Ighalo -1 too soon, stay

Zaha +1 +1

Mane +1 +1

Coutinho +1 end of season

Matip +1 +1

Lallana +1 +1

Chadli +1 stay

Rondon +1 stay

Defoe +1 has to but probably won't because we're bottom.

Fernanfinho +1 stay

I feel like personally for players to go above 92, it would be the summer ratings rather than winter to make sure it isn't just an extended purple patch.

Also feel that Lallana, Mane and Firmino all deserve 91 but doubt they will all get it. 

Can't see Zlatan getting a -1 on his current form, got 8 in 8 at the minutes He hasn't regressed this season in my opinion he should stay. United have been hard done by.

Also I feel like by the end of the season Pickford HAS to be equal with Butland, he has been immense and just pulls wonder saves out of his arse every game!

12 hours ago, SoccerMan20 said:

Kompany 92

De Bruyne 94

Zabaleta 90

Fernando 89

Navas 89

Coutinho 92

Bellerin 90

Agree with all

11 hours ago, SoccerMan20 said:

Oscar 91- yes

Fabregas 93- yes

Ivanovic 90- yes

Moses 89- yes

Alonso 89- yes

Kante 91- yes

Agree with all

1 hour ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Kyle walker in line for a +1?

Don't think so

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

N'golo Kanté to 92 if not what about Krychowiak 92, Oscar 92, Hamsik 92 ... Kanté plays like 93 IMO..

You don't think Hamsik deserves 92 or just that Kante should be on par with him? Krychowiak is garbage at PSG but he done amazing at Sevilla although Oscar whilst he has not been bad just lost his place to a new system and the imminent depature he'll probably drop but I don't necessarily think either deserve to drop for a bad half season or losing there place. 

The rather generous ratings given to Monaco players and the 91 for Marquinhos whilst not undeserved he got it for half a season I wouldn't be surprised if Kante got 92 but i highly doubt it. No CL is a big factor for me but then he's top of the league in a competition that some believe to be harder to win than the CL itself. 

Suppose you could argue no CL no 92 for Oscar i fully expect him to drop now but again not sure he deserves to.

29 minutes ago, S04 said:

and the 91 for Marquinhos whilst not undeserved he got it for half a season I wouldn't be surprised if Kante got 92

Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong here..

Marquinhos to 91 was long overdue (should be at least 92), he got his 90 in 10/12/2014 since then played a fairly regular role as RB/CB at PSG and won the domestic league twice and 4x domestic cups, 2x Super cups. Reached the quarter finals of the Champions League twice.

Always found it ridiculous that Mustafi got 91 before Marquinhos.

Anyway Kante is top class would like to see him get 92 right away

7 minutes ago, yucky said:

Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong here..

Marquinhos to 91 was long overdue (should be at least 92), he got his 90 in 10/12/2014 since then played a fairly regular role as RB/CB at PSG and won the domestic league twice and 4x domestic cups, 2x Super cups. Reached the quarter finals of the Champions League twice.

Always found it ridiculous that Mustafi got 91 before Marquinhos.

Anyway Kante is top class would like to see him get 92 right away

No I agree 91 was overdue but he was given the rating on the basis that D.Luiz left which was for half a season if this wasn't the case then he'd already have it and it wouldn't have been overdue. 

Luiz left and he became starter alongside Thiago Silva , Silva was due to drop and to make the ratings more realistic so that Marquinhos wasn't 2 behind Luiz he got a early rise. I mean they're not even top of the domestic league so if he didn't get it before why would he have now except for this reason.

12 minutes ago, S04 said:

No I agree 91 was overdue but he was given the rating on the basis that D.Luiz left which was for half a season if this wasn't the case then he'd already have it and it wouldn't have been overdue. 

Luiz left and he became starter alongside Thiago Silva , Silva was due to drop and to make the ratings more realistic so that Marquinhos wasn't 2 behind Luiz he got a early rise. I mean they're not even top of the domestic league so if he didn't get it before why would he have now except for this reason.

I see your point, yes could be a reason why SM overlooked Marquinhos

21 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

N'golo Kanté to 92 if not what about Krychowiak 92, Oscar 92, Hamsik 92 ... Kanté plays like 93 IMO..

91 first, and you can't compare to the other 3

On 15/12/2016 at 9:45 PM, jlammy said:

Matic +1?

Nope

19 hours ago, Zolabas said:

Should i keep Joel Campbell? 

Sell

15 hours ago, Haru said:

Carrick stay or 90?

90 I'd think

19 minutes ago, 433 said:

Yes but he also played 24 games for Watford last season so he should not be 85!

He got an +2 and an +3 for his time at Watford so yes he should be an 85. Remember he was only an 80 when he signed on loan there and sm don't rise players quickly otherwise Dybala would be 94 now. He has a good chance for +1 in this review, and if he keeps getting minutes +1 or +2 at end of season depending on performance taking him to 87/88. (87 more likely)

On 15/12/2016 at 10:33 PM, Haru said:

Carrick stay or 90?

He is an important player but due to lack of minutes I think he has to drop 1. But 90 is still a very strong rating so -1 isn't end of the world for him. 

20 hours ago, 433 said:

Aké is starting to do well at Bournemouth, playing the last 5 games and scoring 2 goals for a defender. 85 > 86.

I wish but it's 50/50

17 hours ago, th3stain said:

Carrick is so important to United and he's playing well so a drop would be harsh. Then again, United are 6th and that matters in this game..

Agreed, but 90 isn't that bad either...

53 minutes ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Fellas, should I sell Depay and Tadic? or do you think they have a chance to rise
Depay, i know he s not rising, but I think he s such a talent and i dont if i should get rid of him

Utd will sell Memphis. He isn't good enough or talented enough for a top team and i don't think he'll ever be.  Tadic is a tidy little player but he probably won't rise any more.