English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

1 hour ago, zJoaoPedro said:

John Stones and De Bruyne?

Stones should not rise but not surprised if he does. KdB would deserve a +1.

58 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

The only thing that can explain Janssen's rise is his goals in 2016 for AZ and Netherlands and playing for big club. Much like Sigurdsson and Robson-Kanu, it doesnt seem to matter what a player has (or hasnt) done since the Euros.

Agreed

5 hours ago, KKohler said:

I don't understand why they do Premier League review so slowly. The 3 big leagues before Premier League were done much faster: 4-7 days each.

Probably partly because of the holidays and partly because they have also been doing hundreds of edits (loanees returning to their clubs etc.) to other leagues.

20 minutes ago, Robbiewolfie said:

Agree to disagree on Stones. Man City and England regular now. 2nd most expensive defender ever. Just because he's made a few mistakes doesn't mean he deserves to only be rated 89.

And those are the flaws with the rating system. If you're a regular at national/club level, you're entitled to a rise. If you get a big money move, you get a rise. If you're telling me Bailly should be below Stones, that's a joke. 89 is not bad for a 22-year old error-prone defender.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

And those are the flaws with the rating system. If you're a regular at national/club level, you're entitled to a rise. If you get a big money move, you get a rise. If you're telling me Bailly should be below Stones, that's a joke. 89 is not bad for a 22-year old error-prone defender.

Although I have him in my team, I agree it is too early for stones to be 90. At the end of season, maybe, but not now.

@robbiewolfie:

Being starter doesn't mean that stones is really good player, I think because pep wants him to gain experience and develop (just like when pep put kimmich as starter) but sadly stones made really fatal mistakes when facing big clubs and guarding top strikers.

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bailly is slowing increasing in rating and won't be long before he hits 90. There are plenty of 90 rated defenders Stones is already better than though.

6 hours ago, nivea said:

Although I have him in my team, I agree it is too early for stones to be 90. At the end of season, maybe, but not now.

@robbiewolfie:

Being starter doesn't mean that stones is really good player, I think because pep wants him to gain experience and develop (just like when pep put kimmich as starter) but sadly stones made really fatal mistakes when facing big clubs and guarding top strikers.

See your point but that's how they do the ratings mainly based on minutes played and how well that team is doing so based on those accounts he should hit 90 in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Robbiewolfie said:

See your point but that's how they do the ratings mainly based on minutes played and how well that team is doing so based on those accounts he should hit 90 in my opinion.

Imo minutes played should not matter as much when you look at the higher end of the rating spectrum. 

5 hours ago, Arthur12345 said:

Ivanovic 89 ou 90?

13 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

This whole thing is utter rubbish from sm. Today they reviewed 1 spur player(for some reason they couldn't do it yesterday), 3 city players and 7 gunners(that too not all defenders or midfielders.just random couple youngsters, few defenders, couple cdm). What's going on with SM??

They are reviewing hundreds of other players (not just ratings, but positions and changes of clubs) simultaneously. That and the holiday season are presumably slowing them down.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

This whole thing is utter rubbish from sm. Today they reviewed 1 spur player(for some reason they couldn't do it yesterday), 3 city players and 7 gunners(that too not all defenders or midfielders.just random couple youngsters, few defenders, couple cdm). What's going on with SM??

Their nature is lazy. No surprise, they make bad work, many error, not a kindle staff, we know.

Hope in good times.