.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/27/chelsea-hoping-the-eden-hazard-of-euro-2016-will-return-for-them/

It will be a key task in Conte’s to-do list at Stamford Bridge where the club’s hierarchy do not pin Hazard’s struggles last season on the player but more on the way he was handled, driven into the ground some might say, by Jose Mourinho who pushed him hard mentally and physically in their Premier League title-winning season when he also scooped the two major player of the year awards.

It seemed that Hazard inevitably buckled and there was an insight into that when he limped through the mixed zone after Chelsea’s Champions League exit against Paris Saint-Germain when he was asked if he was injured. His reply was short. He had been injured for three months, he said.

There was pain in his hip, for almost two seasons he had been training and playing while not fit, he had not had any substantial break from football and something had to give. Painkillers only went so far.

Some at Chelsea believe Hazard simply stepped away and began to concentrate on the European Championships and there may be some truth in that although certainly the arrival of Guus Hiddink, as Mourinho’s temporary successor, helped as he recognised the need to also let Hazard recover.

So Hazard -1?

I really hope so. It's a shame to see Bale at 94 after winning a CL and playing a high quality european Championship while Hazard still stays at 95 after an awful season. Also in the NT Hazard didn't make the difference for Belgium. He definitely has to drop.

I really hope so. It's a shame to see Bale at 94 after winning a CL and playing a high quality european Championship while Hazard still stays at 95 after an awful season. Also in the NT Hazard didn't make the difference for Belgium. He definitely has to drop.

Bale's freekicks weren't great. Instead the goalkeeping has been abysmal. Despite still having his shot at a prize, Bale hasn't yet performed as well as Hazard. Eden even has a record amount of assists at the EC. It's a shame that Belgium don't have an actual manager but a pretender and had to manage without Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen and Lombaerts. Missing 4 of your best CBs will always hurt and it showed with every goal that Belgium conceded. Still I won't claim that Hazard doesn't deserve a drop now. He hasn't been as bad as the circle jerk on these boards but also not at his best.

some very reactionary comments in this thread about the Euros. I remember we signed Paolo Da Silva after his monstrous performances for Paraguay in the World Cup in 2010 and he was shocking. Joel Campbell another tournament world beater, Bryan Ruiz, Ochoa, the list goes on. Robson-Kanu is without a club, highly doubt he will get a +2 because he scored a good goal against Belgium. 

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 2:52 PM, BarcaKes1 said:

Quite enjoying this Barca vs Leicester preseason game so far. I wish i could stay for the 2nd half....

(yes i know it's just preseason ;p just banter)

Liverpool hehe

Koulibaly would be a good additions to any of the top prem's clubs defenses really. Heard Mustafi may go to liverpool, he would also fit in any of those as well. 

excluding Spurs maybe, the alde-verto partnership was great last season

On 29-8-2016 at 10:08 PM, BarcaKes1 said:

So will Milner get the LB position? he was solid against Spurs apart from the goal where pool conceded, he was a bit positionally off. but Moreno is a natural LB and does those things all the time :D

Milner seems to have gotten virtually every position except for GK, central defender, and striker lol.