all west ham +1/2

all newcastle norwich aston villa sunderland -1/2

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

The main one there that sticks out to me is John Stones. Are you joking? He's been absolutely awful this season.

I have never rated Stones to be honest, i have never seen what the fuss is he is so error prone and has been from day one, he is a ball playing defender but his price tag is because he is english not on his footballing ability, plus he has Martinez as a coach, name one defender who has improved with him as a coach ?

Sunderland fan so take what I rate with a pinch of salt if you must but I try not to be biased, current ratings are in brackets. 

Defoe(87) +1, 15 league goal season he should never have got the -1 in December. 

Lens(89) -1, very poor and barely played. Suspect he'll be sold in the summer anyway. 

Cattermole(87) +1, crucial as ever to our survival, genuinely underrated player for a while now but it's a bit of a pipe dream. 

Kirchhoff(87) +1, honestly could walk into most sides below the top 6. Brilliant player.

Kone(86) +1, since his January move he's been an absolute rock in defence. 

O'Shea(86) -1, possible due to age and time out of the side.

Brown(85) -1, again barely featured this season and I'm expecting him to retire. 

Borini should get a positional change from AM(RL),F(RLC) to AM,F(RLC)

I think everyone else involved will stay where they are now that safety is all but secured. 

Sunderland wont get any rises. Trust me.

Not knocking performances - old man is a mackem so see plenty of them - but the way SM works they wont be rising off the back of 6 months in a relegation battle.

maybe next December, maybe earlier if they are outright starters next season.

Sunderland wont get any rises. Trust me.

Not knocking performances - old man is a mackem so see plenty of them - but the way SM works they wont be rising off the back of 6 months in a relegation battle.

maybe next December, maybe earlier if they are outright starters next season.

Kone is only rated 86 though, surely he should get a +1. Also influenced by the fact that I have him in a very competitive GW managing a mid-level side and I need a rise for my defenders.  :D

There is no way De Gea should rise.. They aren't good enough to have a 94 rated player.. Ability wise he's a 96, but he plays for United! Their cap shouldn't even be 93 tbh, more like 92. There is no way Mata deserves to keep 93, is he better than Coutinho, Cazorla, Firmino, Willian, Eriksen, Payet, and many more... Hell NO. Same applies for Rooney, he's crap.

There is no way De Gea should rise.. They aren't good enough to have a 94 rated player.. Ability wise he's a 96, but he plays for United! Their cap shouldn't even be 93 tbh, more like 92. There is no way Mata deserves to keep 93, is he better than Coutinho, Cazorla, Firmino, Willian, Eriksen, Payet, and many more... Hell NO. Same applies for Rooney, he's crap.

No no no Rooney was injured, stay for me

Exactly. Why should the top players be rising?

Rashford, Fosu Mensah, Borthwick-Jackson maybe +1 for Lingard and 82 for Varela.

Alot of 90+ players to drop - Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Schweinstiger, Depay, Herrera, Phil Jones

When I did the review for Sunderland, I only included 4 rises: 1 for Defoe, 2 or our January signings that have absolutely saved our season, and Cattermole more as a hope than me thinking he would actually get one. 3 risers from low ratings is not unheard of for SM. We got a few risers when we did the great escape in 13/14. 

Yo,what about these predictions?

Azp stay at 92?

K.Stewart 75-80(or even more?)

Kompany stay at 93?

Toby to go to 91?

Moreno to 90?

Brad Smith 76-80?

Can and Bellerin to 89?

Hazard to stay at 95?(hopefully lol ?)

Chrivela 75-77/78?

Zouma stay at 88?

Clyne to 91?

Firmino to 91?

Coutinho to 92?

Also,Kenedy to 82/83?

I don't know about Kompany he might stay his rating due to injuries although I think a -1 would be fair. Hazard has to be a certainty to decrease surely. I agree on a few Liverpool risers but I don't think they can rise all of them because they haven't had an amazing season apart from possibly winning the Europa league although they may be enough. Bellerin should get a 90. Zouma should be ok and stay the same because he's young. Alderweireld should get a +1 aswell.