.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

The only way I see them rising Milner is if they win the EL. Without it they only have poor league position and a league cup final with city to look back on. But if they do win it, I think Milner(90), Lovren(89), Coutinho(91) and Clyne(90) will all get +1.

Not sure how his rating will go but all the time he's a 90 he's certainly worth keeping because he can play anywhere across the back 4

Further to that, he's an Italian international Fullback..... says a lot!

Also, with any luck the (hopefully) new Utd manager will favour him and use him properly.... himself and Shaw raiding down the wings next season, fingers crossed

He certainly doesn't defend like an Italian international that's for sure! When he started early on in the season I thought he looked a decent little player and gradually he's got worse but it's only his first season and he's relativity young so we shall see next season!

Further to that, he's an Italian international Fullback..... says a lot!

The Italian team is AWFUL and the worst it's been for as long as I can remember, isn't something to be proud to be a part of. Couldn't really tell if you were being sarcastic with that comment and that's what you were getting at, hard to tell through text!

what type of rises can we expect to see at tottenham i'd expect kane,lloris,eriksen,alli,alderweireld,dembele,rose,dier to all definitely rise and player like walker,lamela,vertonghen are less likely. any thoughts?

Relegation Rating Predictions:

Villa:

Guzan -1 to 86

Lescott -1/-2 to 86/85

Richardson -1 to 84

Richards -1 to 87

Hutton -1 to 84

Lyden +2 to 75

Sanchez -2 to 86

Sinclair -1 to 86

Agbonlahor -2 to 85

N'Zogbia -2 to 83

Kozak -1 to 85

Toner +3 to 73

He certainly doesn't defend like an Italian international that's for sure! When he started early on in the season I thought he looked a decent little player and gradually he's got worse but it's only his first season and he's relativity young so we shall see next season!

He's not the only player to suffer under LVG... he's a much better player than he's shown at Utd

The Italian team is AWFUL and the worst it's been for as long as I can remember, isn't something to be proud to be a part of. Couldn't really tell if you were being sarcastic with that comment and that's what you were getting at, hard to tell through text!

The same Italian team that's qualified for the Euros? To be fair there are a lot of older players in that squad and new blood will need to be introduced, not that that's an excuse but it does appear to be a time of rebuilding for the Italians...

I want being smart, in the traditional since Italian international fullbacks are generally considered amongst the best in the world.... it's well known that Italian teams love to defend, they may not be as good at the art as they once we're but I'd still have Darmian in my team...

An example of how SM/SW rise players too soon comes in the form of Memphis Depay. Got a +1 in July 15 for basically getting a move to Utd, but he's hardly on that level. Fair case to drop him back to 89 given his performances this season, but he probably won't given his age. Hope he can change his jersey number from 7 next season and get back his confidence.

Is matt miazga even worth keeping will he get a rise from his mls performances ?

I don't think so, maybe +2 to 82 but that's unlikely imo. But he's American and hyped so he could get it. He's already gotten a +3 in Jan 16 for his MLS performances.

If Newcastle get relegated how much is Andros Townsend going to drop?

He won't, he's been arguably the best of that side from what I've heard and watched. I've also read he has a relegation clause so he'll leave Newcastle in the summer if and when they get relegated.

Leko +6? That will only take him to 78. Playing in west brom first team and just turned 17 that's impressive.

Could get it, I would cap him at 76 given he's at West Brom and has hardly had any appearances so far.

Schweinsteiger -1 or -2?

-1 I'm sure, -2 50/50. 

Soton:

Davis -2 to 80

Targett +2 to 84

Martina +2 to 85

van Dijk +1 to 89 

Bertrand +1 to 89

Long +1 to 88

Romeu +1 to 87

West Ham:

Payet +1 to 91

Song -1 to 89

Noble +1 to 89

Kouyate +1 to 89

Adrian +1 to 88

Antonio +3 to 87

Lanzini +1 to 87/+2 to 88

Randolph +2 to 84

Everton:

Baines -1 to 90

Lukaku +1 to 91

Mirallas -1 to 89

Funes Mori +1 to 88

Robles +2 to 87

Osman -1 to 86

Pienaar -2 to 85

Pennington +2 to 78

Stoke:

Given -2 to 82

Haugaard +2 to 84

Muniesa +1 to 86

Butland +2 to 89

Arnautovic +1 to 89

Swansea:

Barrow +3 to 85

Cork +1 to 88

Watford:

Gomes +2 to 87

Suarez -1 to 89

Denny +1 to 88/+2 to 89

Ighalo +2 to 89/+1 to 88

Watson +1 to 87

Cathcart +1 to 86

Ake +3 to 85

Anya +1 to 86

Palace:

Cabaye -1 to 90

Dann +1 to 88

Delaney +1 to 86

Speroni -1 to 84

Chamakh -1 to 85

Wickham +1 to 87

Soton:

Davis -2 to 80

Targett +2 to 84

Martina +2 to 85

van Dijk +1 to 89

Bertrand +1 to 89

Long +1 to 88

Romeu +1 to 87

West Ham:

Payet +1 to 91

Song -1 to 89

Noble +1 to 89

Kouyate +1 to 89

Adrian +1 to 88

Antonio +3 to 87

Lanzini +1 to 87

Randolph +2 to 84

Everton:

Baines -1 to 90

Lukaku +1 to 91

Mirallas -1 to 89

Funes Mori +1 to 88

Robles +2 to 87

Osman -1 to 86

Pienaar -2 to 85

Pennington +2 to 78

Stoke:

Given -2 to 82

Haugaard +2 to 84

Muniesa +1 to 86

Butland +2 to 89

Arnautovic +1 to 89

Afellay -1 to 88

Swansea:

Barrow +3 to 85

Cork +1 to 88

Watford:

Gomes +2 to 87

Suarez -1 to 89

Deeney +2 to 89

Inhale +2 to 89

Watson +1 to 87

Cathcart +1 to 86

Ake +3 to 85

Anya +1 to 86

Palace:

Cabaye -1 to 90

Dann +1 to 88

Delaney +1 to 86

Speroni -1 to 84

Chamakh -1 to 85

Wickham +1 to 87

What do u think of Dier and Barkley, rise or not?

Affellay was going to be Stoke's player of the season until he got injured. No way he is going to get a -1 have you even watched them play?

And there is no way Deeney and Ighalo get +2 to 89. They've both been misfiring since December so even a +1 is being cast in to doubt, although I think they will get it. 

Most other things I agree with, think Van Dijk could be in with a shout with +2 but it's unlikely. Same with Lanzini, think he should get a +2 as well. 

Affellay was going to be Stoke's player of the season until he got injured. No way he is going to get a -1 have you even watched them play?

And there is no way Deeney and Ighalo get +2 to 89. They've both been misfiring since December so even a +1 is being cast in to doubt, although I think they will get it. 

Most other things I agree with, think Van Dijk could be in with a shout with +2 but it's unlikely. Same with Lanzini, think he should get a +2 as well. 

Haven't watched them play, he'll could get the -1 in the winter then.

They'll get +1s for sure, Ighalo more likely to get 89.

Van Dijk highly unlikely to get 90 with one season of football for a EL contender. Lanzini decent chance of a +2 too.