but 90 is fair for his current level.

everyone on Liverpool should drop -1 except Sturridge, Sterling, Sakho & Coutinho who should stay and Henderson who should rise +1.

Hazard is fine at 94 but will probably rise because SM's crush on the PL is absolutely ridiculous.

Matic should get 92' date=' Willian should get 92, Zouma 90, Azpilicueta 92.

Ivanovic should be 94, will probably have to make do with 93. kinda ridiculous when you figure he's been Chelsea's best defender since like 2012.

-2 for Yaya, -1 for Dzeko, -1 for Nasri, -1 for Kompany. +1 for Fernandinho and +1 for Hart.

Alexis should probably be 94. I know he fell off at the end but he was immense for half a season, totally carried Arsenal.

Bellerin needs like a +6 at least. been very good and has immense potential to grow. 88 is fair for now.

Cazorla should get a bump to 93. was Arsenal's most consistent player all season.

how is van Persie still 95? you dropped Xavi from 96 to 91 IN A YEAR and he didn't fall off as quick as RvP has. -2 is fair.

oh and can Chris Smalling FINALLY get rated 90?! he's been at that level since 2012, at times he was even bordering on 91 but 90 is fair for his current level.

everyone on Liverpool should drop -1 except Sturridge, Sterling, Sakho & Coutinho who should stay and Henderson who should rise +1.[/quote']

Matic is 92 already, better not to mention the rest :P

Willian isn't nailed for a 92. That would put him on par with Rakitic' date=' James and Pogba (assuming they do not rise)

Why would Toure and Kompany drop when Hart rises? Toure and Kompany was a key player for City, and if you look at performances, then Hart surely had his fair share.[/quote']

Yaya has been GARBAGE all season. Kompany has been terrible too. yes they were key players but the dropoff has been incredible, especially with Yaya. Hart has kept them in many games - they would have gotten annihilated by Barcelona were it not for his amazing performance in the second leg.

Matic should get 92' date=' Willian should get 92, Zouma 90, Azpilicueta 92.

everyone on Liverpool should drop -1 except Sturridge, Sterling, Sakho & Coutinho who should stay and Henderson who should rise +1.[/quote']

Zouma makes 7 league starts and you want an increase of +2 to 90? Would be fortunate to even get +1 to 89 right now I think.

Think Bellerin will go up +4, has only been a starter for less than half a season. 88+ will come with time if he continues to hold down a first team place.

Can't see any chance at all of Carrick rising, but on Utd I totally agree on RVP and think 92 would be fair, however they may drop him to 93 for now.

If you are talking about almost everyone at Liverpool dropping by 1, you could say the same about Spurs. Look at Lamela (91), Soldado (90), Adebayor (89), Paulinho (91), Capoue (90), Walker (90), etc.

Not answering the meta guy >.>

Luis will likely drop vendetta is i had to guess one but he could stay, certainly no chance of a rise. Bellerin will get 86 with an outside 87. An 88 is inevitable id think but wtill a little premature. Undoubtably 89-90 next season if he can repeat, but Debuchy will not be injured all year likely. Williana 50/50 riser. RVP will certainly not go -3. -2/-1. Carrick wont rise. Zouma either. Nor will Hart, Kompany was lucky to even get 94 so stay/-1. Yaya a far more likely dropper -1/stay.

Luis will likely drop vendetta is i had to guess one but he could stay' date=' certainly no chance of a rise. [/quote']

His last rating changes was 1 Feb 2014.

Since then he won La Liga, going to final of CL, won EPL (albeit as bench fodder) and League Cup (played all bar the final).

Surely harsh to drop him?

His last rating changes was 1 Feb 2014.

Since then he won La Liga' date=' going to final of CL, won EPL (albeit as bench fodder) and League Cup (played all bar the final).

Surely harsh to drop him?

[/quote']

Since joining Barca, Vermaelen has won CL, League and domestic Cup. Does he deserve to stay because of what his team has achieved? I dont think so, the same principle can be used for Filipe Luis. Was he fundamental, even if partly, for Chelsea's success? Defintly not enough to warrant to stay at 91 imo. Though, knowing how SM has been absolutely dreadful with ratings lately, i wouldnt be surprised if he pulled off a Cabaye-Mikel and kept his 91.

If it was upto me, he would drop.

Since joining Barca' date=' Vermaelen has won CL, League and domestic Cup. Does he deserve to stay because of what his team has achieved? I dont think so, the same principle can be used for Filipe Luis. Was he fundamental, even if partly, for Chelsea's success? Defintly not enough to warrant to stay at 91 imo. Though, knowing how SM has been absolutely dreadful with ratings lately, i wouldnt be surprised if he pulled off a Cabaye-Mikel and kept his 91.

If it was upto me, he would drop.[/quote']

Comparing Vermaelen and Luis is far fetched, because that guy is always injured - he's due to drop since 1/2 years ago. And Luis actually played in those competition?

It is like saying ter-Stegen should not rise or should drop because he never play in La Liga. Imagine that.

Yeah, I know he won CL and Copa del Rey.

But he ahs been reviewd since gthe la liga and CL stuff Vendetta. He stayed in the last EPL review. Evebn though his rating didnt change he was revieewd. SO that stuff is behind him now he has been assesd from that and stayed. Since then has he done enough for Chelsea to warrant 91? Id lean towards no and drop him but he might sneak a stay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Busquets is lightyears ahead of Matic (and any other DM' date=' for that matter). this is like comparing a brain surgeon to a dentist.[/quote']

Watch how Chelsea dominate when Matic plays, in comparison to how they struggle when he doesn't. He is the reason as to why their midfield doesn't crumble under pressure, as Fabregas and co. are not capable of keeping that midfield in tact by themselves. Chelsea probably had the easiest title run this season, and whilst one could blame that on the competition, it should also be said that they were rampant when they had to be, and were phlegmatically masterful when a rampage wasn't required, and that is what made them worthy champions, with Matic being a huge stakeholder in Chelsea's successes this season.

Busquets had a good season by his high standards, but was by no means a pivotal figure in their successes in the same way Matic was (for Chelsea).

Watch how Chelsea dominate when Matic plays' date=' in comparison to how they struggle when he doesn't. He is the reason as to why their midfield doesn't crumble under pressure, as Fabregas and co. are not capable of keeping that midfield in tact by themselves. Chelsea probably had the easiest title run this season, and whilst one could blame that on the competition, it should also be said that they were rampant when they had to be, and were phlegmatically masterful when a rampage wasn't required, and that is what made them worthy champions, with Matic being a huge stakeholder in Chelsea's successes this season.

Busquets had a good season by his high standards, but was by no means a pivotal figure in their successes in the same way Matic was (for Chelsea).[/quote']

you obviously don't watch Barcelona if you don't think Busquets was pivotal in their success. the difference in their play between when he's manning the pivot spot and when he's not is night and day. Mascherano, probably the second best defensive midfielder in the world, pales in comparison to Busquets and has said so himself. after the three forwards, Piqué and Busquets were Barcelona's most important players this season.

Matic is a good DM, hell he's very good, but what top teams did he dominate? the PL was historically terrible and he got blasted out of Europe by Verratti and Motta. 92 is more than fair for someone of his talents. if he can, next season, dominate in Europe like he did against the awful opposition in the PL? then sure, 93 or even 94 would be fair. but he's not there yet (mind you given how much SM overrates the PL I expect he will get 93, and Hazard will get 95).

OH! Busquets has also been a key part of the best club & country sides to ever play the game, AND has only twice in his seven year professional career not won the biggest prize on offer to him at the start of a season:

08-09: Champions League (won)

09-10: World Cup (won)

10-11: Champions League (won)

11-12: Euros (won)

12-13: Champions League (eliminated at SF)

13-14: World Cup (eliminated in groups)

14-15: Champions League (won)

there's also two Trebles in there, just for good measure. frankly Busquets is so good and so dominant he should be rated 96, but there ya go. he's definitely streets ahead of Matic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Busquets is lightyears ahead of Matic (and any other DM' date=' for that matter). this is like comparing a brain surgeon to a dentist.[/quote']

Wrong....

Matic is far superior to Busquets at winning the ball back and breaking up play in general.... Bisquets spends far too much time rolling around on the ground for a defensive midfielder...

Busquets is very good in posession but then again, Matic is no slouch, but in terms of the main job of a defensive midfield player it's like comparing night and day, Matic for me all day long

Wrong....

Matic is far superior to Busquets at winning the ball back and breaking up play in general.... Bisquets spends far too much time rolling around on the ground for a defensive midfielder...

Busquets is very good in posession but then again' date=' Matic is no slouch, but in terms of the main job of a defensive midfield player it's like comparing night and day, Matic for me all day long [/quote']

Matic is simply a monster.

He can do everything and he can take care of business, defensively speaking, even if he plays as the only DM of his team and he can do that against very strong teams (with a lot of offensive quality) too!