English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

1 minute ago, Middle_Finger said:

Must be good stuff, i want some.  Sanchez,mustafi,koscielny,ozil at least one deserves +1. They can't give sterling +1 and then ignore sanchez! Ozil performance for both Germany and arsenal were very good. There's no consistency from SM which bothers me.

Sterling is still rated much lower than Sanchez isn't he? Those guys are all extremely highly rated so may have to wait until the end of the season.

The reviews that they gave Arsenal were identical to the ones Rahul predicted, so kudos to him for that. 

10 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Sterling is still rated much lower than Sanchez isn't he? Those guys are all extremely highly rated so may have to wait until the end of the season.

The reviews that they gave Arsenal were identical to the ones Rahul predicted, so kudos to him for that. 

Sanchez won the copa America. Was player of the tournament in it. Continued his form for arsenal. Doing well for Chile in world cup qualifiers. That's almost a yr of consistency. With your theory Costa doesn't deserve a rise either as he was crap last yr and hardly does anything for Spain. Hazard too, was rubbish in the euros as well. Sanchez defo deserves +1.

Edited by Middle_Finger

Stop the game I want to get off.... 

Kompany -1 this is the biggest joke in SM EVER!!!!

Hes been injured/overrated for years now, he finally showed his true calling last match when he was pictured IN THE CROWD WHERE HE BELONGS! How he can be considered a player at this point I do not know, new nothing more than a well paid football spectator 

And Sturridge.....

Hold up, don't even get me started on Sturridge 

21 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Stop the game I want to get off.... 

Kompany -1 this is the biggest joke in SM EVER!!!!

Hes been injured/overrated for years now, he finally showed his true calling last match when he was pictured IN THE CROWD WHERE HE BELONGS! How he can be considered a player at this point I do not know, new nothing more than a well paid football spectator 

And Sturridge.....

Hold up, don't even get me started on Sturridge 

What rating do you think Kompany should be then? Yes he is injured more often than not but don't understand you saying he has been overrated for years now.

When fit (and I know that isn't very often!) he is one of the best defenders out there.

50 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

He's a 91 rated player that is a substitute for a 90 rated (and far more talented) player in Firmino...

How???

Oh, I thought you had more to say and just wanted a push to get started. TBH I don't care that much about Liverpool players.