English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Barles said:

I know its not really a topic for that, but what are your thoughts on Newcastle United players? Which one are likely to downgrade and which one is going to be upgraded? 

If they were to be reviewed fairly soon then i would say the biggest changes should be:

Darlow - 85 (+2)

Lascelles - 85 (+2)

Hayden - 82/83 (+4/5)

Gayle - 85 (+1)

Jesus Gamez - 86 (-2)

43 minutes ago, Barles said:

I know its not really a topic for that, but what are your thoughts on Newcastle United players? Which one are likely to downgrade and which one is going to be upgraded? 

Check my thread, but I'd say these below, considering they're prolly gonna return to the PL.

Hayden +5 to 83

Gayle +1/+2 to 85/86

Darlow +2 to 85

Lascelles +2/+3 to 85/86

Yedlin +1 to 85

Clark +1 to 86

Gamez -2 to 86

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ayoze Perez no? :)

I've watched Newcastle all season. If you're referring to him rising, then its an obvious no. He's not playing at a level higher than he was last season in the PL, that's even when Newcastle are in the Championship. Scored and assisted a fair few, but he hasn't done enough to get a rise. Don't think he should drop either:). Ritchie is closer to a 87 than Perez though, but both shouldn't rise either IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...