.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Must be time for Cabaye to drop to 90?

would think so yes, unless palace win the fa cup where I think he might stay. 

martial +1 ?

rose +2?

danny simpson +3?

what do you think?

If utd win the fa cup and get top 4 I can see martial rising, otherwise no. Agree with Rose to 90, featured in TOTY and has been excellent all season. As for Simpson I think most Leicester players will get at least a +1 with most a +2, 3 might be a stretch but you never know, they are about to win the league.

Martial, De Gea and Rashford absolutely have to rise for United, if only because they are (along with Blind and Smalling who are fairly rated at 90 for a 5th place club) literally the only consistent performers for the club. Martial has been carrying United's attack practically since his debut.

Martial +1 to 90

De Gea +1 to 94

Rashford +7 to 85 (or +8 to 86, idk)

De Bruyne has to rise for City. I know he was injured but his effect on their performances is SO pronounced. he is so clearly their best player it's ridiculous how much he's carrying that team, especially in Europe. Yaya has basically done nothing since like February, and wasn't that impressive beforehand. has to drop.

De Bruyne +1 to 94

Yaya -2 to 92

Zabaleta -1 to 91

For Chelsea I mean you absolutely have to drop Hazard -2. he never deserved the 95 in the first place, and if he was 94 still you would STILL have to drop him -1 for this absolute dumpster fire of a season. he has been SHOCKINGLY BAD. so yeah, he has to drop big time. every Chelsea player except Willian, Zouma and Courtois has to drop.

Hazard -2 to 93

Kane +2 to 92 (very close to repeat 30 goal seasons which no Englishman has done since Shearer in 1996)

Alli +3 to 89

Alderweireld +1 to 91

Dier +2 to 90

Elneny +2 to 88 (a +3 to 89 would be generous but fair)

Bellerin +2 to 90

Mignolet -1 to 89 (he's just awful)

Origi +1 to 88

as for Leicester? everyone in that squad needs a +1 at the minimum, some much more than that. Vardy, Kanté and Mahrez have been impeccable all season (well, nearly all season in Vardy's case) and have guided Leicester to winning the Title. LEICESTER. that is freakin' ridiculous. all of them need to be 91. no questions.

Vardy +2 to 91

Kanté +4 to 91

Mahrez +2 to 91

Diasagree strongly with a De Gea rise. he has beeng reat but team coeff has to play a part so no. Martial yes. Rashford 84 for me but i could see as high as 86 becasue United hype and SM is a bit hard to judge these days with the big rises on youth who have exploded. wwherever he hends up surely wont be miles off what he deserves.

KDB does not suffer from that problem, and when has played has been wonderful. This one i would prefer a stay but i *could* see a sneaky +1 not that id personally give it. Zab yes, Yaya -1 likely.

Hazard could well go 93 Chelsea has been woeful and He has been the embodiment of the Hero to Zero year for them. He is so young and talented though they will probably drop him -1. Agree only 90+ that deserve to stay are WIllian and Courtoius and myabe Cahill cause he only 91.

Agree on Spurs trio, Elneny 88/87 no way 89 I love him like what he adds to my beloved Gunners but not played enough for an 89. He will get 90 next season though. Bellerin bang on. Hope they do drop Miggers but i dunno if they are bold enough. Origi agree.

Agree on Vardy and Mahrez, Kante 90 for me, will  only get better though.

I get the team coefficient thing, but without De Gea United would literally be mid-table.

I think you gotta give KdB a 94. he's the only reason they beat PSG.

it'd be a real shame if Hazard only got a -1, but I feel like you're right. they were generous bumping him up to 95 in the first place.

I guess you're right about Elneny even though he will surely get 90+ next season. he's the DM you should have signed in the summer. brilliant player.

Kanté has the most tackles and interceptions in the PL (or second on both, I forget which exactly). he's the beating heart of their midfield. he has to be rated the same as Vardy and Mahrez because he's as important as they are to Leicester's success.

Neuer is fantastic at club and international level, World Cup winner. Dominant force in his league but to be a 96 and DDG at 93 is wrong. De Gea makes unbelievable saves week in week out. He doesn't have the back four Neuer has in front of him. Neuer can remain 96 but in goalkeeping ability then DDG has to be a 94 now for me.

Neuer is fantastic at club and international level, World Cup winner. Dominant force in his league but to be a 96 and DDG at 93 is wrong. De Gea makes unbelievable saves week in week out. He doesn't have the back four Neuer has in front of him. Neuer can remain 96 but in goalkeeping ability then DDG has to be a 94 now for me.

De Gea overtook Neuer some time ago imo just not got the achievements Neuer has YET!

Fuchs +1?

Clyne is fantastic, any chance for clyne milner moreno can +1?

All Leicester rises basically.

Clyne and Milner for me 100% if win EL, less than 50% without. they have been above average, and Pool need to win something to justify their increases in my view.

nah he will get +1 they won the league. you start 90% of games in a EPL winning team rated 89, you get a rise. although he isnt the star of the show, a 91 is more likely than a stay imo, though i only anticipate +1 based on earlier logic a 91 isnt exactly madness. Again fully not expecting 91.