English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

OK I understand your point but with this logic Smalling also should have got a +1 being the best defender for Utd.

What is out of logic is Hazard. It a shame that he kept his 95. This is completely unfair.

If Gary Cahill gets to keep his 91 then Chris Smalling 100% deserves to be 91. Agree with Hazard, should have went down to 94 in Jan and 93 a couple days ago.

What did De Gea do to deserve a 94 rating? Chelsea players stayed and Smalling didn't get a deserved 91. Honestly I don t underatand how these reviews are done.

I really don't understand all the hate for De Gea...... played of the year for the club 3 seasons in a row.... he's pretty much regarded 2nd best keeper in the world behind a vastly underused (not through any fault of his own) Neuer.....

De Gea is simply world class, 94 is 5oo little for him.

Does anyone watch football anymore?

How does United get slammed Harder than Chelsea. How do Rooney and Mata stay out of all the players? De Gea 94 not the worst thing ive seen this week sadly but United were so bang average i think the general consensus on here is should have stayed and i feel that way.

Dont even start me on Chelsea.

Ighalo really overlooked imo.

West Ham and Liverpool changes were pretty good on the whole.

Noble and Ighalo were the key misses for me. Both 100% deserved +1.

Ighalo was given a well deserved +1 in December. His 2nd half to the season has been poor and he's looked very average, along with most of the Watford team. His performance in the 2nd half of the season didn't justify him to get two rises in one season. Noble was very unlucky not to get a rise. He is well worthy of 89 after playing a key part for a team who have over performed. 

United's players dropped:

Bastian Schweinsteiger (31/93) => -1 to 92

Michael Carrick (34/92) => -1 to 91

Ashley Young (30/90) => -1 to 89

Antonio Valencia (30/90) => -1 to 89

Victor Valdes (34/88) => -1 to 87

Chelsea's players dropped:

John Terry (35/91) => -1 to 90

Loic Remy (29/90) => -1 to 89

Marco Amelia (34/82) => -2 to 80

Current ratings of last season's starting XI for United:

De Gea (94)

Valencia (89) Smalling (90) Blind (90) Rojo (90)

Carrick (91) Fellaini (91)

Lingard (87) Rooney (93) Martial (90)

Rashford (83)

Current ratings of last season's starting XI for Chelsea:

Courtois (93)

Ivanovic (91) Cahill (91) Terry (90) Azpi (92)

Fabregas (94) Matic (93)

Pedro (92) Willian (92) Hazard (95)

Costa (94)

Won't be too much complaints about United's review apart from a couple of players who should perhaps have gone down (Rooney and Memphis). With Chelsea there's so much wrong and its laughable that after the season they had there were only two decreases 'of note'.

Expecting Iwobi to get 82, in line with the likes of Watmore. 

Agree that Noble has been overlooked, well deserving of an 89.

Also agree that Ighalo didn't deserve another rise after he got one in December. Watford were on a massive slump after Christmas and you can't blame it all on a cup run, hence why their manager got the sack. 

Bellerin is definitely worthy of a 90 rating for now. An 89 would be an insult. It's no surprise to see him linked to Barcelona. It'll be very interesting to see what rises happen tomorrow. I hope Eriksen, Alderweireld, Dier and Kane get their deserved rises. Also expecting an +7 for Iwobi. Leicester review may start tomorrow as well. Just put the whole team up, too many names to mention  :D I don't think De Bruyne will get 94. He got an +1 in December, and with City's poor second half to the season it's more likely he'll have to wait until next winter review before another rise. He also spent some time out injured.  

Rashford is fine at 83, more than enough of a rise. He has burst onto the scene and done very well but it is also a short period of time, should he continue through next season then he can have a bigger rise.

Similarly 94 is absolutely fine for De Gea, if you don't think he is worthy of a 94 rating then maybe you should get some glasses. Or better yet, get some eyes!

Nope. Schlupp bit part at LEI will get +1 for small sucess, Kante large part +3 for big success. Stands to follow Mbemba -2 big part of NEW failures, Townsend -1 small part in NEW failures.

Also I said -1 for Andros, not -2? Multiple times in fact.

Did you, I am very sorry in that case although if I am honest I pretty much skim read your posts. Mainly because normally they look more like hieroglyphics they're that poorly constructed.

I really don't understand all the hate for De Gea...... played of the year for the club 3 seasons in a row.... he's pretty much regarded 2nd best keeper in the world behind a vastly underused (not through any fault of his own) Neuer.....

De Gea is simply world class, 94 is 5oo little for him.

Does anyone watch football anymore?

He's the best in the world in my books, he is tested every week, just lost out on the golden gloves in the PL as well and his defence was inferior to the rest of the top 5 no mind the euro teams defences, he dragged us along for most of the season, think of that save vs Southampton. 

I agree with Christy, I think he's the best in the world. If he went to Real Madrid it wouldn't take him long to be around the 95/96 mark.

I hope not, here's to hoping Courtois signs for them. With Jose as our manager it should solidify that defence with a few signings and shaw back from injury, also we should be playing less possession football this year and a bit more winging it, face paced football, which would lead to less errors by the midfielders giving it away in the middle of the park.  

Rashford is fine at 83, more than enough of a rise. He has burst onto the scene and done very well but it is also a short period of time, should he continue through next season then he can have a bigger rise.

Similarly 94 is absolutely fine for De Gea, if you don't think he is worthy of a 94 rating then maybe you should get some glasses. Or better yet, get some eyes!

Did you, I am very sorry in that case although if I am honest I pretty much skim read your posts. Mainly because normally they look more like hieroglyphics they're that poorly constructed.

Possibly why you never construct a winning argument lad.

Agree with Iwobi on 82. Also agree Bellerin 90. Also Agre Ighalo stay upon review, I had forgotten how bad Watford were after new year and Ighalo largely went missing. Deeney however was actually decent in the second half, maybe he should be getting the 88? Only player top 15 for goals and assists, all round gem imo.

[Edit] Anyway this has gone long enough. We shall leave this round here, feel free to PM me if you would like more rounds sir.

Bellerin to 89 , ok best RB in league and probably top 5 in world  and Arsenal finished second but anyway there's player like Sane jumping straight to 89 he's good Bellerin is WORLD CLASS  and for me the person who does the ratings I do now believe your clueless. 

Thee absolute worst disaster rating on single player i've winessed in 9 years