English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Chelsea's review IS NOT over...... is it????? :(:(:(:(

I hope it's not over. IF it's over it will be an absolute shame. Not dropping Hazard is not fair. Six months ago B. Schweinsteiger was dropped twice in 6 months (from 95 to 93) after a not brilliant season (and Hazard season was awful) even if he was still playing regularly for the german National Team. Hazard at the moment cannot be on the same level of Ibrahimovic and of T. Muller or Aguero who played much better seasons. He has to drop at least to 94. No doubt about it.

Given that quite a lot of players have been missed across the big leagues, I reckon they'll probably leave some of them until after the Euro's, rather than bother having to look at them twice in the space of a few months.

I know it's a long shot, as some "big names" have been reviewed already, but I hope that's the case, because if it's not, this has to be one of the laziest, most inconsistent and frankly farked up review session I've seen in all my time on SM.

If, for example, Hazard plays well at the Euro's, they could try and justify him staying rather than dropping.

I agree with your point about not being able to compare Jansen to the Prem, Nor did i try. My sentence was to illustrate that Janssen who has had a more impressive season will likely be outranked or equal with Townsed. If Janssen had have a season like that in EPL he would be much higher, but EPL > Eredivise which we can statistically articulate due to European comps. This means his rating, is restricted by his league. Andros just rode a sinking ship into the Champ. So yes i agree with your first point, as it illustrates mine. The second one i also agree with but is not the basis of any of my arguments.

Most. and by saying most i was leaving out the people who didn't feature in the first team at all, youths and co. All First team/squad players rated above 85/86 need adjusting.

Sarcasm does not become you. I'd try to avoid it.

He was indeed part of the team, and he was part of it for less than most absolutely, but he was still part of it and thus assigned some blame. Less than most, yes but still some. It works both ways as we have seen before in teams that are excelling one of the poorer players get swept up in the ratings ride, Lovren comes to mind, Kampl just very recently. Kompany's 94 when he was le bad. So while there are those that should see a bigger drop due to being worse than Townsend and/or having been in the team for more of the failed season, He is still, ultimately culpable.

Last point, Andros Minutes are in Ulloa, King and Schlupp territory for Foxes. King rated too far off to compare at all. Schlupp probably the most similar position although has 330mins (3.3 games more) but has scored less. He will get a +1 100% with an outside chance for +2 but id wager a +1. Ulloa with 1.3 games less miutes has scored 6 assisted 2. now he is a fwd granted, so a goal every 160mins is expected to be higher than Andros 270mins but in the same ballpark, Not a striker adjusted. I would be rising Ulloa +1 to 88 as well. So if Andros was at Leicester, being higher than those 2 and not starting, I would probably stay him. Assuming he would probably displace one of them if he was actually there, then I would say +1/stay. So I think this somewhat sums up my position on team being relegated = rating change as somehwat bit part players like Ulloa and Schlupp will rise at Leicester for winning, despite not being the most to blame for that success, I would see Andros see the reverse.

As an afterthought In my mind just then an image of Andros the getaway driver was conjured up with Sissoko, Mitrovic and Colback robbing the bank and shooting some people. Andros would likely get a shorter sentence but a sentence nonetheless. If i had the skill i would draw that picture.

Me, sarcastic? Nooo, Never.

I’m glad you agree with me. Not that you had any choice, I am always right after all.

So you agree that Townsend does not deserve to drop then. I can only assume that is why you have used examples of players undeserving of rising. Glad you agree with my correct analysis again.

Townsend deserves to drop because he is culpable by being associated with a relegated team that he wasn’t really much to blame for. Along with examples of players that you didn’t think deserved to rise due to them being very poor but in good teams. That makes absolutely zero sense, you’re more mixed up than a fruit cake sunny Jim.

90% of the last bit is illegible but from what I can gather Townsend would stay, maybe a chance of a +1 if he wore a Leicester shirt with the same performances. Little hypocritical to drop him -2 to 86 in that case just for being in a Newcastle shirt.

Me, sarcastic? Nooo, Never.

I’m glad you agree with me. Not that you had any choice, I am always right after all.

So you agree that Townsend does not deserve to drop then. I can only assume that is why you have used examples of players undeserving of rising. Glad you agree with my correct analysis again.

Townsend deserves to drop because he is culpable by being associated with a relegated team that he wasn’t really much to blame for. Along with examples of players that you didn’t think deserved to rise due to them being very poor but in good teams. That makes absolutely zero sense, you’re more mixed up than a fruit cake sunny Jim.

90% of the last bit is illegible but from what I can gather Townsend would stay, maybe a chance of a +1 if he wore a Leicester shirt with the same performances. Little hypocritical to drop him -2 to 86 in that case just for being in a Newcastle shirt.

Nope. Schlupp bit part at LEI will get +1 for small sucess, Kante large part +3 for big success. Stands to follow Mbemba -2 big part of NEW failures, Townsend -1 small part in NEW failures.

Also I said -1 for Andros, not -2? Multiple times in fact.