English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Barles said:

I know its not really a topic for that, but what are your thoughts on Newcastle United players? Which one are likely to downgrade and which one is going to be upgraded? 

If they were to be reviewed fairly soon then i would say the biggest changes should be:

Darlow - 85 (+2)

Lascelles - 85 (+2)

Hayden - 82/83 (+4/5)

Gayle - 85 (+1)

Jesus Gamez - 86 (-2)

43 minutes ago, Barles said:

I know its not really a topic for that, but what are your thoughts on Newcastle United players? Which one are likely to downgrade and which one is going to be upgraded? 

Check my thread, but I'd say these below, considering they're prolly gonna return to the PL.

Hayden +5 to 83

Gayle +1/+2 to 85/86

Darlow +2 to 85

Lascelles +2/+3 to 85/86

Yedlin +1 to 85

Clark +1 to 86

Gamez -2 to 86

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ayoze Perez no? :)

I've watched Newcastle all season. If you're referring to him rising, then its an obvious no. He's not playing at a level higher than he was last season in the PL, that's even when Newcastle are in the Championship. Scored and assisted a fair few, but he hasn't done enough to get a rise. Don't think he should drop either:). Ritchie is closer to a 87 than Perez though, but both shouldn't rise either IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...