English Premiership Rating Predictions

Rooney only dropping to 93 is a joooooooooooooke he's TERRIBLE and he's BEEN terrible for ages.

Schweinsteiger dropping seems ridiculously harsh to me as well, considering he's played rather well for United and they clearly suffer when he's not on the field. but I guess given how harshly they tend to rate United that was to be expected. Smalling only 90? hahahaha ok.

Martial getting 89 is fine, but how does Deulofeu then only get 88? they've both been ridiculously impressive. very confusing.

also: no rises for Barkley or Lukaku? errrr, you what?!

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Rooney only dropping to 93 is a joooooooooooooke he's TERRIBLE and he's BEEN terrible for ages.

Schweinsteiger dropping seems ridiculously harsh to me as well, considering he's played rather well for United and they clearly suffer when he's not on the field. but I guess given how harshly they tend to rate United that was to be expected. Smalling only 90? hahahaha ok.

Martial getting 89 is fine, but how does Deulofeu then only get 88? they've both been ridiculously impressive. very confusing.

also: no rises for Barkley or Lukaku? errrr, you what?!

Agreed 100% word for word... Spot on.

It truely is amazing Rooney kept a 93 rating, spectacular mess up there by SM. 

Brutal, but it's what we have come to expect...

Oh one thing, you forgot Fellaini keeping his 91, again, how just how did that happen????

Utd rating changes:

Rooney -1 to 93- should have been dropped to 92 imo

Schweini -1 to 93- tad harsh 

Martial +2 to 89- on the generous side

Valdes -2 to 89- deserved, leaving the club in a few weeks anyway

Smalling to 90- long overdue, but should have been a 91, one of the best CBs in the league 

Borthwick-Jackson- +3 to 73- deserved

Lingard +2 to 85- stagnated in recent weeks but still deserved rise

Now, why is Fellaini still a 91? Should be a 90.

If CBJ gets a rise then Varela should go up to 80 too given they have had similar amount of game time.

Could also say that Andreas Pereira should be up to 80 too.

That's it for now.

Iheanacho 77 +5 to 82.  3 months since his last rise and played only 165 minutes. 2 goals.

Dominic Solanke 76 +2 to 78. 1000+ minutes. 5 goals 1 Assists.  Okay.

Granted, Solanke not playing in prem, but this is ridiculous. 

Christensen playing in almost all of Monchengladbach's games gets only 1 above Iheanacho. 

Brilliant.

Rooney has been poor generally for a few months now but LVG's tactics haven't helped anyone really at Man Utd.. But how are ratings decided? I ask because for me, Rooney, Man Utd captain, England captain, top scorer for England in qualifiers. Record breaking, Rooney. Etc etc. He's the go-to man for club and country.

He should still be a 94 for me. But only based on my opinion and what I have posted above.

I am not a big Rooney fan myself so I am not biased. He was a better player when he was younger imo.

Smalling? Possibly a 91 but definitely a 90. For the amount of time he's been at Utd, I don's see a massive improvement. Only recently has he got his finger out, but surely that doesn't warrant a 91.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

Long time since i ve used this part of the forum ... (or forum lol)

Nvm,took a small club and bought some players so i m wondering what do you think their rating will be/their potential ...

Targett 82-85 ?

Kevin Stewart 75-80 (he did played few official games tbh) ?

Shawcross 88-88 ?

Funes Mori 87-88 ?

Ake-82-85 ?

Kante 87-88 ?

Brannangan 75-80 (same as Stewart) ?

Bojan 88-89 (possible) ?

Lanzini 86-87 (maybe) ?

Valencia 88-89 ?

Schlup 86-87/88 ?

Also,since i m struggling with my 2nd team,can anyone name few talents/risers?

Hey,

Nvm,took a small club and bought some players so i m wondering what do you think their rating will be/their potential ...

Targett 82-85 ?

Shawcross 88-88 ?

Funes Mori 87-88 ?

Ake-82-85 ?

Kante 87-88 ?

Bojan 88-89 (possible) ?

Lanzini 86-87 (maybe) ?

Valencia 88-89 ?

Schlup 86-87/88 ?

Not sure about a few, but you're bang on on rises for Kante (89 ideally), Ake, Lanzini and Schlupp.

Borthwick-Jackson, Varela, Penaranda off the top of my mind. There's another thread for U21 Risers, check that one out.

Hey,

Targett 82-85 ?

Shawcross 88-88 ?

Funes Mori 87-88 ?

Ake-82-85 ?

Kante 87-88 ?

Bojan 88-89 (possible) ?

Lanzini 86-87 (maybe) ?

Valencia 88-89 ?

Schlup 86-87/88 ?

Targett not involved much since rise to 82 ill say 82->83

Shawcross stay/+1

Funes Mori +1

Ake +3

Kante +1/+2

Bojan outside chance but id say stay. Thought Arnautovic was really pushing for one but got slowed down. both have outside chance.

I think +1/stay for Lnazini id like a rise.

Unsure on valencia

Schlupp +2/+1

Iwobi +2

Borthwick Jackson and Penaranda good shouts.

Iheanacho is an obvious one.

Reece Oxford another worth a look

Any chance of Liverpool seeing some drops in the next reviews?

When you compare the likes of Mignolet, Moreno, Clyne, Lallana, Lucas ect to players in the same position around the league its hard to justify the respective 90s & 89s they have.  

Moreno and Clyne are still young, they wouldn't drop. Can't say the same about the others. The three could get -1s, imo.

Moreno and Clyne are still young, they wouldn't drop. Can't say the same about the others. The three could get -1s, imo.

Moreno and CLyne and absolutely safe, and i reckon the others will hang on too. Liverpool consistently an upper mid table side can safely hold 90's. and get 91s for really good performers. I think they are capped at 91 for stars until they improve or have an absolute worldie like Suarez.