.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

his rating has been "accelerated" because he's performing at a world-class level much quicker than Ribery and Robben did. Robben was an injury-prone bottler for YEARS and when Ribery was Neymar's age he was playing for the likes of Ales' date=' Stade Brestois and Metz.

he got the 92 for winning & starring in the Confederations Cup, yes.

[b']HOWEVER he got 93 in NOVEMBER 2013.[/b] he had kicked many balls by then and was in fact playing brilliantly for Barcelona. he had won a trophy with his very first goal for the club (in just his second game), he had scored or assisted in many games, including close wins against Valencia and Sevilla, capping the period off by scoring one and assisting another in his debut Clásico - and those were Barcelona's only goals in a 2-1 win.

so, yeah, he'd done enough to deserve his 93 given his excellent form for one of the biggest clubs in the world, and the fact he had already won the Copa Libertadores, Confederations Cup and had TWO 40+ goal seasons under his belt. also his 39 goals in Europe last season is a total only 5 guys can better (Messi, Cristiano, Zlatan, Jardel, Van Nistelrooy) in the bigger leagues & modern era. he's underrated at 95. he (& Suárez & Busquets) should be on 96.

Alexis' had a better debut season for Arsenal than Neymar did for Barcelona? of course he did. he's 26. Neymar was 21.

Alexis absolutely deserves his 94. I agree. travesty he didn't get it.

and to make matters worse Hazard is gonna get 95, which is absolutely effing preposterous, but there ya go.

Alexis rising to 94 has happened and I'm sure it's something that both you and I, and a lot of other people agree with !

Now drawing reference to Neymar I don't really buy the whole your rating is relative to your age argument.

Neymar in his first season had an above par season at best, does that warrant a 93 ? Not in my book.

Alexis Sanchez had a better season in 2013/14 than Neymar scored in El Classico and against Atletico Madrid on the final game of the season. Why didn't he deserve a rise ? Now don't say he's too old now, because the last time I checked he's under 30.

Griezman had a better first season in Atletico than Neymar had in first season with Barcelona. Why didn't he rise to 93 mirroring a Neymar +2 within a few months ?

Now don't say he's too old now.

The paradox of age is just used to accelerated hyped up youngsters and it ultimately stops those players from rising even if they have performed well just because they are 30.

Case and point why did Pirlo drop after featuring for a team that almost won the treble in securing the double ?

Because he's old right. That makes sense.

I hope they rise Hazard but looks to ratings over now might not be and also rising & also rising Aguero & not D.Costa is a little weird considering goal to game ratio is practically the same although Aguero was top scorer but more importantly D.Costa won the league title bagging 20 goals in the process. I think rising both or neither of them but as both have huge cases for rising (if they were to) but 94 was fine for both too but not 1 and not the other hopefully it still happens.

Wow i hope you can make sense of that i can't be bothered to edit it lol.

I hope they rise Hazard but looks to ratings over now might not be and also rising & also rising Aguero & not D.Costa is a little weird considering goal to game ratio is practically the same although Aguero was top scorer but more importantly D.Costa won the league title bagging 20 goals in the process. I think rising both or neither of them but as both have huge cases for rising (if they were to) but 94 was fine for both too but not 1 and not the other hopefully it still happens.

Wow i hope you can make sense of that i can't be bothered to edit it lol.

Hazard is better than costa, best player chelsea, best player bpl (14/15), win the bpl and player of year ! 95 is logic. it is so important in the game, he is in the top 5 players in the world.

Hazard is better than costa' date=' best player chelsea, best player bpl (14/15), win the bpl and player of year ! 95 is logic. it is so important in the game, he is in the top 5 players in the world.[/quote']

Who cares no-ones comparing hazard / costa mr logic as i agree hazard should regardless of anything be 95 however if aguero rose 95 costa should as well .....

Easily the worst league review (as of today) for the end of the season, I really hope they make up for it tomorrow but I have my doubts.

Not much of a biggie but I'm also very surprised that Patrick Roberts hasn't been upgraded after his big-money (for an inexperienced teenager) move to a big club. Hopefully a sign of things to come! :D

Who cares no-ones comparing hazard / costa mr logic as i agree hazard should regardless of anything be 95 however if aguero rose 95 costa should as well .....

Aguero is ahead of Costa, he's a much better player and his 95 rating was overdue, Costa needs a another 20+ goals next season and more consistency throughout the season to get a 95

Aguero is ahead of Costa' date=' he's a much better player and his 95 rating was overdue, Costa needs a another 20+ goals next season and more consistency throughout the season to get a 95[/quote']

Costa had a 35 goals season with Atletico where they won the league and lost the CL in extra time, that is two great seasons in a row. I would how ever say he needs a bit more NT games/goals to get that bump to 95, and i think Aguaro deserves to be +1 ahead of him at this stage.

Easily the worst league review (as of today) for the end of the season' date=' I really hope they make up for it tomorrow but I have my doubts.

[/quote']

I find it interesting that they went back and corrected Alexis (rightly) but not Alba, Busquets or Neymar (or Borja Baston, for the guy who always mentions Borja Baston).

it's especially galling for Alba who is rated the same as Azpilicueta now. I mean, really? that has to be a joke, right? Alba has a Treble, another league Title and a Euros (he scored in the Final!) and Azpilicueta has, what, a league and a europa league? and Alba has been brilliant for years, especially last season, and is a regular for Spain while Azpi is second choice to Juanfran. I mean come on!

and tbh come Monday when Eden Hazard is rated the same as Neymar it'l be especially galling for him too.

man, must be nice to play in the overrated PL.

Now drawing reference to Neymar I don't really buy the whole your rating is relative to your age argument.

that was never my argument.

I simply pointed out that of course Alexis' first season at Arsenal was better than Neymar's first season at Barcelona. Alexis was 25/26 and a fully developed experienced player. Neymar was 21/22 and still developing AND in a new country and continent for the first time. I didn't expand on that point because I thought simply mentioning their ages made it obvious. clearly I was wrong.

Neymar in his first season had an above par season at best' date=' does that warrant a 93 ? Not in my book.[/quote']

then your book needs some drastic rewrites.

Alexis Sanchez had a better season in 2013/14 than Neymar scored in El Classico and against Atletico Madrid on the final game of the season. Why didn't he deserve a rise ? Now don't say he's too old now, because the last time I checked he's under 30.

Alexis did deserve a rise after 2013/14. they both should have been on 93 after that season.

Griezman had a better first season in Atletico than Neymar had in first season with Barcelona. Why didn't he rise to 93 mirroring a Neymar +2 within a few months ?

probably because he didn't have a better first season than Neymar did. he had a very good season overall but did he shine in their biggest games? not really. was he good despite their CL elimination? not really. Neymar did both those things and would have been even better had Tata not started screwing around with the tactics in the second half of the season.

Case and point why did Pirlo drop after featuring for a team that almost won the treble in securing the double ?

Because he's old right. That makes sense.

because he was undeniably poorer this season than he has been in the past. pretty simple really. the bigger outrage on Juve is why didn't Pogba (a YOUNG player) rise?

better to ask why Xavi dropped from 96 to 91 within the space of a year. no one has ever dropped that far that fast, and this was a year in which he won the Treble!!

Because he was poor compared to previous seasons' date=' that's why.[/quote']

Pirlo should not have dropped he wasn't sensational as previous seasons and he had a injury for a bit but he was still regular and a domestic double winner.

IM Okay with Chadli not risisng honestly. Lamela staying, and Kane not rising are the 2 major blunders for Spurs if im honest. Aguero > Costa. This seaosn roughyl equals yes, but Aguero has been banging on that door for years while Costa just got there. Same season next year for Costa and he is 95 too, Just look at Agueros 2 seasons before this in prem and not rissing incl a PL medal and you cant really say the both have to rise.

Comparsions are helpful to a point, but ill ask as a m od to keep the unending La liga compaints and Neymar comparisons to a minimum, some of the debate has become very unhelpful and arrowing very towards off topic.

Hazard +1 to 95. Let's not get the comparisons between him and Neymar started again. Please.

Kane +2 to 90- deserved. He's got +7 in this year, what a player.

Apart from those two, rest of the PL risers are all youth today. Roberts also got a rise, +2. Think I saw Hiwula and Cole as risers as well.

11 goals and 6 assists doesn't warrant a rise for you Cam? Was spurs next best contributor after Kane who just got a +2 to 90.

iF IT WAS UP TO ME ALL SPURS PLAYERS WOULD BE 70 AS THEY DESERVE HAHA. Grats to hazard was always a chance, just put Sanchez and Agueros rises slighlty ahead of him in my mind but they both got it so him at 95 balances my world view nicely. Think after these retrospective touch ups league review not awful. Drop Lamela, Rise Cahill, CLyne and Bertrand and i think its a relatively solid success. Id like Koscielny at 92 too but thats not a must.

iF IT WAS UP TO ME ALL SPURS PLAYERS WOULD BE 70 AS THEY DESERVE HAHA. Grats to hazard was always a chance' date=' just put Sanchez and Agueros rises slighlty ahead of him in my mind but they both got it so him at 95 balances my world view nicely. Think after these retrospective touch ups league review not awful. Drop Lamela, Rise Cahill, CLyne and Bertrand and i think its a relatively solid success. Id like Koscielny at 92 too but thats not a must.[/quote']

Rise Young as well. That needs to be done.

Considering Kane has now become a 90 I have an unfortunate dilemma on my hands. Who should I keep out of Icardi and Kane ? Both are 90 but I am leaning towards Kane. Young and English seems to be the gold standard in the game.

What does everyone else think ?

Considering Kane has now become a 90 I have an unfortunate dilemma on my hands. Who should I keep out of Icardi and Kane ? Both are 90 but I am leaning towards Kane. Young and English seems to be the gold standard in the game.

What does everyone else think ?

Keep the Hurrikane!