.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Well, it's official: SW has lost the plot completely.

Bellerín rose from 82 to 87!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I own him in several teams, but I almost feel guilty for taking advantage of this ginormous blunder. :confused:

With Bellerín's stats (and since he started the season at 80), he shouldn't be higher than 85 right now.

This adds to the ridiculous +7 given to Iñaki Williams (who I also have in many of my SM teams).

Then there's extreme cases, like Thelin's.

He got a +3 and even a +1 would be debatable.

It's hopeless, everyone - SW forgets to rise players (Mathieu, Kane, Klavan, Pogba, Lichtsteiner, Mendy, Gignac, Meier, Muller, Alex Teixeira, Bastón, Biton, Masuaku, Elabdelaoui, Benaglio, Sirigu, Umtiti, Raggi, Stranzl and Salvio), forgets to drop players (Huntelaar and Coentrão), gives disproportionate rises, like the 3 names above, and goes cheap on rises (Refaelov and Jardel).

No wonder I don't bother discussing ratings anymore... :o

I read sth from Cam, where he suggested that a few trustworthy forumers should be hand-picked to quickly and effectively review the big 5 (leagues).

Forget it, mate!

They don't want speed and they certainly don't want competence. :mad:

The Utd rises:

McNair to 83 is fair, as is Herrera to 91. Depay's rise to 90 seems to be on the basis of his transfer, considering he already got a +2 over the last season. Should have stayed at 89.

Evans to 89 is good.

Rafael to 90 may seem a tad harsh but he's spent a season on the bench.

Rojo to 90 also seems a bid undeserved, he hasn't had a great season to deserve a rise.

Wilson rose to 80, Pereira to 78 and Pearson to 77 were the other rises.

Meanwhile:

Bellerin to 87 is SHOCKING. He already had a +2 in the middle of the season. Over one and a half years he has risen from 76 (his first rating) to 87, a rise of +11! Nothing to say about this farce.

Going by sm logic and it's generosity lately I thought Harry would rise to at least 89, I don't think his performances since his last rise have warranted a a rise but that applies to many players who have risen lately, I like bellerin but 87 is way too much for him so yeah I'm just as confused as you guys

People losing theri minds of Bellerin surprises me. I would have predicted m86, but they guy basically took Debuchy spot an played most of the season as 1st choice RB for a huge club. I have no real problems here. Kane not going up even the +1 to 89 stuns me. He also started this season low as heck by the way just for those saying bellerin went up so much, and im surprised he didnt at least get 89... WOuld have though 90 was a very likely shout too. Depay +1 for a few months??? nah thats a transfer rise which i hate. Helped me in my custom but thats so undeserved. Far more than a +5 for Bellerin.

Punch Arsenal are not done, but id expect a +1 for Sanchez since he won Copa to go with his awesome season. Ramsey and Wilshere are nowhere near rises imo be stunned to see either.

hahahaha kane 88 ? SM is joke !!! and wilshere ? ramsey ? sanchez ? +1 ? very good season for arsenal' date=' ramsey and sanchez is fantastic[/quote']

LOL, Wilshere +1? looney town my friend. Ramsay doesnt really deserve it either, Sanchez is probably 80-90% given the COPA win.

so Kane stays at 88??! not even a +1 to 89?! yikes! that is effin' mental.

on Bellerin... I expected a big rise. his +5 only seems ludicrous because they didn't raise others like Kane. 87 is probably fair given the ability he's shown over the season. like Cam says he was basically Arsenal's first choice RB all year and they didn't miss a beat.

the United rises were fair except once again Chris Smalling gets overlooked. this guy has been playing at a 90 level for YEARS (at times flirting with a 91, though not right now) and has played a sizeable part in winning TWO league titles and reaching a CL Final. idk idk idk.

is it just me or does it feel like whoever was doing the ratings got locked in a cupboard and replaced by their stingy Uncle right after the Valencia changes?

so Kane stays at 88??! not even a +1 to 89?! yikes! that is effin' mental.

on Bellerin... I expected a big rise. his +5 only seems ludicrous because they didn't raise others like Kane. 87 is probably fair given the ability he's shown over the season. like Cam says he was basically Arsenal's first choice RB all year and they didn't miss a beat.

the United rises were fair except once again Chris Smalling gets overlooked. this guy has been playing at a 90 level for YEARS (at times flirting with a 91' date=' though not right now) and has played a sizeable part in winning TWO league titles and reaching a CL Final. idk idk idk.

is it just me or does it feel like whoever was doing the ratings got locked in a cupboard and replaced by their stingy Uncle right after the Valencia changes?[/quote']

Plus 1 for Kane should have been minimal kinda took same root as Alcacer when he jumped from 87-89 only Kane came from nowhere and Alcacer was hyped for years and more so the fact Kane is playing in by far the toughest league in the world and scored like 2x the amount of goals as the Valencia kid.

I don't watch Man U but i bought him thinking he was a sure 90 considering he's been named United captain by LVG and you don't get a captains armband especially at United for not being a very good player. Also Depay should have been 90 already anyway but it was as said a transfer rating increase .......

Aguero fully deserved.

Yaya should have dropped -2 he really was absolutely abysmal last season.

no rise for Alexis? yeah' date=' definite stingy uncle.[/quote']

Yaya should keep his rating. African Cup and Best African Player award winner again. Just rubbish reviews. His 95 was just for a year. De Rossi kept his 94 rating about 10 years.

Rubbish.

Rubbish.

Rubbish.

Rubbish.

Rubbish reviews.

x95.

I hope reviewers are 4-11 y.o.