English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Bitter toon lol.... Anyway.. Been on soccer wiki and submitted it' date=' we'll see what SM think of it at some point. also Jagielka + 1 and Gibbs + 2 my defence is my weakness now[/quote']

I am bitter? I think I have explained my reasoning. I think it is you who is obviously lacking in the intellect department to take on board my opinion......oh low and behold many others have stated the same as me since my posts, they are not toon fans just people with common sense and a lot more nous than you.

It is people like you who submit ratings via soccer wiki that are not even a real reflection on a players form over a prolonged period of time that really boils my ****!

Is it any wonder the ratings system is erratic and not a true reflection on players real life perforamnces with idiots like you who just vote +2/3 on players who no doubt make up your squads in your respective set-ups.You have to be one of the biggest tools I have ever had the misfortunate to come across on here.

You could not be any further away from the truth my delusional friend.

I am not disputing he is a good player however the fact still remains he is one of a thousand mercenaries who are looking for a big pay day over loyalty. Why on earth would he have a transfer fee stipulation written into his contract if he was only ever using Newcastle as a stepping stone to a bigger pay day?

Mad? no

Disappointed? yeah a little

Relieved the whole saga is over? yes

You see my mentality is' date=' if they do not want to stay and fight for the toon then sell them! It is as simple as that. We have an infrastructure in place that has worked well until our lack of depth has been exposed for all to see this season.[/b']

Sad to say this is quite true, but then again there arent many players in our squad who will

:(

Sad to say this is quite true' date=' but then again there arent many players in our squad who will

:([/font']

It is a squad that thrives on confidence, and rely on players like Stevie Taylor Krul and more recently the senior players in Cabaye and Tiote to step up to the plate and rally the troops.

Lets see who else we buy in this transfer window. I have confidence in our management team just not in Ashley to back the manager with the cash we so desperately need.

Anyway off topic now, just needed to get my point across regarding Ba to the simpletons and imbeciles calling for a +2. Who then have to retort with the typical 'bitter toon fan' response rather than actually reading my level headed reasoning.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

any thoughts about Milner ? also could Jagielka get a +1 this review and what about Gibbs ?

Milner stable

jagielka +1

gibbs +1/2

:)

Demba Ba +2? He should already be a 90 so he might just skip it and rise to a 91 or am I mad?

demba ba --> 90 to these ratings and 90 to the end of season

Level headed response not what I'd call it you jumped in like a bull in a china shop hence the bitter toon remark, anyway I ain't getting into a debate on this I know where Ba has played and how he's played and IMO 91 isn't that unrealistic.

Ba will be 91 by the end of the season if he can continue to score goals for Chelsea, he already has two goals with them. I did see the first game, Ba's movement was quite good and it looks to me like he will be a top notch player at Chelsea.

Level headed response not what I'd call it you jumped in like a bull in a china shop hence the bitter toon remark' date=' anyway I ain't getting into a debate on this I know where Ba has played and how he's played and IMO 91 isn't that unrealistic.[/quote']

Read my first post on the subject. It started with a question asking why does Ba deserve a 91?

Do I need to copy and paste or even bump the post so you can try and read it again? I fail to see how asking a question and making comparisons between two players form over the previous year constitutes 'jumping in like a bull in a china shop' as you so eloquently put it.

Why does he deserve a 91? his form from January 2012 to the end of the season was awful. It was Cisse who was scoring goals for fun in that period. So what people are saying is Ba deserves a +2 for his form from the start of the 2012/13 season to now? well on that basis Cisse should have got a +2 for his rich vein of form from January 2012 to the end of the season. Or do people just have selective memories here?

Edit: Just bumping this so og_barton can read it again. Then tell me where in the post do I 'jump in like a bull in a china shop'?

What will happen to:

Bale

De Gea

Adebayor

Giroud

Coates

Please.

If Giroud is deserving of a +1 then so is De Gea' date=' (based on number of appearances and still a relatively low rating for a Man Utd keeper), however it is highly unlikely any will rise.[/color']

All stay except Giroud' date=' Bale and Coates. Giroud and Coates have high chances of +1. Bale is playing well but shouldn't rise now. +1 end of season seems more realistic.[/quote']

All will stay except Giroud bale and coates?

So only 2 out the five will then? :rolleyes:

What will happen to:

Bale

De Gea

Adebayor

Giroud

Coates

Please.

Bale is gonna rise, I strongly believe it. People may say he is overrated but he is genuinely THAT good and SM will rise him anyway due to their generosity. This is up for debate I'm sure and many will disagree.

De Gea will rise, no doubt about it, simply due to the club he plays for.

Adebayor is a definite stayer.

Giroud could rise based on his overall good performances for Arsenal and due to his time at Montpellier.

Coates may get a +1 or may stay, that's all.