English Premiership Rating Predictions

compared to the other leagues reviews the prem one was a strange one, chelsea only had 3 first team members rise if i recall correctly, done the double and led the league the whole season, even the youth team won practically everything in their paths and not one could even rise to 80, its been a strangely stingy review compared to the other leagues

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Didn't Aranguiz dominate in midfield for a Chile side that won Copa America tho? There's after all a reason 'big clubs' are in for him. +2 i agree might be a stretch but an increase was certainly merited.

He did. He also was one of Chile's best players at the World Cup 2014, after which he should have gotten to 89. The 90 should not be seen as a +2, but rather as a correction of past mistakes. He's frequentle Chile's most solid performer, including Alexis and Vidal.

what do you think about Gestede?

Last season he got a +1 only after great games with Rodes at Blackburn Rovers.

Now in Aston Villa, Benteke's replacement and he scored a winner against AFC Bournemouth.

He is future riser, and I really don't understand why a lot of people think Villa will be relegated this season, they have decent team with new signings - Gestede, Gueye, Amavi, Ayew, Richards.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ill have a punt on some early changes (all predicted based on form extending) Big 6 + a few

Mahrez 85>86/87

Coquelin 88>89/90

Bellerin 87>89

Debuchy 90>89

Gibbs 90>89

Iheanacho 78>80

Kolarov 90 >91

Mangala 89>90

Darmian 90>91

Martial 87>88

Rooney 94>93

Benteke 89>90

Gomez 83>84-84

Targett 80 > 84/85

again based on 10 games down the track

some whose rating unsure of who will probably rise off top of head

Amavi

Vardy

Browning

Callum Wilson

Sako

Ings

thatll do for now

Ill have a punt on some early changes (all predicted based on form extending) Big 6 + a few

Mahrez 85>86/87

Coquelin 88>89/90

Bellerin 87>89

Debuchy 90>89

Gibbs 90>89

Iheanacho 78>80

Kolarov 90 >91

Mangala 89>90

Darmian 90>91

Martial 87>88

Rooney 94>93

Benteke 89>90

Gomez 83>84-84

Targett 80 > 84/85

again based on 10 games down the track

some whose rating unsure of who will probably rise off top of head

Amavi

Vardy

Browning

Callum Wilson

Sako

Ings

thatll do for now

Rises for Bellerin, Stones, Wilson,Vardy, Alli, RLC, Iheanacho, Targett, Galloway,

A couple of games and they get a rise' date=' some spend entire season without a review, classic SM.[/quote']

It's absolutely unbelievable.

It's pretty much why I don't post anymore, mate.

Off the top of my head, there should have been rises for Antonov (his case is just mindboggling, he should be 82 by now), Mackinnon, Bastón, Mendy, Elabdelaoui, Mathieu, Toko, Benaglio, Ousseynou Cissé, Klavan and Alex Teixeira.

Bastón, Toko and Mackinnon are also incredible cases.

As for Teixeira, he was a beast last season. Yet they rose Douglas Costa, who had an average season at best.

Teixeira is even better this season, so I don't see SM rising him any time soon... :P

I'm not even gonna waste my time with forgotten droppers, guys who should have risen more, etc.

SW is a lost cause, it ain't worth it.

SM dug their own graves - they screwed up the forum, fix what ain't broken and don't fix what is.

No wonder so many people are leaving.

They brought it on themselves, by ignoring their customers, time and time again.