English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

With Pogba jumping from 77 to 85 do you think that Sterling could reach 85 from 75. He has played far more games and in my opinion Sterling has been better than Pogba this season (reason for +10 instead of +8).

Sterling --> 86 ;)

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

and he has at least 2/3 more games to add to his season until his review' date=' he's deffo 86. 85 would be fine, but i think 86 suits him better.[/quote']

Maybe wouldn't be against it if he did like as I have him in a few of my teams, I just think due to Liverpool not doing as well in the league will hinder him. I think he will personally go to 85 these changes then probably +2 in the next changes.

and he has at least 2/3 more games to add to his season until his review' date=' he's deffo 86. 85 would be fine, but i think 86 suits him better.[/quote']

85 is fine. any higher would be too much. gotze got a +11 but he was on another level to sterling. this is coming from a liverpool fan.

85 is fine. any higher would be too much. gotze got a +11 but he was on another level to sterling. this is coming from a liverpool fan.

After saying he will get 85 and went and did some research and found out that Sterling has played near enough double the game time that Gotze played when he got his rise.

Gotze played 1096 minutes and scored 4 goals and got 7 assists compared to Sterling who has played 2022 minutes with 2 goals and 5 assists. He also got an England cap (not that it is a great achievement they seem to give them away these days) and has played in more games than any other player.

However in my opinion Gotze was playing a lot better which the stats show as he scored and assisted more in half the time. But due to Sterling playing almost double the amount of minutes I have changed my opinion and think that he should get an 86.

If Obiang can get +11 I don't see why Sterling can't Sampdoria are 15th so it's not like he is playing for a top team.

After saying he will get 85 and went and did some research and found out that Sterling has played near enough double the game time that Gotze played when he got his rise.

Gotze played 1096 minutes and scored 4 goals and got 7 assists compared to Sterling who has played 2022 minutes with 2 goals and 5 assists. He also got an England cap (not that it is a great achievement they seem to give them away these days) and has played in more games than any other player.

However in my opinion Gotze was playing a lot better which the stats show as he scored and assisted more in half the time. But due to Sterling playing almost double the amount of minutes I have changed my opinion and think that he should get an 86.

you make a good point' date=' I didnt really take account that sterling has played a lot more. 86 is certainly possible but who knows.

If Obiang can get +11 I don't see why Sterling can't Sampdoria are 15th so it's not like he is playing for a top team.

well obiang got that for a season and a half of football whereas stering has only played half. but i do now think sterling could get 86.

Alright lads, just wondering what sort of rise you guys think Luke Shaw will get in the upcoming review?

Will it be a 'standard' rise to 80 or can he get higher, say 83 for instance?

He seems to be playing 90mins every week now for Southampton and will more than likely continue to start games right up until the review.

Alright lads' date=' just wondering what sort of rise you guys think Luke Shaw will get in the upcoming review?

Will it be a 'standard' rise to 80 or can he get higher, say 83 for instance?

He seems to be playing 90mins every week now for Southampton and will more than likely continue to start games right up until the review.[/quote']

Will probably go to 80 right now .depends on how long the review takes he could get 82\83 but either way if you have him in a competitive game world he is one to keep hold of as he will continue to rise and is being linked with moves to bigger teams.

Good debate for everyone' date=' Javier Hernandez for +1 maybe? I think he will tbh due to the recent generosity of reviews and his fantastic goal tally for United this season, despite a relatively low amount of starts! :)[/quote']

Just doesn't start enough games for me. I reckon he will stay at 90 for this round of reviews. He has a great chance getting to 91 by the end of the season though. Just my opinion.

I think luke shaw will hit 82 and Chicharito is in for a +1, he's been scoring and assisting for all cups (league and FA) and leagues (PL and CL), 13 goals and 5 assist, i think its he's best season yet in MU.

By the way, i see caulker hitting 88, i know 87 is the most likely but... Any thoughts?

Just doesn't start enough games for me. I reckon he will stay at 90 for this round of reviews. He has a great chance getting to 91 by the end of the season though. Just my opinion.

But everytime he joins he scores. He is subbed on 8 times and has scored 8 goals on premier league, out of 13 matches in total. With Mexico he got really good numbers, so why not a +1 ?