.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Alexis Sanchez not rising +1 to 94 after winning the Copa America is just beyond me. He won the second most prestigious international honour after a WorldCup and still doesn't warrant a +1.

Funny how international honours mean something when the mighty Spain win a European Championship but yet when the 'underachieving' Chile win a competition which features Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Uruguay it's not really worth anything of note.

Alexis Sanchez should rightly be a 94. But whatever, not like the views of this forum are worth anything when SM makes it's rating changes. Very much like predicting the weather.

Alexis Sanchez not rising +1 to 94 after winning the Copa America is just beyond me. He won the second most prestigious international honour after a WorldCup and still doesn't warrant a +1.

Funny how international honours mean something when the mighty Spain win a European Championship but yet when the 'underachieving' Chile win a competition which features Brazil' date=' Argentina, Columbia and Uruguay it's not really worth anything of note.

Alexis Sanchez should rightly be a 94. But whatever, not like the views of this forum are worth anything when SM makes it's rating changes. Very much like predicting the weather.[/quote']

If he is not rising to 94 it's because HAZARD is going to 94 if HAZARD goes to 95 and Alexis doesn't rise it's a sham.

If he is not rising to 94 it's because HAZARD is going to 94 if HAZARD goes to 95 and Alexis doesn't rise it's a sham.

Hazard going to 95 because of the domestic double is understandable and very much warranted.

If Alexis doesn't rise to 94 after the Copa America win it's the biggest rating sham since Pogba not rising.

The Copa America is the second biggest honour after the World Cup for a South American.

I personally think Alexis Sanchez is the better player in comparison to Hazard because he offers a more direct goal presence, something which Hazard hasn't really convinced me with apart from scoring penalties.

If you switch their respective teams I reckon Alexis can easily reach 95 at Chelsea.

Hazard should be a 95 and Alexis should be 94. I do however think Alexis would literally have to do a Suarez 30 goal season to get a 95 because he's at Arsenal.

Hazard going to 95 because of the domestic double is understandable and very much warranted.

If Alexis doesn't rise to 94 after the Copa America win it's the biggest rating sham since Pogba not rising.

The Copa America is the second biggest honour after the World Cup for a South American.

I personally think Alexis Sanchez is the better player in comparison to Hazard because he offers a more direct goal presence' date=' something which Hazard hasn't really convinced me with apart from scoring penalties.

If you switch their respective teams I reckon Alexis can easily reach 95 at Chelsea.

Hazard should be a 95 and Alexis should be 94. I do however think Alexis would literally have to do a Suarez 30 goal season to get a 95 because he's at Arsenal.[/quote']

Totally agree and if you look at Neymar he rose to whatever rating then after Copa AMERICA which was a month or two later then rose again after the tournament.

Totally agree and if you look at Neymar he rose to whatever rating then after Copa AMERICA which was a month or two later then rose again after the tournament.
Neymar has literally been carried to 95 having played only 2 full seasons in Europe. I certainly think he warrants a 95 after winning the treble, but you can't deny his rating had been accelerated considerably when you see the likes of Ribery and Robben busting their backsides season after season to reach 95. I remember after the confederations cup he was given a +1 to 92. He was then subsequently given a +1 to 93 without even kicking a ball for Barcelona upon signing for Barcelona. Neymar didn't exactly shine in his first year at Barca like Alexis did at Arsenal in his first season in England. And considering how Neymar got a +1 after winning the Confederations cup Alexis certainly deserves a rise for winning the Copa America.

Neymar has literally been carried to 95 having played only 2 full seasons in Europe. I certainly think he warrants a 95 after winning the treble, but you can't deny his rating had been accelerated considerably when you see the likes of Ribery and Robben busting their backsides season after season to reach 95.

I remember after the confederations cup he was given a +1 to 92. He was then subsequently given a +1 to 93 without even kicking a ball for Barcelona upon signing for Barcelona. Neymar didn't exactly shine in his first year at Barca like Alexis did at Arsenal in his first season in England.

And considering how Neymar got a +1 after winning the Confederations cup Alexis certainly deserves a rise for winning the Copa America.

I had Alexis as 50/50 as it were pre Copa but after that win i thought he was a near certainty for a rise. He had a great season at Arsenal and was borderline 94, After acheiving Chile's greates honour to not get it seems very unfair. I do hope they Keep Hazard 94 for balance. I have him as 50/50 as well so i will not complain at him 95, but i will feel disparaged at the 2 rating gap. Yaya deserved to drop anton.... Koscielny no 92 makes me sad but its not an outrage in terms of how we all know the ratings work, i just feel he has been a top 3 CB in the prem for 2-3 years now overall and is pretty good Value for a 92, especially when you see other 92's. Cahill will very likely get 92 and i think Kos is better (Cahill trophy cabinet makes a difference there no doubt). Oh well after we win the Prem this year he will get it i guess XD

I just don't get what constitutes a rise anymore at all, Henderson seemed to get a 91 and although he had a decent season, 91 is a bit mad. Coutinho too as well, he had a decent few month period and got it off the base of 4 goals and 4 assists. I'm a LFC fan too, so its not like its bias. Sigurdson got 10 goals and 7 assists and stayed at 89, Chadli got 11 goals and 6 assists and Young had a fantastic season too.

Spurs finished ahead of LFC too, and when you see Eriksen as a 91, it doesn't make sense that Chadli is still 89? Lamela stll a 91 seems silly too, drop Lamela to 90 and gve Chadli the +1 :)

Seriously though the ratings are so hit and miss, especially after those mad Lazio/Valencia ones.

Especially as Herrera went to 91 too. (Deserved or not).

Neymar has literally been carried to 95 having played only 2 full seasons in Europe. I certainly think he warrants a 95 after winning the treble' date=' but you can't deny his rating had been accelerated considerably when you see the likes of Ribery and Robben busting their backsides season after season to reach 95.[/quote']

his rating has been "accelerated" because he's performing at a world-class level much quicker than Ribery and Robben did. Robben was an injury-prone bottler for YEARS and when Ribery was Neymar's age he was playing for the likes of Ales, Stade Brestois and Metz.

I remember after the confederations cup he was given a +1 to 92. He was then subsequently given a +1 to 93 without even kicking a ball for Barcelona upon signing for Barcelona. Neymar didn't exactly shine in his first year at Barca like Alexis did at Arsenal in his first season in England.

he got the 92 for winning & starring in the Confederations Cup, yes.

HOWEVER he got 93 in NOVEMBER 2013. he had kicked many balls by then and was in fact playing brilliantly for Barcelona. he had won a trophy with his very first goal for the club (in just his second game), he had scored or assisted in many games, including close wins against Valencia and Sevilla, capping the period off by scoring one and assisting another in his debut Clásico - and those were Barcelona's only goals in a 2-1 win.

so, yeah, he'd done enough to deserve his 93 given his excellent form for one of the biggest clubs in the world, and the fact he had already won the Copa Libertadores, Confederations Cup and had TWO 40+ goal seasons under his belt. also his 39 goals in Europe last season is a total only 5 guys can better (Messi, Cristiano, Zlatan, Jardel, Van Nistelrooy) in the bigger leagues & modern era. he's underrated at 95. he (& Suárez & Busquets) should be on 96.

Alexis' had a better debut season for Arsenal than Neymar did for Barcelona? of course he did. he's 26. Neymar was 21.

And considering how Neymar got a +1 after winning the Confederations cup Alexis certainly deserves a rise for winning the Copa America.

Alexis absolutely deserves his 94. I agree. travesty he didn't get it.

and to make matters worse Hazard is gonna get 95, which is absolutely effing preposterous, but there ya go.

I just don't get what constitutes a rise anymore at all' date=' Henderson seemed to get a 91 and although he had a decent season, 91 is a bit mad. Coutinho too as well, he had a decent few month period and got it off the base of 4 goals and 4 assists. I'm a LFC fan too, so its not like its bias. Sigurdson got 10 goals and 7 assists and stayed at 89, Chadli got 11 goals and 6 assists and Young had a fantastic season too.

Spurs finished ahead of LFC too, and when you see Eriksen as a 91, it doesn't make sense that Chadli is still 89? Lamela stll a 91 seems silly too, drop Lamela to 90 and gve Chadli the +1 :)

Seriously though the ratings are so hit and miss, especially after those mad Lazio/Valencia ones.

Especially as Herrera went to 91 too. (Deserved or not).[/quote']

I've just realised that Mirallas is a 90 too.

Chadli should be 90 too. It's not too late SW.

Valencia dropped. Seems harsh. Need to rise young + chadli now with this precedent. Or do they a hyping/rumour to get em a rise??

Why did Valencia drop, he did well at RB for us last season barring the occasional blunder.

City and chelsea youngsters among the risers

RAMIRES, not is best season but:

10.000 premier league minutes

Premier League winner (2015)

Portuguese League winner (2010)

UEFA Champions league winner (2012)

UEFA Europa League winner (2013)

Copa Libertadores runner-up

51 appearences for Brasil NT

Never had a 92 rating.

RAMIRES' date=' not is best season but:

10.000 premier league minutes

Premier League winner (2015)

Portuguese League winner (2010)

UEFA Champions league winner (2012)

UEFA Europa League winner (2013)

Copa Libertadores runner-up

51 appearences for Brasil NT

Never had a 92 rating.

[/quote']

HE deserved it after 12/13 and 13/14, but he was injured for most of last season and lacked fitness so didnt play a lot, no chance this season.