.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Is a good choice to give Charlie Austin + money to get Sadio Mane? is he worth it? please give me a fast reply...

I would because Mane is younger and Austin will probably peak at 88/89 unless he joins one of the top teams which looks unlikely.

I have to agree New Dawn Fades. SM have been generous with Southampton players, I'd have probably put Mane and Wanyama as less than 50% or less to rise now that the season is over. It's worrying how inconsistent SM are though.

What are the chances of Benteke getting a +1 as soon as he joins Liverpool? :rolleyes:

I would because Mane is younger and Austin will probably peak at 88/89 unless he joins one of the top teams which looks unlikely.

I have to agree New Dawn Fades. SM have been generous with Southampton players' date=' I'd have probably put Mane and Wanyama as less than 50% or less to rise now that the season is over. It's worrying how inconsistent SM are though.

[b']What are the chances of Benteke getting a +1 as soon as he joins Liverpool? :rolleyes:[/b]

Sadly i can see it happening. He will no doubt get a 90 at Pool but if they give it to him just for the move after they have already left him at 89 in a Villa review ill be very very upset. you have to earn it. Better team/league coefficients only matter if you get on the pitch!

Seeing as he got a +1 in January to 88 what did he do from jan to may that deserved a +2? I think 89 was more than enough.

Agree i thought 89 was fine. he was wonderful dont get me wrong but a +2 since january??? not for me. I am happy to see them being generous with older players though.

No rise for Clyne? I expected a 90

same here' date=' might have been missed. If you give it to Fonte you gotta give it to Clyne, and not even becuase he moved to pool, he actaully deserved at Soton.

yes sir and after that the good teams will get reviewed :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So Utd are up for review tomorrow I take it?

Spurs/United id say.

slowest review ever :/

This game is managed by a single person who has to do everything, there is no other explanation. There are 3-4 big players that are updated daily in the review period, and too bad.

Please, bring some user on staff that is interested to improve this game.

This game is managed by a single person who has to do everything' date=' there is no other explanation. There are 3-4 big players that are updated daily in the review period, and too bad.

Please, bring some user on staff that is interested to improve this game.[/quote']

Likely, however, do at least a revision of a team a day does not seem difficult or heavy

The Southampton review was bizarre. Fonte gets a +2 Toby Alderweireld gets +1 but Clyne and Bertrand get nothing. If anything Clyne was the standout from that back 4 and for Bertrand to be on 88 while the two CB's are 90 is just crazy. Bertrand has won the Champions league !!! I thought that stuff was supposed to matter on SM

Not sure they're over with Spurs yet. Mason I'd expect a +1 too.

Agree Mason +1/+2 but it does seem like they moved on. they might patch him up

Chadli staying at 89 is comical.

Maybe but i dont rate him. had a better shout for 90 last season imo.

The Southampton review was bizarre. Fonte gets a +2 Toby Alderweireld gets +1 but Clyne and Bertrand get nothing. If anything Clyne was the standout from that back 4 and for Bertrand to be on 88 while the two CB's are 90 is just crazy. Bertrand has won the Champions league !!! I thought that stuff was supposed to matter on SM

yeah Fully expect CLyne to go 90 with the other 2 and Bertrand to rise. Clyne will likely get a bump soon becasue of pool which im actually fine with this once as he warranted it. Think thy both have been a little gipped. SO far thought the EPL review is alot faster and alot mroe accurate than the other majors.

that whole team is underrated. except Schneiderlin who fairly got his 91 (but probably only because of his move to United).

Clyne has been supreme, deserves a 90 for sure. and Sadio Mané should have 90 too. was immense for RB Salzburg (in the EL too) and now doing the business for Southampton.

Clyne actually dropped off in the 2nd half of the season for the first time in his time at Saints, really ineffective and a bit wasteful going forwards, still pretty solid defensively though. Perhaps his mind was elsewhere... ;) If he gets back to his usual self at Liverpool he'll easily by 90 by January.

Bertrand being 88 is criminal though, he was fantastic from start to finish, a fair few Saints fans' pick for player of the year, though Fonte was always gonna win as a club hero.