English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Blind has a chance at 91 but id say stay for now' date=' same with Rojo. Sanchez was broderline (agree should have been 93 at barcelona.) I was leaning towards a sty but the Copa will probably push him over to a 94.[/quote']

indeed. he's also the featured star at Arsenal which probably counts for something (what was it you said before? "brownie points"??) when considering whether to raise someone.

I'm quite surprised by this Blind to 91 talk to be honest, he got 90 in mid-season for a good World Cup and from what I've seen (although I'm waiting for someone to disagree), he hasn't been good enough for 91.

The only risers from Man Utd for me would be;

De Gea 92 > 93

Rojo 89 > 90 (mainly due to Argentina)

McNair 80 > 82/83

Young 90 > 91 (HE'S 30 NOW!)

Ander Herrera 90 > 91

James Wilson 78 > 80 (I know most disagree with this but players with less playing experience for much smaller clubs sometimes get added at higher than 78!)

I'm quite surprised by this Blind to 91 talk to be honest' date=' he got 90 in mid-season for a good World Cup and from what I've seen (although I'm waiting for someone to disagree), he hasn't been good enough for 91.

The only risers from Man Utd for me would be;

De Gea 92 > 93

Rojo 89 > 90 (mainly due to Argentina)

McNair 80 > 82/83

Young 90 > 91 (HE'S 30 NOW!)

Ander Herrera 90 > 91

James Wilson 78 > 80 (I know most disagree with this but players with less playing experience for much smaller clubs sometimes get added at higher than 78!)[/quote']

What about Arsenal and Chelsea?

What about Arsenal and Chelsea?

Chelsea.

Iva 80% stay - 20% +1

Azpi +1

Cahil +1

Terry stay (should get another +1 but i bet he wont)

Matic +1

Willian +1

Oscar Stay

Hazard 50/50 +1

Salah 40% +1

Mikel 30% -1

RLC' date=' Christensen, Izzy Brown will likely get +2/3s each.

[b']Arsenal[/b]

Ospina 80+1 20% +2

Szczeny should drops imo, but not sure SM will.

Bellerin 80% +4 20% +3

Gibbs -1

Monreal +1

Gabriel 30% +1

Arteta -1

Coquelin +2

Cazorla 30% +1

Sanchez 80% +1 (Deserves it imo after COPA)

Chelsea.

Iva 80% stay - 20% +1

Azpi +1

Cahil +1

Terry stay (should get another +1 but i bet he wont)

Matic +1

Willian +1

Oscar Stay

Hazard 50/50 +1

Salah 40% +1

Mikel 30% -1

RLC' date=' Christensen, Izzy Brown will likely get +2/3s each.

[b']Arsenal[/b]

Ospina 80+1 20% +2

Szczeny should drops imo, but not sure SM will.

Bellerin 80% +4 20% +3

Gibbs -1

Monreal +1

Gabriel 30% +1

Arteta -1

Coquelin +2

Cazorla 30% +1

Sanchez 80% +1 (Deserves it imo after COPA)

100% agree on every single one of these predicitons, except id put Willian at a 50/50 despite personally thinking he should get it.

Considering how generous sm have been in the review so far does anyone think they will slip reges Fernando 91 in the quiet?

Am leaning a little towars the generous side after Serie A and La Liga but i still dobt Fernando will rise. Alot of the 50/50s though id be optimistic for like Willian' date=' Iva, Hazard, Sanchez, Herrera, Young, Rojo, Possibly Giroud and Cazorla.

Bentaleb and Mason gonna be 88?

likely

My hopes for Azpilicueta to 92 have been dented. They can't (but probably will) put him level with Alba in my opinion.

of course he'll hit 92. Matic will hit 93. Hazard will hit 95. hell they'll probably bump Diego Costa up to 95 as well.

this isn't La Liga' date=' this is the Premier League mate. people (that aren't Michael Carrick) get (over)rated fairly here!

Azpi deserves his 92. he's great. just because they didn't give Alba his deserved 93/94 doesn't mean they have to make two mistakes.

Matic only has one season of great play you say? WHO CARES! Rakitic only won the Europa League & CL back to back, being MOTM in one final and scoring in the other. he only did The Treble and replaced Xavi with [i']ease[/i] in Barcelona's midfield. they should definitely be rated the same!

and you just know Hazard will get that 95. meanwhile Neymar and Suárez with their TREBLE (to go with Neymar's Confederations Cup & Copa Libertadores and Suárez's Copa América) will be rated the same as him, despite their superior achievements and despite absolutely destroying the side (PSG) that nullified & knocked Hazard's side out of the CL with 10 men... but it's all good man! it's all good!