.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Ridiculous, SM's ratings system is ridiculous.

+8 for 3 games?

Might as well drastically change other players who play three games and do well?

Wow I havent seen a post from you in years not sure if you have been posting or not. 

Hey there! What do you think of De Bruyne and Fabregas' season? Do you think their rating will change any soon?

Fabregas will stay at 94

De Bruyne will probably stay at 93 because of his long term injury (despite being productive before), but he's done well for City, and I see him doing very well under Pep

Fabregas will stay at 94

De Bruyne will probably stay at 93 because of his long term injury (despite being productive before), but he's done well for City, and I see him doing very well under Pep

Even though I have Cesc as a key part of my team, I can see him taking a hit in the review....

Chelsea have been sooooo poor, players will have to suffer, no doubt. I think he and Hazard will be another

Hazard has to go 94, and Fab could go 93, same as Costa. Tbh the whole team rated 92 or higher barring willian could and probably should -1.

costa won't go down recent form has been great, fab will stay aswell due to his improvement lately, hazard could drop but it'd be harsh but you can't have no complaints with season hes had

Hazard should have never gotten that 95 in the first place. should have dropped to 94 mid-season and frankly should drop to 93 at the end of the season. he has been absolute GARBAGE. he has, like, one goal? two? and not many more assists? he's so bad that even under Hiddink his play has barely improved.

no one on Chelsea deserves to be rated over 92 except Willian and Courtois. they've been as bad as Leicester have been good.

Rooney should drop as well. utter garbage all season.

costa won't go down recent form has been great, fab will stay aswell due to his improvement lately, hazard could drop but it'd be harsh but you can't have no complaints with season hes had

You cant have Fab staying for Chelsea being 10th. Same as Costa. Hazard harsh!!!!!!! Now i am a big hazard fan btw and was GUTTED when he went to Chelski from Lille. but dude he is playing for a tenth placed side with like 2 goals. He could go 93 to be honest and trhta could be 50/50 harsh. 94 is a must. Agree with Meta (OMG) Willian as i mentioned and yes Courtois are the only 100% safe players rated 92 at that club in next review.

You cant have Fab staying for Chelsea being 10th. Same as Costa. Hazard harsh!!!!!!! Now i am a big hazard fan btw and was GUTTED when he went to Chelski from Lille. but dude he is playing for a tenth placed side with like 2 goals. He could go 93 to be honest and trhta could be 50/50 harsh. 94 is a must. Agree with Meta (OMG) Willian as i mentioned and yes Courtois are the only 100% safe players rated 92 at that club in next review.

i'd have to disagree with fabregas and costa, but won't get into a long winded discussion, its down to opinion and i'll leave it at that

It's similar to Dortmund last season and they all stayed BUT thet did in the end manage a Europa League spot AND they had a lot of players that had won the WC and it seemed the'd done over the top to get thei ratings not forgetying Cl Final. 

That said if they don't at least make Europe then I personally feel they should definitely drop especially Hazard more than anyone but also Costa and Fab but a little less so Costa. 

Not fixing errors deal with it  :lol:

Hazard has to go 94, and Fab could go 93, same as Costa. Tbh the whole team rated 92 or higher barring willian could and probably should -1.

I'm expecting SM to be stubborn and Cesc will stay 94, Costa will stay 94, Hazard should drop, and i agree he never deserved the 95, but he was the "player of the year" so of course he got it. Just saying I wouldn't put him on par with Muller and (at the time) Neymar. 

and sterling 91 ?

He has a 55/45 chance imo.

He might just get it for being a consistent starter and contributing here and there 

*looks outside the window, sees a flying pig*

haha!