English Premiership Rating Predictions

13 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Fellas, should I sell Depay and Tadic? or do you think they have a chance to rise
Depay, i know he s not rising, but I think he s such a talent and i dont if i should get rid of him

Simply put.... Yes.

Memphis, undoubtedly talented does not have the mentality for a top club. Utd would have been the perfect stage for him with the team being rebuilt under LVG and José, but he failed to make a lasting impression on both teams...

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

On 18/12/2016 at 7:30 PM, Marcos Gui said:

Payet 92

matip 90

cazorla stay

kante 91

Has Payet stayed consistent or improved since getting a 91 to suggest he should move up to 92? 

Leaky Liverpool defence the reason why they're not right in the title race as much as they should be. Matip is certainly a standout in the central area & making the move up from his previous club, Schalke, whilst also playing a good majority of games since the move, 90 is a stretch but a fair one.

Since getting a 92 in 2013 Cazorla went on to have another season where he was a key player & played basically every minute of the domestic campaign for Arsenal. Since then however he played half the season last year & this year is on course to do so again. That is a drop from 2500+ minute seasons as a first team player to a rotation player getting 1000-1500 minutes domestically a season. It would be unfair for him to remain a 92, he must drop 1 due to 18 months in this role.

Kante' stats speak for themselves, he is on course to obtain one of the best win ratios in EPL history & even now has already obtained one which I believe is well inside the top 20 for individual players. A mainstay for Chelsea, in fact I believe he has played at least every domestic minute possible this season so far, more national minutes as a first team player for France & a likely 3 straight season player in terms of attaining the most outfield minutes for his clubs; Caen, Leicester, Chelsea. A potential 92, reasoning not to get a +2 just yet is perhaps his less than 6 months for Chelsea, statistically however he's a sure thing 92.

10 hours ago, Marcos Gui said:

Do you think Koscielny will stay 92 or rise to 93?

As long as Kompany falls to 92 I think it would be fair for Koscielny to stay at 92 however he could perhaps get a 93 & it wouldn't be unjustified, he alongside Alderwiereld are standout CBs in the EPL & at 92 they would both be a little underrated compared to some CBs around Europe so a good debate for them to both rise, Alderweireld is a likely +1 of course only at this time.

1 hour ago, riccardopc said:

any ideas about 

Jan VERTONGHEN ????

For a second consecutive season, at this point anyway, Spurs have one of the top (2nd) best defensive records in the EPL. Jan Vertogthen has been the mainstay at the heart of the defence however this is down to injury more than anything else this season. Jan is certainly not to the standard as an individual defender, especially in 1v1 situations to which his #1 partner Alderweireld is at Spurs however all stats, performances on the whole & minutes obtained perhaps mean he should get a 92 which when compared to CBs around Europe certainly isn't a stretch but it might be a tough one in that he shouldn't really be seen to be on par with Alderweireld which at 92 he probably will be. 

3 minutes ago, Haru said:

I do not understand how coutinho 91, has a 2 seasons that he has been playing a lot, is much better than several 92, the only problem is the liverpool does not win titles, but he deserves, plays with a lot of class. deserve 93 ! 

What is your opinion? 

He isn't a 93 currently. Lallana has been Liverpools most standout AM from the likes of; Coutinho, Mane & Firmino this term so far & he'll get a +1. I do think Mane & Coutinho will also get +1s whilst Firmino probably will also, all would be fair increases. This season in terms of contributions to goals & assists looks to be Countinho' best in a Liverpool shirt & the collective players mentioned are all likely to do the same, should they improve at the back & Liverpool challenge for the top spot through until the end of the season with Countinho & co doing as they have done so far this season through until the end there's every chance for another +1 in May/June, similar to the way they have been done in the past for a lot of players. 

16 minutes ago, DP 91 said:

For a second consecutive season, at this point anyway, Spurs have one of the top (2nd) best defensive records in the EPL. Jan Vertogthen has been the mainstay at the heart of the defence however this is down to injury more than anything else this season. Jan is certainly not to the standard as an individual defender, especially in 1v1 situations to which his #1 partner Alderweireld is at Spurs however all stats, performances on the whole & minutes obtained perhaps mean he should get a 92 which when compared to CBs around Europe certainly isn't a stretch but it might be a tough one in that he shouldn't really be seen to be on par with Alderweireld which at 92 he probably will be. 

thanks!

On 21/12/2016 at 7:09 PM, riccardopc said:

any ideas about 

Jan VERTONGHEN ????

Stay

On 21/12/2016 at 8:49 PM, Haru said:

I do not understand how coutinho 91, has a 2 seasons that he has been playing a lot, is much better than several 92, the only problem is the liverpool does not win titles, but he deserves, plays with a lot of class. deserve 93 ! 

What is your opinion? 

Should be 92

10 hours ago, domP said:

Xhaka stay or +1 ?

Clyne +1 ?

Wanyama +1 ?

Monreal +1 ?

Any chance for Kouyate and Lanzini to rise?

Xhaka stay

Clyne stay

Wanyama +1 50/50

Monreal stay

Kouyate stay

LanIni stay

2 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Out of interest, how are the English leagues normally updated? Do they normally update the Championship and Leagues One and Two at the same time?

Nah, only first division