.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

2 hours ago, mister keegan said:

Kante winning the league two years in a row with two different clubs i think he could get +2.

Yeah Thiago just got a +2 bump to 94 in Germany, don't see why Kanté shouldn't get it also..

Exactly I even think Kante is far more deserving of 94 than Thiago ...

10 hours ago, yucky said:

Yeah Thiago just got a +2 bump to 94 in Germany, don't see why Kanté shouldn't get it also..

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

If back-to-back titles gets him +8 from 86 to 94 in two years, wow!

if he was an attacker you'd have no qualms, costa went from 87 to 94 in two years so can't see why Kante should be any different, only thing against him is no cl football

5 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

if he was an attacker you'd have no qualms, costa went from 87 to 94 in two years so can't see why Kante should be any different, only thing against him is no cl football

I love Kante, just feel he can get the 94 next season. 

Why does everyone think that Eden Hazard should get a +1??

If you look at the Premier League Player Stats website then for top ten most goals, most assists, most passes and most minutes he doesn't appear in any of them.

For sure he has played better than last season but,,,er,,,, he is 95 rated.. isn't he meant to play rather well at that rating or am I being a little over-expectant??

If Hazard gets a +1 then 100% I too want a job like his.

49 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

If you look at the Premier League Player Stats website then for top ten most goals, most assists, most passes and most minutes he doesn't appear in any of them.

For sure he has played better than last season but,,,er,,,, he is 95 rated.. isn't he meant to play rather well at that rating or am I being a little over-expectant??

Even though he's Chelsea's top marquee player the consensus is strongly leaning to "stay". Even a big fangirl like me doubts a +1 in this review. Still the BuLi review was very generous so you never know.

Huh? Hazard is in the top 10 with 15 EPL goals (also, key passes, dribbles, gets fouled often which is always a strong indication of how unplayable he is, ... top rated EPL player on whoscored). Neymar only scored 10, i.e. not over 30 la liga goals, and doesn't make the top 10 on la liga's top scorers list. Other stats look better though and he could already get a +1 to 97 if SM are generous (if SM are handing it out like candy then also give Hazard and Griezmann a +1).

52 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

Exactly, the PL is not the best league in the world to be getting such gifts.

At best they're third in terms of quality.

Hazard 96 is a tad ridiculous. Just don't feel he grabs games by the scruff of the neck often enough to merit this. And I totally agree with Sir Rahul above, the Prem just isn't good enough now. Chelsea aside, the other clubs would get hammered by Europe's bourgeoisie (see Man U stuttering their way past Celta Vigo), and the EPL winners themselves wouldn't hold a candle to the elite of Europe.

I think I fully realised this when watching Chelsea vs Tottenham followed by El Clasico. 

On the flip side, I'd hugely support Kante to 94. Unlike his former Leicester colleagues, he's shown himself to be more than a one-hit wonder. Should've been PFA player of the year twice now, and he's at least as good as a jaded Ozil...

lewandoski 96 is normal ( as etoo drogba rooney henry lol ) ?aubameyang is normal ? but hazard 96 is not normal ? lol normal or no hazard and neymar rise 100%, welcome to sm 2017.

griezmann stay ( 0 title ) or rise maybe, higuain sanchez costa benzema to 95 100%.

Sm has evolved, there is nothing to say.

45 minutes ago, The punch said:

lewandoski 96 is normal ( as etoo drogba rooney henry lol ) ?aubameyang is normal ? but hazard 96 is not normal ? lol normal or no hazard and neymar rise 100%, welcome to sm 2017.

griezmann stay ( 0 title ) or rise maybe, higuain sanchez costa benzema to 95 100%.

Heheheh evolved, just buying new players for their soccer manager.

Imagine if hyped players not geting their ratings up...few years ago no way auba, brandt, kimmich would get +1 at same situation...

3 hours ago, The punch said:

As it is, I think Lewa 96 and Auba 95 was a bit of a stretch, but even though that happened, it doesn't mean that Hazard deserves a 96 too. He's not really that much better than Auba, and certainly not on level with Lewa, who's the second best CF in the world (third if you count CR7). For me, Hazard's two main problems are consistency and ruthlessness. It's why I'm unsure whether he can win the Ballon D'Or in the post Messi/Ronaldo fallout. 

The other thing is that Hazard is nowhere near the level of e.g. Neymar when he rose to 96 in 2015. Admittedly, he's slowed down a little since, but if Hazard rises to 96, then Neymar should probably be 97, Suarez 98 and Messi/CR7 ... 100? 

Finally, the main reason I'm against a Hazard rise is that he hasn't proven himself in the Champions League. It'd be slightly ridiculous to give a player a 96 off the back of a season in which he didn't play in the Champions League, and hence couldn't prove himself against Europe's best. As I've said before, EPL teams play at several rungs belong some of their continental counterparts. Maybe next season, when he shows up in big European nights, will he merit the 96. 

As for the other names you mentioned, Griezmann should stay. Higuain will probs rise (I guess it banks on the CL fiinal), but the others shouldn't. Sanchez has cut a forlorn figure for an atrocious Arsenal for much of the season. Costa I don't think is quite on a 95 level yet. As a Madrid fan, I know very well that Benzema has been absolutely sh*t all season, until the game against Atletico Madrid away in the CL semi-final. 

4 hours ago, S04 said:

I'm not looking for a argument on what is the strongest league just your actual opinion ?

no way to tell  which is strongest league, prem is most competetive for sure, but teams aren't in europe anymore but teams doing well in europe doesn't make the league their from better which is what people seem to get confused with. Bayern, real, barca would be super teams in any league

22 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

good luck with those concerns

Have 2 players with concerns, even went up to level 2 but in the meantime have dropped back to level 1 and those concerns should be gone in a few weeks as they get more games than required. Some players that had a rise will be sold or it won't be a squad with 0 concerns.

The problem is that SM forces you to hoard. Imagine that your bank account will usually have well over 2 billion in it and anything over 2147.4 doesn't get added to the account/disappears into thin air. To prevent wasting it you have to buy more and more expensive players. The current review will push the limits of what's possible without adding concerns or the problem corrects itself as the wage bill starts to eat into your bank account. No red in the books at the end of a season so far, even excluding transfers (= biggest revenue stream and making as many deals as possible is what the game is about for me), but the wage bill will be higher after the review.

PS only a dozen or so people in that GW. Keeping the squad because I had it for so long, don't mind having 1 less competitive GW for a change, more fun than tracking the players on a shortlist and it's very enjoyable being "filthy rich" (even though it's useless to have such an obscene amount of it).

I'm actually mousey1 but my account seems to be spazzing out. 

1000db, I'm pleased not to play in your setup. I have played in player hoarding leagues before and it's ridiculous. Just my two cents. 

What do you guys expect of honsak? I'm trying to figure out whether to flog him and pick up another riser.