.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Rooney safe at 94?

No, his form is in a tight race with his hair to see which recede first! He's been utter garbage now for a long long time and it's time for Martial to take his place up top....

LVG made a boo boo making him captain and will have to suffer the red face of he drops him, but it's something that has to happen imo....

Criminal if he does not drop

From th recent form and stats think Schlupp will get a +2 ! But what you think of his potential? is he a future 89+ player?

I'm a Leicester fan and Schlupp is great as a winger, not so much a defender. I'd say he has potential to make 89 over the next couple of years, but he'll either have to move clubs over or we need to keep up our unbelievable form all through the season!

Rooney safe at 94?

Down to 93 def.

After watching Arsenal v. Bayern so I can tell Bellerin will gets 90! in the next rating chance.

don't think just yet

he's already risen thus past few months

Drinkwater for a +2? Or would be too generous?

not sure' date=' too generous perhaps

Martial would be 88 or 89?

88 if he keeps it up till Dec, 89 is a bit premature

De Bruyne will be 93 or 94 ?

Not now, but 93 towards the end of the season perhaps

Martial would be 88 or 89?

See for me this is (next to the awful match engine) the biggest problem with the Game...

Let's say Rooney drops to 93 and Martial gets 89, anyone that watches Utd could tell you in 2 seconds those 2 players ratings could be swapped and it would be far more accurate than the current system....

Why can't the top 50 clubs in Europe or the world be on a constant rotation of reviews, I just don't get it....

See for me this is (next to the awful match engine) the biggest problem with the Game...

Let's say Rooney drops to 93 and Martial gets 89' date=' anyone that watches Utd could tell you in 2 seconds those 2 players ratings could be swapped and it would be far more accurate than the current system....

Why can't the top 50 clubs in Europe or the world be on a constant rotation of reviews, I just don't get it....[/quote']

Form is temporary, class is permanent is a saying for a reason.

Is Ighalo so good? He scored some goals I see' date=' but I don't watch any match.... anyone can advise me if is it the moment to buy it ?[/quote']

7 goals in 11 games for watford and he got a few assists as well. i reckon he will get at least 88 or maybe 89 if he keeps his good form up.

bar a small stretch at the end of last season Rooney has been abysmal since the start of 2012/13. I'm AMAZED he's still at 93. he should have dropped to 92 by now I mean even Falcao hasn't been terrible for that long and he's 92. -2 for Rooney.

-1 for Cesc, surely? he's been useless since 2015 began.

+1's for De Bruyne & Sterling, absolutely.

Martial's start has been incredible, he'll probably get a +1 but I'd give him a +2 given the price and stage he's having to deal with. also he's an attacker who has managed to impress LvG that has to be worth half a point at least!

Smalling needs a +2 to 91. I mean firstly because he should have gotten 90 in 2012 and secondly because he has been ridiculously good this season. easily the best player on the best defence (or joint-best?) in the league.

hmmmm. what else?

oh yeah!

Hazard well worth that 95 wasn't he lads? ;)

definitely as good as Neymar right lads? ;)

:D

bar a small stretch at the end of last season Rooney has been abysmal since the start of 2012/13. I'm AMAZED he's still at 93. he should have dropped to 92 by now I mean even Falcao hasn't been terrible for that long and he's 92. -2 for Rooney.

-1 for Cesc' date=' surely? he's been useless since 2015 began.

+1's for De Bruyne & Sterling, absolutely.

Martial's start has been incredible, he'll probably get a +1 but I'd give him a +2 given the price and stage he's having to deal with. also he's an attacker who has managed to impress LvG that has to be worth half a point at least!

Smalling needs a +2 to 91. I mean firstly because he should have gotten 90 in 2012 and secondly because he has been [i']ridiculously good[/i] this season. easily the best player on the best defence (or joint-best?) in the league.

hmmmm. what else?

oh yeah!

Hazard well worth that 95 wasn't he lads? ;)

definitely as good as Neymar right lads? ;)

:D

Can't decide if United fan or not..

Guest Redsky
Ighalo → 88? Is it better to buy Ighalo or Abdoulaye Diaby or Dyzuba?

Ighalo doesn't deserve 88, worthy of a +1 to 87 as things stand but there's still a good month and a half of football left before Premier League is reviewed so if he can keep up the goal scoring then who knows.