Courtois- stay

Luiz- stay

Alonso- +2 to 90

Hazard- stay 

Moses- +2 to 90

Matic- stay

Kanté- +2 to 92 

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Must be good stuff, i want some. :) Sanchez,mustafi,koscielny,ozil at least one deserves +1. They can't give sterling +1 and then ignore sanchez! Ozil performance for both Germany and arsenal were very good. There's no consistency from SM which bothers me.

3 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Sterling is still rated much lower than Sanchez isn't he? Those guys are all extremely highly rated so may have to wait until the end of the season.

The reviews that they gave Arsenal were identical to the ones Rahul predicted, so kudos to him for that. 

Mustafi is fine at 91, Kos fine at 92 though it would be nice if he gets 93 as I have him in my GW. Ozil, Sanchez fine at 94 for now. Comparing to Sterling is redundant, there is a 3 point gap between them.

Cheers Mono :) 

3 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

I take it liverpool hasn't been completed yet? No rise for Stewart,  Lallana etc.

Should be completed tomorrow

3 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Not sure why Iwobi received a different rating from Rashford and Iheanacho

Agreed, but I saw it coming

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Stop the game I want to get off.... 

Kompany -1 this is the biggest joke in SM EVER!!!!

Hes been injured/overrated for years now, he finally showed his true calling last match when he was pictured IN THE CROWD WHERE HE BELONGS! How he can be considered a player at this point I do not know, new nothing more than a well paid football spectator 

And Sturridge.....

Hold up, don't even get me started on Sturridge 

Gets another -1 in the summer I guess

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

What about Sturridge? @tupac_healy

Hopefully goes down tomorrow, or at least at the same level as Firmino, Mane, Lallana etc.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What about my list ?

Where?

Sanchez won the copa America. Was player of the tournament in it. Continued his form for arsenal. Doing well for Chile in world cup qualifiers. That's almost a yr of consistency. With your theory Costa doesn't deserve a rise either as he was crap last yr and hardly does anything for Spain. Hazard too, was rubbish in the euros as well. Sanchez defo deserves +1.

I'm not going to get involved in an argument with you. 94 is a very high rating and there are relatively few players across the world who have a higher one. They could have given one to Sanchez but it is not exactly an outrage for a player to be rated 94. 

34 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

If all of you are content with sanchez not getting a rise I think griezmann shouldn't get a rise too. SANCHEZ - Copa America champion, player of the tournament and been consistently very good this season. GRIEZMANN - euro runners up, player of the tournament?, on and off this season.

Or hazard or Costa for that matter.

yeah but griezz was very close to a 95 at the end of last season where he got to the CL final and afterwards the european final. His form this season hasnt been as consistent, but I'd still have him closer to 95 than alexis. Bale too.  Ozil is more than fine at 94. Alexis is great but i feel like 95+ is reserved for the elite, competing for the major titles etc. 

Godin should've been 95 a long time ago btw

7 hours ago, Robbiewolfie said:

What rating do you think Kompany should be then? Yes he is injured more often than not but don't understand you saying he has been overrated for years now.

When fit (and I know that isn't very often!) he is one of the best defenders out there.

I would give him 90 no more... I don't understand how you can say when he's played he's been terrific that was literally 3 seasons ago. Back then Rooney was still a real player and Pirlo was bossing Serie A...

Times change.... Players deteriorate age it's sad but true..... you simply can't justify keeping a player on a 92 rating on the back of what he's  (apparently) done almost 3 seasons ago! 

That's crazy....

EDIT... BTW Rooney's rating is a joke too

10 hours ago, BarcaKes1 said:

yeah but griezz was very close to a 95 at the end of last season where he got to the CL final and afterwards the european final. His form this season hasnt been as consistent, but I'd still have him closer to 95 than alexis. Bale too.  Ozil is more than fine at 94. Alexis is great but i feel like 95+ is reserved for the elite, competing for the major titles etc. 

Godin should've been 95 a long time ago btw

Another point to the elite player thing, Higuain (equaled or broke? cant remember) the serie a scoring record last season. Doesnt rise. He is world class but he doesnt command that elite status for me, so it's justified that he didnt rise. 

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Who is tomorrow ? Liverpool apparently, but anything else ?

Liverpool and Chelsea, maybe a bit more of City, who knows?

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

If all of you are content with sanchez not getting a rise I think griezmann shouldn't get a rise too. SANCHEZ - Copa America champion, player of the tournament and been consistently very good this season. GRIEZMANN - euro runners up, player of the tournament?, on and off this season.

Or hazard or Costa for that matter.

Griezmann is at a top team and should have been 95 in the summer. Alexis is class but maybe, maybe only in the summer will he gets a 95. Too much hype on the PL. 

Hate to drag this on but I can't get my head round it. On what basis gruezmann deserved to get 95 in the summer?? Just coz he reached CL final but failed to win again? What did sanchez not do this yr that griezmann did last yr, for which he deserved 95? Didn't arsenal finish 2nd higher than atleti in a more competitive league??

EDIT: if "last summer" is the only explanation, I think atleti defender(s) (Godin) deserved 95 than any atleti attackers.

Edited by Middle_Finger

Ok, Kante to 92 fully deserved. Happy about this

But please someone explain to me how does he still keep his M (RL) positions when a player like Saul recently lost them (and even kept D (C)?

Transfermarkt apps listing for 2016/17 season:

Saul -> CM = 11, RM = 7, RW = 2, DM = 1, LW = 1 -> sm position D,DM,M(C),AM(RLC)

Kante -> DM = 20 -> sm position DM(C),M(RLC)

Such inconsistencies f ruin this game

8 minutes ago, yucky said:

Ok, Kante to 92 fully deserved. Happy about this

But please someone explain to me how does he still keep his M (RL) positions when a player like Saul recently lost them (and even kept D (C)?

Transfermarkt apps listing for 2016/17 season:

Saul -> CM = 11, RM = 7, RW = 2, DM = 1, LW = 1 -> sm position D,DM,M(C),AM(RLC)

Kante -> DM = 20 -> sm position DM(C),M(RLC)

Such inconsistencies f ruin this game

No idea, but I don't think anybody uses Kante at a RM/LM position in the game. 

Or maybe they do, if they play 3 at the back. Idk.

Hate to drag this on but I can't get my head round it. On what basis gruezmann deserved to get 95 in the summer?? Just coz he reached CL final but failed to win again? What did sanchez not do this yr that griezmann did last yr, for which he deserved 95? Didn't arsenal finish 2nd higher than atleti in a more competitive league??

EDIT: if "last summer" is the only explanation, I think atleti defender(s) (Godin) deserved 95 than any atleti attackers.

You really don't like Griezmann do you? ;)

As neither he nor Sanchez rose to 95, it is a moot point. But for a team like Atletico to be a penalty shoot out away from winning the Champions League and 3 points behind Barcelona was mightily impressive imo.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

No idea, but I don't think anybody uses Kante at a RM/LM position in the game. 

Or maybe they do, if they play 3 at the back. Idk.

I played Saul on the M(RL) position, now i have to use Kante. Makes no sense, everyone know what position saul plays in Atletico... SM reviewers are clueless.

Saul should be DM(C),M(RLC),AM(RL), Kante DM,M(C).