English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

No intention to offend anyone in particular but has this forum become full of unrealistic predictions lately? Granted' date=' SM were quite generous with the Serie A review imo but some of the predictions I've read over the last week have 0% chance of happening. Maybe they're what people think SHOULD happen but that is not how SM works. [/quote']

Do yourself a favour and only read my EPL predicitons. At least then youll have a sense of normalcy.

To answer the lat post. Not gonna go through them all but Bolasie will get a +1 with an outside chance of +2... I think Palace did really well and it would be reasonable but he can be off his game ompletely a littel too often. Punceon probably a +1 and Gayle a +1. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

I think Hazard should be 96 he's much better than Rooney!

95 at most. Guaranteed, he's better than Rooney at the moment, but a 95 would put him on par with Neymar (assuming he rises too), which is generous enough. Besides, a 96 would put him on par with Suarez (once again assuming he rises too), despite the latter being miles ahead of him.

Do yourself a favour and only read my EPL predicitons. At least then youll have a sense of normalcy.

Oh please, first do me a favour and pull your head out of your rear end. Just because a few (inexperienced) individuals have the tendency to post ridiculous ratings from time to time, doesn't make it okay for you, a self-proclaimed "EPL ratings expert", to blow your own horn like that. There are quite a few others who have very acceptable (if not extremely precise) predictions; and do you see them call themselves "the only source of normalcy"? I think not.

Arrogance at its very finest.

Oh please' date=' first do me a favour and pull your head out of your rear end. Just because a few (inexperienced) individuals have the tendency to post ridiculous ratings from time to time, doesn't make it okay for you, a self-proclaimed "EPL ratings expert", to blow your own horn like that. There are quite a few others who have very acceptable (if not extremely precise) predictions; and do you see them call themselves "the only source of normalcy"? I think not.

Arrogance at its very finest.[/quote']\

Woah Ani never said i was the only one that can be trusted, quite simply stating that over a long period of time I have certainly proven to be in the ballpark of rpreictions and not cry out for crazy stuff like what seems like every second person if not mroe (which i assume is the crux of Football's post). Im sorry iof my post did nopt have the adequate amount of haha, JK, LOL, :P. :D or any other emoticon or winky face to push home my toungue in cheek point four you lord of character judging.

Secondly, I can blow my own horn as much as I like if it were actually my perogative and you are nobody to tell me I cant. You will see when re-reading my post that i state "if you only followed me, you would have a sense of normalcy" This is not saying that by following ANYONE ELSE you will not, but rather that mine will at least be reasonable as opposed to the ramblings of late (again i believe his point)

So Ani, not sure why you felt the need to personaly attack me, but I hope you feel like a real big boy now.

What rating predictions would you give to these players in the next review? Or at least to the ones you know?

- Wayne Rooney 94 ->

- Mesut Ozil 94 ->

- Juan Mata 93 ->

- Santi Cazorla 92 ->

- Branislav Ivanovic 92 ->

- Hugo Lloris 92 ->

- Gary Cahill 91 ->

- Phillippe Coutinho 91 ->

- Raheem Sterling 90 ->

- Luke Shaw 88 ->

- David Ospina 88 ->

- Adnan Januzaj 87 ->

- Nathaniel Chalobah 84 ->

- Nick Powell 84 ->

- Serge Gnabry 82 ->

- Oliveira Wallace 82 ->

- Gomez Joe 76 ->

- James Wilson 76 ->

Thank you very much in advance.

What rating predictions would you give to these players in the next review? Or at least to the ones you know?

- Wayne Rooney 94 -> Stay

- Mesut Ozil 94 -> Stay

- Juan Mata 93 -> Stay

- Santi Cazorla 92 -> Small chance of 93

- Branislav Ivanovic 92 -> Small chance of 93

- Hugo Lloris 92 -> Stay

- Gary Cahill 91 -> 92

- Phillippe Coutinho 91 -> Stay

- Raheem Sterling 90 -> Small chance of 91

- Luke Shaw 88 -> Stay

- David Ospina 88 -> 89

- Adnan Januzaj 87 -> Stay

- Nathaniel Chalobah 84 -> Stay

- Nick Powell 84 -> Stay

- Serge Gnabry 82 -> Stay

- Oliveira Wallace 82 -> Maybe 83

- Gomez Joe 78 -> Stay (was reviewed in March)

- James Wilson 78 -> Most likely stay' date=' I think his +1 from 77 to 78 in Jan was a bit of a joke though.

Thank you very much in advance.[/quote']

My non-exaggerated predictions :)

- Wayne Rooney 94 -> Stay

- Mesut Ozil 94 -> Stay

- Juan Mata 93 -> Stay

- Santi Cazorla 92 -> Outside chance of a rise but very likely stay

- Branislav Ivanovic 92 -> 505/50 for a rise optimistically' date=' id guess stay

- Hugo Lloris 92 -> stay

- Gary Cahill 91 -> likely +1

- Phillippe Coutinho 91 -> stay

- Raheem Sterling 90 -> stay

- Luke Shaw 88 -> Stay/+1 but i think stay

- David Ospina 88 -> +1 but likely to be out the door

- Adnan Januzaj 87 ->stay

- Nathaniel Chalobah 84 -> stay/+1

- Nick Powell 84 -> stay, heck you could drop the guy -1 for 40mins of football for leicester.

- Serge Gnabry 82 -> Stay

- Oliveira Wallace 82 ->

- Gomez Joe 76 -> should stay rose in march but i could see a +2 to 80 happening. (he is rated 78 mate)

- James Wilson 76 -> only picked up like 30 mins since rise so stay

Thank you very much in advance.[/quote']

replied in quote mostly stayers,

Thoughts on Hazard guys? I don't have the same feel a few of you long - term players may have with regards to the database, but, if I was taking a stab I'd say he'll likely stay a 94 for perhaps 6 months until next season where (if his form is largely like his last season) he'll get his bump (+1) to 95.

Also' date=' thoughts on Azpilicueta? For me, he deserves a (+1) from 91 to 92. Whether he gets said rise, I very much doubt. Like Hazard, I anticipate the rise happening on the next update and not this forthcoming one. Care to weigh in guys?[/quote']

Hey Lloydy!

I would say hazard is 50/50 for a 95 with PoTY and stuff but i agree that id kind of like to see him stay 94 and get 95 next season if he backs it up. Azpi on the other hand i am pretty confident will get +1 this change to 92. deserves it. And against my personal ideals Im quietly confident Hazard will go 95. Id openly predict 50/50, but i can see them doing it.

Wasnt impressive this season. Will stay' date=' but can definately achieve 90 in the future.

[/quote']

I can only guess 'wasnt' is a typo? He was absolutely superb and when he played he was our best player, if he brings the same form to Spurs and doesn't miss as many games 90 will be a certainty in no time and can easily go beyond.

I can only guess 'wasnt' is a typo? He was absolutely superb and when he played he was our best player' date=' if he brings the same form to Spurs and doesn't miss as many games 90 will be a certainty in no time and can easily go beyond.[/quote']

As always i dont profess to watching more than 3-4 Soton games this year ( 2 of wchich were vs Arsenal ofc) however i always watch the highlights and read the articles opinions etc.

He want in any way bad, he did a very nice job for southampton who had a very ncie season. He just wasnt highly impressive. A genuine cog for sure and i think will be good at spurs, i just meant he wasnt a stand out to get a 90 in Soton this season. So no typo. Like i said 90 definately acheivable at spurs and i would be surprised if he didnt. 91+ is, as always, a bit of a wait and see but good defenseve performances at Spurs can get you a 91. beyond that could be tough.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a 90 - Southampton had a good season' date=' one of the best defensive records, most clean sheets (?), and he's first choice for Belgium who are high in the world rankings...[/quote']

But that would mean Rojo would have to go 91, he's been one of the best defenders for Man U and the regular LB for Argie, so logic would say 91...

Interesting to see how they handle it

But that would mean Rojo would have to go 91' date=' he's been one of the best defenders for Man U and the regular LB for Argie, so logic would say 91...

Interesting to see how they handle it [/quote']

I'd say Blind is more deserving of a 91 than Rojo... the latter has been injured too much and been solid but not amazing. I don't see much difference between him and Alderweireld.

Blind definitely more worth a 91 than Rojo. in fact I'd say flat-out Blind should just GET 91.

Rojo has the ability for 91+, but he spent most of the second half of the season injured. a stay at 89 for now would be fair IMO.

(still can't believe Carrick never went beyond 92 btw - even when United were a relentless war machine in Europe)

sanchez +1 ? great season and copa !!

he was on the verge tbh (shoulda been 93 at Barcelona so he's overdue a jump off that IMO) think the Copa win may push him over the edge.