English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Alright lads' date=' just wondering what sort of rise you guys think Luke Shaw will get in the upcoming review?

Will it be a 'standard' rise to 80 or can he get higher, say 83 for instance?

He seems to be playing 90mins every week now for Southampton and will more than likely continue to start games right up until the review.[/quote']

Luke Shaw --> 82/83 ;)

Eden HAZARD' date=' not amaze as the start of the season, will him rise this time?[/quote']

Eden HAZARD --> stable/+1

In my opinion I think that Micah Richard rating will change like into 93

Micah Richard --> stable

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

With Pogba jumping from 77 to 85 do you think that Sterling could reach 85 from 75. He has played far more games and in my opinion Sterling has been better than Pogba this season (reason for +10 instead of +8).

Considering the amount of Liverpool supporters at SoccerWiki, expect an 86 or 87.

I said this, though i do not agree with it.

Pogba should be 83.

Obiang should not be the benchmark for +11 to 86.

Demba Ba +2? He should already be a 90 so he might just skip it and rise to a 91 or am I mad?

Your definitely not mad mate. I can see where your coming from completely.

It all depends on whether SM give out what I've been calling 'double rises' where they rise a player for what he should have got at the end of last season (when there was no review) and what they should also get at the start of this season. Rather than just completely disregarding last season.

Ba IMO should have/would have got 90 at the end of last season and also deserves a 91 based on the first half to this season.

Will SM give it though, this is a question which no one can answer I'm afraid.

Demba Ba +2? He should already be a 90 so he might just skip it and rise to a 91 or am I mad?
Your definitely not mad mate. I can see where your coming from completely.

It all depends on whether SM give out what I've been calling 'double rises' where they rise a player for what he should have got at the end of last season (when there was no review) and what they should also get at the start of this season. Rather than just completely disregarding last season.

Ba IMO should have/would have got 90 at the end of last season and also deserves a 91 based on the first half to this season.

Will SM give it though' date=' this is a question which no one can answer I'm afraid.[/quote']

Either way mate he'll definitely go to 90' date=' but he deserves 91 IMO.

We'll just have to wait and see what SM do.[/quote']

Why does he deserve a 91? his form from January 2012 to the end of the season was awful. It was Cisse who was scoring goals for fun in that period. So what people are saying is Ba deserves a +2 for his form from the start of the 2012/13 season to now? well on that basis Cisse should have got a +2 for his rich vein of form from January 2012 to the end of the season. Or do people just have selective memories here?

Why does he deserve a 91? his form from January 2012 to the end of the season was awful. It was Cisse who was scoring goals for fun in that period. So what people are saying is Ba deserves a +2 for his form from the start of the 2012/13 season to now? well on that basis Cisse should have got a +2 for his rich vein of form from January 2012 to the end of the season. Or do people just have selective memories here?

Its not that Ba was playing badly at the end of last season its that he moved out wide to accommodate cisse and when he's returned back into the middle this season he returned to his goal scoring form that should of made him a 90 in the first place and his 2 goals yesterday prove he wasn't just a big fish in small pond.

Its not that Ba was playing badly at the end of last season its that he moved out wide to accommodate cisse and when he's returned back into the middle this season he returned to his goal scoring form that should of made him a 90 in the first place and his 2 goals yesterday prove he wasn't just a big fish in small pond.

Are you actually trying to tell a Toon fan who goes to most home games how Pardew sets up his teams?

I am fully aware how MY team sets up. Ba was playing badly in the 4-3-3 Pard's adopted' date=' simple as that. Very few assists even less goals and came back from the ACON not fit and feeling the effects of his degenerative knee. Who was THE MAN who stepped up to the plate as the spearhead of that 4-3-3? Well that was Cisse. It works both ways, Cisse being pushed out wide has been less effective this season, however at least his work ethic is far superior than Demba's was in the same wide role. Now he is back as the main CF for the toon he will start scoring with the same regularity again.

As I said and stand by, selective memories some of you.

Edit: Your response still does not answer why Ba warrants a +2 all it states is how naff he was in the 4-3-3...... well duh. :rolleyes: [/color']

Are you actually trying to tell a Toon fan who goes to most home games how Pardew sets up his teams?

I am fully aware how MY team sets up. Ba was playing badly in the 4-3-3 Pard's adopted' date=' simple as that. Very few assists even less goals and came back from the ACON not fit and feeling the effects of his degenerative knee. Who was THE MAN who stepped up to the plate as the spearhead of that 4-3-3? Well that was Cisse. It works both ways, Cisse being pushed out wide has been less effective this season, however at least his work ethic is far superior than Demba's was in the same wide role. Now he is back as the main CF for the toon he will start scoring with the same regularity again.

As I said and stand by, selective memories some of you.

Edit: Your response still does not answer why Ba warrants a +2 all it states is how naff he was in the 4-3-3...... well duh. :rolleyes: [/color']

he is just mad because ba left to chelsea :D

he is just mad cause ba left to chelsea :D

You could not be any further away from the truth my delusional friend.

I am not disputing he is a good player however the fact still remains he is one of a thousand mercenaries who are looking for a big pay day over loyalty. Why on earth would he have a transfer fee stipulation written into his contract if he was only ever using Newcastle as a stepping stone to a bigger pay day?

Mad? no

Disappointed? yeah a little

Relieved the whole saga is over? yes

You see my mentality is' date=' if they do not want to stay and fight for the toon then sell them! It is as simple as that. We have an infrastructure in place that has worked well until our lack of depth has been exposed for all to see this season.[/color']

There is no way that Demba Ba deserves to be 91, he was useless at the end of last season and why would SM take that into account if the players have already been rated for that period? Although he has been good this year he doesn't warrant a +2.

There is no way that Demba Ba deserves to be 91' date=' he was useless at the end of last season and why would SM take that into account if the players have already been rated for that period? Although he has been good this year he doesn't warrant a +2.[/quote']

Have to agree with you here, a +1 for now, and surely a +1 at the end of the season if he continues his form.