English Premiership Rating Predictions

Considering Kane has now become a 90 I have an unfortunate dilemma on my hands. Who should I keep out of Icardi and Kane ? Both are 90 but I am leaning towards Kane. Young and English seems to be the gold standard in the game.

What does everyone else think ?

Kane rise more and YES, for SM the Premiership has more attention/relevance/value than Italian Serie A

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Doesn't matter - he was not worthy of a 94 rating. Simple.

Ozil had been awful , AWFUL! until a little while ago his WC probably saved him his 94 & Pirlo had a not so amazing season but he wasn't awful and won a double and CL finalist yet Ozil remained 94 as should have Pirlo. Pirlo should have stayed 94 until a few months after his mls move then another drop due to the mls rating cap and quality.

Ozil had been awful ' date=' AWFUL! until a little while ago his WC probably saved him his 94 & Pirlo had a not so amazing season but he wasn't awful and won a double and CL finalist yet Ozil remained 94 as should have Pirlo. Pirlo should have stayed 94 until a few months after his mls move then another drop due to the mls rating cap and quality.[/quote']

Its probably attributed to the fact that Ozil is not over 30. Very lucky to keep a 94 considering his inconsistency post Real Madrid.

Kane getting 90 is well deserved, the guy was ridiculous last season. one could argue he deserves more than 90 really, but he's only done it for one year and was nothing beforehand, so 90 is ok for now. if he keeps it up this season I expect a 92 will be in the offing tho.

Comparsions are helpful to a point' date=' but ill ask as a m od to keep the unending La liga compaints and Neymar comparisons to a minimum, some of the debate has become very unhelpful and arrowing very towards off topic.

[/quote']

so SM go back and give Alexis and Kane the rises they deserved, after not doing so for other La Liga players, and when I mention that and get challenged re: comparing Neymar to a PL player, I answer those points... I mean that's a conversation naturally growing in that direction with relevant connection to the thread topic.

it didn't effect anyone else talking about the PL ratings, so why are you calling for mod intervention?

didn't know you were such a grass. shame.

so SM go back and give Alexis and Kane the rises they deserved' date=' after not doing so for other La Liga players, and when I mention that and get challenged re: comparing Neymar to a PL player, I answer those points... I mean that's a conversation naturally growing in that direction with relevant connection to the thread topic.

it didn't effect anyone else talking about the PL ratings, so why are you calling for mod intervention?

didn't know you were such a grass. shame.[/quote']

Since the main issue is about the La Liga players not getting deserved rises, this issue should be on the La Liga Ratings Discussion thread, not vice-versa.

This thread has more discussion about Neymar not getting his 95 rather than a discussion about the PL rises....

Since the main issue is about the La Liga players not getting deserved rises' date=' this issue should be on the La Liga Ratings Discussion thread, not vice-versa.[/quote']

well the issue spawned off Alexis, a PL player, not getting his rise (and then getting it). and the entire debate was about Neymar vs. Alexis, so was fundamentally linked to the PL ratings changes. so if you go by the book it was a discussion that belonged in both threads, really. but even if we take your advice, what were we supposed to do? pause the discussion and move it over to the Liga thread?

anyway whatever, this is probably off-topic too. don't want to upset Cam!

GO PL! WOOOOOO!! KANE! YEAH!

Hazard 95?

Matic 94?

Costa 95?

Willian 93?

Zouma 90?

predictions plz

CANT BELIEVE THEY NO RISE BLIND SO MAD SM IS A JOKE

well the issue spawned off Alexis' date=' a PL player, not getting his rise (and then getting it). and the entire debate was about Neymar vs. Alexis, so was fundamentally linked to the PL ratings changes. so if you go by the book it was a discussion that belonged in both threads, really. but even if we take your advice, what were we supposed to do? pause the discussion and move it over to the Liga thread?

anyway whatever, this is probably off-topic too. don't want to upset Cam!

GO PL! WOOOOOO!! KANE! YEAH!

Hazard 95?

Matic 94?

Costa 95?

Willian 93?

Zouma 90?

predictions plz

CANT BELIEVE THEY NO RISE BLIND SO MAD SM IS A JOKE[/quote']

Maybe not pause and take it over, but the discussion clearly got repetitive over time.

If all your effort in arguing for the La Liga rises (Baston, Alba, Busquets etc.) pays off and they eventually rise, well done.

As for the rest of your comment, nothing much I can say.

Kane getting 90 is well deserved' date=' the guy was ridiculous last season. one could argue he deserves more than 90 really, but he's only done it for one year and was nothing beforehand, so 90 is ok for now. if he keeps it up this season I expect a 92 will be in the offing tho.

so SM go back and give Alexis and Kane the rises they deserved, after not doing so for other La Liga players, and when I mention that and get challenged re: comparing Neymar to a PL player, I answer those points... I mean that's a conversation naturally growing in that direction with relevant connection to the thread topic.

didn't know you were such a grass. shame.[/quote']

SM never went back and gave rises to Kane and Sanchez just that people were too quick to think the sky was falling in before the predictions were finished. You make some good points sometimes but you always seem to ruin it by spouting some nonsense rhetoric.

Do us all a favour and crawl straight back up your beloved Busquets' ass. After all' date=' it seems as if most of your time is being spent there anyway.[/quote']

Something we both agree on. The debate of a player jumping from 94 to 95 is an understandable one. Constantly clamouring for a rise from 95 to 96 is a nonsensical one.

Barring Messi and Ronaldo, debating whether a player is 95 or 96 is pointless. The 95 bracket more or less demonstrates world class ability.

SM never went back and gave rises to Kane and Sanchez just that people were too quick to think the sky was falling in before the predictions were finished. You make some good points sometimes but you always seem to ruin it by spouting some nonsense rhetoric.

I do find this review somewhat unusual to be honest. It's very much a scatter graph approaching without very much direction. In the other reviews you had SM review one team at a time. Now it's very much all over the place. We've had Kane rise after they had reviewed his team mates then Arsenal and then Chelsea players.

I personally think SM is for once taking our views on board. That can only presumably be a good thing.

Something we both agree on. The debate of a player jumping from 94 to 95 is an understandable one. Constantly clamouring for a rise from 95 to 96 is a nonsensical one.

not really. the debate doesn't stop at some arbitrary point because you say so. and just because a player is already highly rated doesn't mean them not getting the bump they deserve is unimportant either.

Barring Messi and Ronaldo' date=' debating whether a player is 95 or 96 is pointless. The 95 bracket more or less demonstrates world class ability.[/quote']

except there is a clear difference between 95 and 96 if you look. barring Messi, and also Cristiano, 96 players are the pinnacle of their position.

so: Robben for wingers, Iniesta for attacking midfielders, Neuer for goalkeepers.*

Busquets is that dominant pinnacle for defensive midfielders. so should be rated as such.

Suárez and Neymar are also that for forwards. along with Zlatan (whose drop was harsh, IMO)

*there is no 96 CB because none of the CB's stand out like that over a serious period of time. Piqué was trending in that direction but dipped in 2012-13, so has to earn it back. and Godín has only been on that level since 2013. I doubt either gets there tbh, maybe Piqué if Barcelona win another Treble

Considering Kane has now become a 90 I have an unfortunate dilemma on my hands. Who should I keep out of Icardi and Kane ? Both are 90 but I am leaning towards Kane. Young and English seems to be the gold standard in the game.

What does everyone else think ?

I am in the same situation and I'm probably going for Icardi. Like him better as a player.

I feel sorry for your parents.

So you should be. They have given birth to a beautiful baby boy (or girl) who has to endure this kind of stupidity on a regular basis.

Honestly, if everything you're going to say is going to be an unrelated rant of some sort (ignoring the fact that belittling absolutely everyone with a different opinion to you seems to be just another of your "wonderful" standards), whilst more importantly forgetting the fact that this is still (yes, still!) a free service (with people literally putting in hours of selfless work to provide you with something somewhat decent), then do us all a favour and eff' right off, and take all your La Liga rubbish with you.

Hopefully Ryan Mason will get an 88 rating soon. If they miss him out' date=' I may pull a tantrum.[/quote']

I'd be surprised to see them upgrade him now that Bentaleb, the better of the pair imo, only got 87. +8 already this year for Mason may also be a reason for them to decide not to rise him.

Spoke too soon about Roberts, glad it's only a +2 though even though I own him :P

So you should be. They have given birth to a beautiful baby boy (or girl) who has to endure this kind of stupidity on a regular basis.

Honestly' date=' if everything you're going to say is going to be an unrelated rant of some sort (ignoring the fact that belittling absolutely everyone with a different opinion to you seems to be just another of your "wonderful" standards), whilst more importantly forgetting the fact that this is still (yes, still!) a free service (with people literally putting in hours of selfless work to provide you with something somewhat decent), then do us all a favour and eff' right off,[/quote']

I'm doing just fine here sunshine. I'll leave when I feel like it. you seem to be the one with a problem, so maybe you oughta go?

also: you do realise SM is freemium, right? this ain't benevolence. these people are getting paid.

and take all your La Liga rubbish with you.

best league in the world.

deal with it.

Forgot Mason until i loooked at some teams. +1 to be 87 with Bentaleb surely??? i thought he may even get a +2 surely a +1. I agree with how they should just do Sanchez and Kane with their teams. I have spent the last 2 months telling people to wait till the review is over before starting the riots, but they do bring it on themselves not reviewing a player with their team. Whwat reason was tehre to delay Kane 2-3 days? If its to watch the world burn then Well played SM lol

NDF, as you know im not on the "he must rise" bandwagon (whats scary is i seem to be right even in the odd occasion i am against popular opinion. maybe ive just been playing to long to actually care weho should but just to reaslise what SM will do lol). Anyway i wouldnt be optimistiuc not becasue of my views, but with nthe retrospective touch ups its usually very soon (2-3 days) after. Hermann is the only one i can think of in the bigger reviews who they went back on over a week later. Sop there is some hope.. maybe start a Supernag hashtag #prayforChadli #Equalrights #Chadli=Hermann. I chrsitened you Supernag. Go forth, Do what needs to be done.

Meta, It wasnt completely off topic but it was getting there fast. Surely you understand that. Comparisons are comparisons i have nbo problem with that but it had hijacked into being about the La liga players injustices again and not a reference for the PL discussion. You took it to the other thread and itrs perfectly fine there thanks for that. However if you could kindly not be a condecending and rude so and so towrads me that would be great. I am sure you can see the many people who actually attack you and your opinions and im sure i am one of the people who disagree with you but debate point not people. I think you calling me grass and making constant "dotn wanna upset Cam" remarks just proves you want to have no friends at all and alienate even the neutral who likes to have you around because its your choice ot say what you want.

Lastly i know you said for calling mod intervention. I know whit the new forum this is not obvious so maybe you do not know, I dop not wish this to change any of your behaviour and im sure it would (except the previously mentioned being rude). I am the mod for the Ratings Discussion section. If i thought you were irreperably out of line your posts and comments would be deleted. You may have notice that has never happened. I am as fair as they come mate please dont attack me.

That goes for everyone. Debate points not people. I will start issuing Infractions for people verbally attacking each other from now on. Disagree all you like don't insult each others parents or tell each other to crawl places. Cant handle differing and sometimes infuriating opinions? You in the wrong neighbourhood bro,

Meta' date=' It wasnt completely off topic but it was getting there fast. Surely you understand that. Comparisons are comparisons i have nbo problem with that but it had hijacked into being about the La liga players injustices again and not a reference for the PL discussion. You took it to the other thread and itrs perfectly fine there thanks for that. However if you could kindly not be a condecending and rude so and so towrads me that would be great. I am sure you can see the many people who actually attack you and your opinions and im sure i am one of the people who disagree with you but debate point not people. I think you calling me grass and making constant "dotn wanna upset Cam" remarks just proves you want to have no friends at all and alienate even the neutral who likes to have you around because its your choice ot say what you want.

Lastly i know you said for calling mod intervention. I know whit the new forum this is not obvious so maybe you do not know, I dop not wish this to change any of your behaviour and im sure it would (except the previously mentioned being rude). [b']I am the mod for the Ratings Discussion section[/b]. If i thought you were irreperably out of line your posts and comments would be deleted. You may have notice that has never happened. I am as fair as they come mate please dont attack me.

had no idea you were the mod mate. I truly apologise for calling you a grass, you were just doing your job innit.

and believe it or not I was actually being sincere with the "don't want to upset Cam" remark. you're good people and although we often disagree you can articulate yourself well and don't get upset even if I'm a bit sarcastic when we debate. I value and appreciate that.

no hard feelings? B)

had no idea you were the mod mate. I truly apologise for calling you a grass' date=' you were just doing your job innit.

and believe it or not I was actually being sincere with the "don't want to upset Cam" remark. you're good people and although we often disagree you can articulate yourself well and don't get upset even if I'm a bit sarcastic when we debate. I value and appreciate that.

no hard feelings? B)[/quote']

She's all good mate. On the old forums i had a Blue colour name so everyone could tell lol. New forum is a bit lax on identifying peoples postcount, join date or status.