English Premiership Rating Predictions

36 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2251608.html

So the EPL could have 5 CL teams next season:

- top 3 go directly into the group stage

- if Man Utd win the EL they'll also go directly into the group stage (CL winner qualifying through league as well)

- 4th placed club going to League Route qualifiers

Hoping the EPL review starts in late May, the top half after the EL final.

Man Utd still have to face Arsenal, Spurs, etc. It sounded that winning the EL is a priority. Besides lifting a cup always looks good. Guessing Arsenal misses out on CL football or if they manage to finish 4th it will probably be Liverpool slipping up.

http://i1.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article3520636.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Steven-Gerrard-slips.jpg

I thought the rules had changed now so we'd only get 4 whatever happened? I could be wrong, I can't find an up to date article about it.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

No, looks like you're right. Here's the official word. If England had a team win the CL and Europa league then 4th placed PL side might have to miss out, but that can't happen now:

• Associations 1–3 each have four teams qualify.
  • Associations 4–6 each have three teams qualify.
  • Associations 7–15 each have two teams qualify.
  • Associations 16–55 (except Liechtenstein) each have one team qualify.
  • The winners of the 2016–17 UEFA Champions League and 2016–17 UEFA Europa League are each given an additional entry if they do not qualify for the 2017–18 UEFA Champions League through their domestic league. Because a maximum of five teams from one association can enter the Champions League, if both the Champions League title holders and the Europa League title holders are from the same top three ranked association and finish outside the top four of their domestic league, the fourth-placed team of their association will be moved to the Europa League.
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys you realize la liga had 5 teams in the CL group stage right? England would have 5 if United win the Europa league lol.

Anyway....

Anyone think SM gives Hazard 96? (he probably shouldnt even be 95 after his last season just saying, but he's been great this year, more or less "earned it back" imo)

1 hour ago, BarcaKes1 said:

Guys you realize la liga had 5 teams in the CL group stage right? England would have 5 if United win the Europa league lol.

Anyway....

Anyone think SM gives Hazard 96? (he probably shouldnt even be 95 after his last season just saying, but he's been great this year, more or less "earned it back" imo)

Give him the same rating as Neymar and Neuer? No way

1 minute ago, Hfazil said:

96 is unusual for a keeper, any defensive player really. Isn't Ramos the highest rated defender? He's rated "only" 95 and TBH he isn't the top defender in the world.

Neymar will get his 97 eventually, Griezmann 96 and yes Hazard should then also have a 96 rating. I doubt he'll get it in this review but instead of a -1 he's closer to a +1 now. TBF Bale isn't playing on the same level as other 95s, especially Hazard has been easy on the eye, while Bale has much much much better teammates. Bale's last +1 was a mistake. Give him the same rating as Hazard? No way.

Ibra, major injury and nearing the exit, -1

1 hour ago, BarcaKes1 said:

Anyway....

Yup

No Hazard shouldn't, he's earned his 95 back like you said

50 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Neuer doesn't count 

27 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

96 is unusual for a keeper, any defensive player really. Isn't Ramos the highest rated defender? He's rated "only" 95 and TBH he isn't the top defender in the world.

Neymar will get his 97 eventually, Griezmann 96 and yes Hazard should then also have a 96 rating. I doubt he'll get it in this review but instead of a -1 he's closer to a +1 now. TBF Bale isn't playing on the same level as other 95s, especially Hazard has been easy on the eye, while Bale has much much much better teammates. Bale's last +1 was a mistake. Give him the same rating as Hazard? No way.

Ibra, major injury and nearing the exit, -1

Agreed

Think Ibra will stay for now- but drop in the next review 

Hazard + Griezmann 96 and Neymar 97 nailed on if SM are consistent with the BuLi review.

With this sort of generosity Chelsea could get plenty of rises: Courtois (94 should be nailed on as well, Champions, FA cup final to be played, Golden Glove), D.Luiz, Alonso, Moses, Dave, Kante, Hazard, ... They were dominant for almost the entire season (press F to pay respect to Arsenal for that).

11 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Hazard + Griezmann 96 and Neymar 97 nailed on if SM are consistent with the BuLi review.

With this sort of generosity Chelsea could get plenty of rises: Courtois (94 should be nailed on as well, Champions, FA cup final to be played, Golden Glove), D.Luiz, Alonso, Moses, Dave, Kante, Hazard, ... They were dominant for almost the entire season (press F to pay respect to Arsenal for that).

Still don't feel Hazard deserves 96 as he's just earned his 95 back this year, but SM will probably give him a 96

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

Still don't feel Hazard deserves 96 as he's just earned his 95 back this year, but SM will probably give him a 96

IDK they have been more generous to a particular league in the past. In the winter review the EPL didn't gain much while we saw lots of rises in L1. Maybe this time round the EPL will get lots of love or it will be in line with the winter review. It's the most popular league, nobody comes close, so you'd expect ratings to be overinflated, IMHO Hazard's age, his popularity and the league played a part in why he kept his 95. He really is a joy to watch and despite being filthy rich the EPL are in need of his calibre of player.

1 hour ago, ce4sc said:

matic+1?????

Nope

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

IDK they have been more generous to a particular league in the past. In the winter review the EPL didn't gain much while we saw lots of rises in L1. Maybe this time round the EPL will get lots of love or it will be in line with the winter review. It's the most popular league, nobody comes close, so you'd expect ratings to be overinflated, IMHO Hazard's age, his popularity and the league played a part in why he kept his 95. He really is a joy to watch and despite being filthy rich the EPL are in need of his calibre of player.

SM are usually inconsistent, so if they're generous let them stick by it. But I'll be disappointed if Hazard rises.

55 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

SM are usually inconsistent, so if they're generous let them stick by it. But I'll be disappointed if Hazard rises.

I'd be happy but if he doesn't rise I still won't sell him.

Also, hard to disagree and as I said before I doubt he'll get a +1 in this review. Especially compared to the current BuLi review, SM used to be more conservative with their ratings (before the overhaul IIRC) and we've been handed some odd reviews in the past. Once the EPL review starts we might get more of an idea and we'll soon enough know if Hazard gets a +1 or not. Cream rises to the top, he'll get a 96 eventually.