.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Guest Redsky
Is Schweinsteger safe at 94 or is he going to drop?

Safe for now with a potential drop in the Summer depending on Uniteds success is how I see it.

Guest Redsky
Ivanovic and Zabaleta safe at 92?

Thanks in advance

Ivanovic is like Rooney, it would be ridiculous if he doesn't get a drop in rating. He's had a woeful season so far. Expect at least a -1.

Not sure about Zabaleta, he's not played much for City but his injury has probably saved him a drop in rating. He's a player that could go down in the Summer if he's continued to be a squad player for City this year. But should be safe in the Winter Review.

These are players from my Aldershot team in 7046, but i don't think i'm being biased when i say:

Fernandinho needs to rise to 93, he's absolutely class for a strong City side, in Premier League and Champions aswel.

Drinkwater should get a +2 from 85 to 87, due to his performaces and Leicester's amazing campaign. A lot of players from Leicester, Crystal Palace and West Ham must rise.

André Ayew would be a strong case for a +1 to 91 if Swansea was a little higher in the table. He fited wonderfully in Premier League, and Swansea is really a joy to watch, they play very good football and Ayew is a vital part. His goal scoring capacity is impressive for a midfielder. Stay for now, but a possible riser this season.

Guest Redsky
André Ayew would be a strong case for a +1 to 91 if Swansea was a little higher in the table. He fited wonderfully in Premier League' date=' and Swansea is really a joy to watch, they play very good football and Ayew is a vital part. His goal scoring capacity is impressive for a midfielder. Stay for now, but a possible riser this season.[/quote']

No chance of this happening. He's already Swanseas highest rated player (the rest are 89 or below). I can't see SM making an exception and rising him up, i'd love it if it did happen as I own him, but i'm resigned to the fact that he'll be staying at 90 until he leaves Swansea.

André Ayew would be a strong case for a +1 to 91 if Swansea was a little higher in the table. He fited wonderfully in Premier League' date=' and Swansea is really a joy to watch, they play very good football and Ayew is a vital part. His goal scoring capacity is impressive for a midfielder. Stay for now, but a possible riser this season.[/quote']

if Dede Ayew was Brazilian instead of Ghanaian he'd be at one of the top clubs having cost 50m. SOOOOOOOO underrated.

No chance of this happening. He's already Swanseas highest rated player (the rest are 89 or below). I can't see SM making an exception and rising him up' date=' i'd love it if it did happen as I own him, but i'm resigned to the fact that he'll be staying at 90 until he leaves Swansea.[/quote']

if Dede Ayew was Brazilian instead of Ghanaian he'd be at one of the top clubs having cost 50m. SOOOOOOOO underrated.

Thanks for the feedback fellas, i tend to agree with both of you on this matter.

Guest Redsky

Pretty much spot on. Except for Bellerin. A rise to 90 is too generous. Rose a month and a half ago. Definite rise to 89 though.

Agreed Bellerin will get to 89 and then rise to 90 in the Summer assuming he's still first choice. It's the SM way.

Mahrez and Vardy need +3's to 90. I know it's only been half a season but they have been SO GOOD, especially Mahrez.

give Deulofeu a +2 to 89 as well.

Smalling +2 to 91

Rooney -2 to 92

Ander Herrera's play deserves a +1 but he hasn't played enough because of injuries and LVG's stupidity, so a stay works for now.

Lukaku +1 to 91

Barkley +1 to 90

Stones +2 to 89

Cesc -2 to 93

Hazard -1 to 94

Ivanovic -2 to 90

Terry -2 to 90

Costa -1 to 93

Willian +1 to 92

Bellerin +1 to 89

De Bruyne +1 to 93

Sterling +1 to 91

Mahrez and Vardy need +3's to 90. I know it's only been half a season but they have been SO GOOD, especially Mahrez.

give Deulofeu a +2 to 89 as well.

Smalling +2 to 91

Rooney -2 to 92

Ander Herrera's play deserves a +1 but he hasn't played enough because of injuries and LVG's stupidity, so a stay works for now.

Lukaku +1 to 91

Barkley +1 to 90

Stones +2 to 89

Cesc -2 to 93

Hazard -1 to 94

Ivanovic -2 to 90

Terry -2 to 90

Costa -1 to 93

Willian +1 to 92

Bellerin +1 to 89

De Bruyne +1 to 93

Sterling +1 to 91

Mahrez and Vardy will have +2 imo

Smalling +1

Herrera stay

Hazard stay

Cesc, Terry, Ivanovic -1. 

Agree with other prediction

SM very generous to only drop Ivanovic, Terry and Cesc -1, I tell you. they have been TERRIBLE.

btw how does Hazard play half a season as bad as he just has, not even scoring a single goal, and not drop?

HOW?

he should have never been 95 in the first place how the hell has he kept it?!?

please, someone tell me!

SM very generous to only drop Ivanovic, Terry and Cesc -1, I tell you. they have been TERRIBLE.

btw how does Hazard play half a season as bad as he just has, not even scoring a single goal, and not drop?

HOW?

he should have never been 95 in the first place how the hell has he kept it?!?

please, someone tell me!

I'm sure they will drop again towards April if their form persists. After all the old adage goes "form is temporary, class is permanent" we shall see.

Hazard has kept it because SW can't let go of their pride.

SW have been ruthless with the PL changes, numerous drops which is good to see.

Don't watch much EPL and I know United aren't exactly great and I know this is slightly off topic but not completely does anyone know who stat wise is the best GK in EPL is it De Gea as I've seen him get quite a few clean sheets but I know there's 0.1% chance of a increase I would like to know though. :huh:

For me a bit soon to be dropping Chelsea players unless the individual deserves it over a longer period of time. Only 16 games since winning the league is no time at all. Harsh on Terry as he was deserving above 92 last year.  

Don't watch much EPL and I know United aren't exactly great and I know this is slightly off topic but not completely does anyone know who stat wise is the best GK in EPL is it De Gea as I've seen him get quite a few clean sheets but I know there's 0.1% chance of a increase I would like to know though. :huh:

I can seen him maybe edging a rise as the top young names have been getting +1 in this review deserved or not. Quite easily Uniteds best player & talent wise best GK in the league. Not sure what stats you want but clean sheet wise he has one less than the leaders Hart, Butland, Cech & Gomes all on 7.

De Gea should rise, tbh. up to the last couple of games United have been great defensively and that's mostly been down to him and Smalling.

I don't think he will rise though. SM has always been very stingy when it comes to handing United rises. well, except Rooney. they loved that dude.

For me a bit soon to be dropping Chelsea players unless the individual deserves it over a longer period of time. Only 16 games since winning the league is no time at all. Harsh on Terry as he was deserving above 92 last year.

mate.

they're 16th

SIXTEENTH.

they have been trash since 2015 began. sure at the end of last season they ground out draws and wins, but the wheels had started to come off. in 15-16 they wheels are long gone and they're skidding across the ground on their axels, sparks flying everywhere.

if anything they should have dropped MORE. certainly Hazard who never deserved that 95 in the first place.

De Gea should rise, tbh. up to the last couple of games United have been great defensively and that's mostly been down to him and Smalling.

I don't think he will rise though. SM has always been very stingy when it comes to handing United rises. well, except Rooney. they loved that dude.

mate.

they're 16th

SIXTEENTH.

they have been trash since 2015 began. sure at the end of last season they ground out draws and wins, but the wheels had started to come off. in 15-16 they wheels are long gone and they're skidding across the ground on their axels, sparks flying everywhere.

if anything they should have dropped MORE. certainly Hazard who never deserved that 95 in the first place.

I saw they won't rise him for 2 reasons UCL exit and whilst you'd think it'd be more important  the main reason I think is there's still debate on who's better between him and Courtois and he's been out injured and both are 93 so it's the safe option.