English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

I think we can all agree that N'Zonzi is better than Busquets' date=' Matic and every other defensive midfielder in the world... this is called sarcasm :)

Do you guys think some of the early transfers and rumours could have effect on some players ratings in the review? Players such as Ings, Clyne, Schneiderlin, Trippier. [/quote']

Ings should have some effect, after signing for Liverpool. Clyne might not since the jump from Southampton to Liverpool isn't that great. Schneiderlin should be get a +1 regardless of club change. Not sure about Trippier.

Not sure i asked but if i did i m sorry.Anywho' date='what about these players and their chances for an increase in this review?

-Ospina [b']+2 is a MINIMUM, really should be +3 he's way better than an 88 and has been for ages[/b]

-Chambers no change for me, he fell off quite a bit second half of the season since his last bump.

-Barkley nope, 89 is fair.

-Rossiter did he even play to get a rise?

-Dier +2 or +3, idk Spurs were kinda ropey second half of the season

-Zouma +2

-Aguero +1 (I mean come on what more does he have to do?!)

-Forster +1

there ya go

there ya go

+2 for Zouma? He only played around 1000 minutes since the January reveiw, i think a +1 is fine. Ospina is a tricky one, deserves a +2, but he is going to leave the club as Cech is arriving, depending who he moves too, he could only get a +1, +3 is a laughable rise for an 88, name me one player who ever went from 88-91.

+2 for Zouma? He only played around 1000 minutes since the January reveiw' date=' i think a +1 is fine. Ospina is a tricky one, deserves a +2, but he is going to leave the club as Cech is arriving, depending who he moves too, he could only get a +1, +3 is a laughable rise for an 88, name me one player who ever went from 88-91.[/quote']

Thomas Muller

Thomas Muller

Ah yes well done, genuinely forgot he did it. But lets compare Mullers season to Osipna's.

I know you werent the one to bring it up, but ill just leave this here.

Muller, 09/10

BuLi: 2363 mins, 13 goals, 14 assists.

CL: 772 mins, 7 goals, 3 assists.

Pokal: 385 mins, 1 goal, 1 assist.

12 NT games, including 6 at the world cup, where he scored 5 goals collecting the golden boot, and 3 assists also equal top.

He won that year, the BuLi, Pokal and the DFL Supercup and a 3rd place at the world cup as well as best young player at the world cup.

Ospina 14/15.

BPL: 1630 Mins, 8 clean sheets.

CL: 209 mins, 1 clean sheet.

FA + League cup: 180 mins, 1 Clean sheet.

8 NT games, 4 Clean sheets.

He won......

Ah yes well done' date=' genuinely forgot he did it. But lets compare Mullers season to Osipna's.

I know you werent the one to bring it up, but ill just leave this here.

Muller, 09/10

BuLi: 2363 mins, 13 goals, 14 assists.

CL: 772 mins, 7 goals, 3 assists.

Pokal: 385 mins, 1 goal, 1 assist.

12 NT games, including 6 at the world cup, where he scored 5 goals collecting the golden boot, and 3 assists also equal top.

He won that year, the BuLi, Pokal and the DFL Supercup and a 3rd place at the world cup as well as best young player at the world cup.

Ospina 14/15.

BPL: 1630 Mins, 8 clean sheets.

CL: 209 mins, 1 clean sheet.

FA + League cup: 180 mins, 1 Clean sheet.

8 NT games, 4 Clean sheets.

He won......

[/quote']

While your comparsion i sap and Ospina will in no way get a 91.. He WON the FA cup. wasnt the go to GK for it, but hell Podolski is a WC winner.

coquelin to 88/89 :)

Balotelli to 88 I guess :D

probably 90/89 i reaLLY HOPE 89.

sanchez +1 ' date=' hazard +1, rvp -3, kane +3, lamela -1, oxlade +1, barkley +1, dzeko -1, courtois +1, de gea +1, cahil ivanovic +1, willian +1, zouma +1, oscar +1, herrera +1, ramsey +1, giroud +1. SM go[/quote']

Sanchez + Hazard maybe, RVP -1/-2 50/50, Kane +2, Lamela yes, Ox maybe but unlikely for me, Barkley no, Dzeko maybe might hold for me, Courtois no, De gea maybe, Cahill Yes, Ivanovic maybe, Willian likely but a maybe, Zouma likely but mot certain, Oscar no, Herrera yes for me, Ramsey no rise, Giroud 50/50.

+2 for Zouma? He only played around 1000 minutes since the January reveiw' date=' i think a +1 is fine. Ospina is a tricky one, deserves a +2, but he is going to leave the club as Cech is arriving, depending who he moves too, he could only get a +1, +3 is a laughable rise for an 88, name me one player who ever went from 88-91.[/quote']

+1 max.

Arteta and Skrtel to drop in the next ratings for the PL please?

Thanks

Arteta was injured for a while and is technically captain but id still agree with a drop for both.

Not sure i asked but if i did i m sorry.Anywho' date='what about these players and their chances for an increase in this review?

-Ospina +1

-Chambers Stay

-Barkley Stay

-Rossiter

-Dier +2

-Zouma +1

-Aguero 50/50 i hope +1

-Forster 50/50 +1

[/quote']

replied in quote

My attempt at Spurs ratings, i think they will have many raisers.

Fazio 89 -> 90

Capoue 90 -> 89

Stambouli 87 -> 88

Dier 85 -> 87

Mason 86 -> 88

Bentaleb 85 -> 88

Eriksen 91 -> 92

Chadli 89 -> 91

Kane 88 -> 90

Soldado 90 -> 88

Adebayor 89 -> 88

My attempt at Spurs ratings' date=' i think they will have many raisers.

Fazio 89 -> 90

Capoue 90 -> 89

Stambouli 87 -> 88

Dier 85 -> 87

Mason 86 -> 88

Bentaleb 85 -> 88

Eriksen 91 -> 92

Chadli 89 -> 91

Kane 88 -> 90

Soldado 90 -> 88

Adebayor 89 -> 88[/quote']

Fazio won't rise. Time played is not enough for him. Chadli +1 only and Soldado will drop -1.

No intention to offend anyone in particular but has this forum become full of unrealistic predictions lately? Granted, SM were quite generous with the Serie A review imo but some of the predictions I've read over the last week have 0% chance of happening. Maybe they're what people think SHOULD happen but that is not how SM works.

No intention to offend anyone in particular but has this forum become full of unrealistic predictions lately? Granted' date=' SM were quite generous with the Serie A review imo but some of the predictions I've read over the last week have 0% chance of happening. Maybe they're what people think SHOULD happen but that is not how SM works. [/quote']

Yeah, there's that one guy who posts in all threads what a joke SM is but clearly has no clue how the rating system works.

^^ Fazio, Eriksen won't rise, Chadli only to 90 max but don't get your hopes up.