English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

13 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Is Oscar going down this review?

Yes should 

13 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Cheers mate yeah I have accepted a bid for him in a tight little custom as can spend the 3.3mill cash on hopefully two risers that are not taken fro the Spanish review yet. Going to scan the Spanish thread for some under 21 low level  risers now.

Or you can check my thread ;) 

6 hours ago, ArsenalManager said:

Can David Luiz rise any higher than 92? or is that his peak?

93 perhaps if they win the league, but nothing more

I think it's clear from the Premier League reviews, that they are taking international games very much into account which is fair enough.

Most of the players for relegation threatened clubs were given a +1, with the exception of Keane and Pickford who have both been selected for England squads.

Guys like Sigurdsson, Hennessey and Robson-Kanu all had great summers which must have contributed to their rises (especially Robson-Kanu who has played all of 94 minutes in the league!).

And Funes Mori is a regular for the Argentinian national side which means 88 is not that high in comparison with his teammates.

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

So Utd to be reviewed tomorrow? Hopefully the staff get wasted tonight and are more kind than they were to Everton!

My guesses:

Schweiny -5 (ok more seriously definite drop so probably -1 or 2)

Rashford +3 or 4?

Lingard +1

Bailly +1 

Valancia +1

Schendierlin -1

Depay -1

Ashley Young -1

The ones I havent mentioned are first teamers I assume will stay of youth I've missed. :P

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

any possible rise for Kevin De Bruyne ?

50/50

53 minutes ago, Dannyb01y said:

My guesses:

Schweiny -5 (ok more seriously definite drop so probably -1 or 2)- -2 

Rashford +3 or 4?- should be +3 

Lingard +1- yes

Bailly +1- yes

Valancia +1- 50/50

Schendierlin -1- stay maybe, he'll leave

Depay -1- he should but not sure if he will

Ashley Young -1- yeah

The ones I havent mentioned are first teamers I assume will stay of youth I've missed. :P

Must have been some party! They managed to look at the table upside down! Lol!!!!

Anyhow, Utd tomorrow, surely the mop will drop as well? He's been terrible since he signed, I honestly can't remember a single game when I've thought to myself, wow Fellaini's had a great game....

I also think they will drop Zlatan, purely on age. If they do its wrong, he and Pogba have really come to life! 

1 hour ago, Monolithic said:

Did not expect 88 for Redmond and Romeu but as I have them both, I won't complain. :)

Redmond has been good in flashes, but Romeu HAD to get 88, certain starter week in week out! 

Actually, on a side note.... I was expecting MASSIVE things from Hojberg when they signed him, he's been terribly disappointing, suppose you can't believe the hype all the time 

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

50/50 +1 for both

Yeah, 92 for him too

Yeah i was thinking that, both of them are playing good though in there positions in there systems, if not now they will get it at the end of season, if they keep playing like they are now.

Another 2 who should get a rise at the end of season review is jones and Rojo if they keep getting selected and jones doesn't get injured:unsure:, Rojo has shown how good he is once he is played in his best position, he is hung out to dry when he plays LB but CB he bosses it.

59 minutes ago, Christy87 said:

Yeah i was thinking that, both of them are playing good though in there positions in there systems, if not now they will get it at the end of season, if they keep playing like they are now.

Another 2 who should get a rise at the end of season review is jones and Rojo if they keep getting selected and jones doesn't get injured:unsure:, Rojo has shown how good he is once he is played in his best position, he is hung out to dry when he plays LB but CB he bosses it.

Can't imagine Rojo and Jones rising, sample size way too small

2 hours ago, Moz^ said:

I have to say I'm going to be disappointed if KANTE only gets a +1. In reality he's playing like a 93. I thought a +2 would be a lock :angry:

Agreed 

17 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Marcos Alonso +2? Feel like Bailly should get a +2 he was playing great up to his injury even though he probably won't , surely no move on the high Chelsea players like Willian or Costa in this review?

Alonso could get 90, 50/50 imo. You never know. Same with Bailly and 89. Those two should stay.