English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Stoke:

Given -2 to 82

Haugaard +2 to 84

Muniesa +1 to 86

Butland +2 to 89

Arnautovic +1 to 89

Missed out Glennda, been one of our best outfield players this year along with Arnie. Deserves a long awaited +1. Muniesa I would say should be 50/50 to get a rise along with Geof Cameron. Cameron has done well and been important for us this year, Muniesa done ok when called upon but not played a huge amount.

Haven't watched them play, he'll could get the -1 in the winter then.

They'll get +1s for sure, Ighalo more likely to get 89.

Van Dijk highly unlikely to get 90 with one season of football for a EL contender. Lanzini decent chance of a +2 too. 

How can you give out ratings if you haven't watched us play then? To drop Afellay is absurd, he took a few games to get into his stride but before his injury he was absolute class for us in the middle. Not even as though he has missed many games, still got 24 starts. I know he may be out until after the new season but that should be no reason to have him drop.

Why are you so hellbent on seeing him get a downgrade? He's really flourished in this Stoke side that have managed to do pretty well considering they've been absolutely plagued with injuries all season. it's only been the last few games where they've had nothing to play for that the side have looked poor, and Afellay plays no part in that because he's currently injured. 

This.

Kyle, Cam and I were discussing Iwobi and Rashford rising to 83 a few weeks back.

I still think Iwobi deserves an 83 but have come round to Rashford definitely deserving to be higher. 85/86 would be fair. A shining diamond in the lump of faeces around him (DDG and Martial excluded).

I'd say 86 is way too much of a jump. No doubt the lad has done exceptional so far but it is still in a very short period of time, I would say 83 is fair and 84 max.

Carries on his exploits next season (at the euro's if he is lucky to get picked) then by all means rise him as quick as you like, just not yet.

Anyone got thoughts on Duncan Watmore? I forgot to include him when I made a post about Sunderland, just curious as to what supporters of other teams think of him. He's sitting at a 78 currently, got a +5 in December and has made 24 appearances for us this season. 82/83 would be fair in my opinion, but I am a Sunderland fan so take it with a pinch of salt if you disagree.

In Germany, Pulisic only went to a 77 so we might see similar for Iwobi.

Pulisic has only had 425 mins of football for Dortmund and only 4 starts.

Iwobi has over 1000mins of football for Arsenal and 13 starts this season.

I don't think these two will be similar rated myself. Pulisic has just had a +7 and I think a 80/81 will be fair for Iwobi right now.

For me, this is fair:

Rashford 84

Iwobi 83

Pulisic 80 

Cesc fabregas -1?
Rojo stay?

Agreed, Cesc 93, Rojo 90

With Mata missing out on the Spain squad are we looking at a 100% decrease?

Long been overdue, I like Mata but he isn't a 93 player

courtois and de gea will have some change?
courtois could get a -1 for bad chelsea season?

Courtois will stay, de Gea will also stay imo

Missed out Glennda, been one of our best outfield players this year along with Arnie. Deserves a long awaited +1. Muniesa I would say should be 50/50 to get a rise along with Geof Cameron. Cameron has done well and been important for us this year, Muniesa done ok when called upon but not played a huge amount.

How can you give out ratings if you haven't watched us play then? To drop Afellay is absurd, he took a few games to get into his stride but before his injury he was absolute class for us in the middle. Not even as though he has missed many games, still got 24 starts. I know he may be out until after the new season but that should be no reason to have him drop.

Sorry mate, I did say I got that one wrong. 

Really like Rashford but anything over 83/84 is a bit early when you compare him to some of the other young footballers round the world stuck on 85 & for sometime.

With that being said, look at Dembele he's had a fantastic season at Rennes and looks a real prospect, he's a great talent who's just been rewarded with a move to Dortmund. He recently had 5+ from 80 to 85. Has Rashford looked any less a player? Scored frequently 5 goals in 11 PL games and 8 goals in 17 games in all competitions and he's scored some vital goals against the big boys. Called up to the provisional Euro squad. Call me bias but I think an equal 85 rating would be fair. Just don't think he'll get 7+.

With that being said, look at Dembele he's had a fantastic season at Rennes and looks a real prospect, he's a great talent who's just been rewarded with a move to Dortmund. He recently had 5+ from 80 to 85. Has Rashford looked any less a player? Scored frequently 5 goals in 11 PL games and 8 goals in 17 games in all competitions and he's scored some vital goals against the big boys. Called up to the provisional Euro squad. Call me bias but I think an equal 85 rating would be fair. Just don't think he'll get 7+.

For me Dembele has looked in a different class.

No slight on Rashford but he shows glimpses of a player that comes around every generation & has a v.impressive number of goals for his variety of positions.