English Premiership Rating Predictions

6 hours ago, BarcaKes1 said:

Bellerin cant stay lol, he deserved 90 last review and they didnt give it to him, even if he was out injured for a while this season he deserved that 90 since the last review, Guerreiro got a +2 to 90 and he's been injured. Bellerin also deserves it.

Wilshere shouid've dropped a long time ago too, i think he'll get it now mostly cuz arsenal loaned him to a smaller club (like joe hart got -1)

am i the only one that thinks, despite Sigurdsson being a great player... he shouldnt be having 90 in that current swansea team? How does Sigurdsson get 90 and Bernardeschi got no rise lol. 

Agree with the Bellerin point and agree about the inconsistency, but Siggy absolutely carries that team. 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

2 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Was anyone surprised by payets rise? I don't doubt he is a player of 92 quality. But has he performed well enough this season? I guess it was France doing well in the euros

Yes I am surprised too, but its probably because of euro's. So maybe Mahrez get 92 also, he performed well in Champions League and he won BBC African Footballer of the Year.

4 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Do you think they are finished with Leicester or maybe still a wee rise for  Demarai GRAY ?

Think they're done but you never know 

4 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Dele Alli? +1? +2?

Stay

6 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Seems like today they updated Bournemouth (+1 for most) and...very little else.

It is the holidays I guess.

Yeah, but no drop for Wilsh

15 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

What you think about Eric Dier? He will rise to 90?

Yes

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Think they're done but you never know 

Cheers mate yeah I have accepted a bid for him in a tight little custom as can spend the 3.3mill cash on hopefully two risers that are not taken fro the Spanish review yet. Going to scan the Spanish thread for some under 21 low level  risers now.