English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Player hoarding at its best wow.

Already addressed in this post:

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Have 2 players with concerns, even went up to level 2 but in the meantime have dropped back to level 1 and those concerns should be gone in a few weeks as they get more games than required. Some players that had a rise will be sold or it won't be a squad with 0 concerns.

The problem is that SM forces you to hoard. Imagine that your bank account will usually have well over 2 billion in it and anything over 2147.4 doesn't get added to the account/disappears into thin air. To prevent wasting it you have to buy more and more expensive players. The current review will push the limits of what's possible without adding concerns or the problem corrects itself as the wage bill starts to eat into your bank account. No red in the books at the end of a season so far, even excluding transfers (= biggest revenue stream and making as many deals as possible is what the game is about for me), but the wage bill will be higher after the review.

PS only a dozen or so people in that GW. Keeping the squad because I had it for so long, don't mind having 1 less competitive GW for a change, more fun than tracking the players on a shortlist and it's very enjoyable being "filthy rich" (even though it's useless to have such an obscene amount of it).

So what would be the solution if you'd like to keep the squad (down to 23 - 26 players and a lot less loanees)? Just let any money over 2147.4 disappear into thin air? That would be a waste of a sh1tload of cash and those players just sitting on bot managed teams.

25 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Already addressed in this post:

So what would be the solution if you'd like to keep the squad (down to 23 - 26 players and a lot less loanees)? Just let any money over 2147.4 disappear into thin air? That would be a waste of a sh1tload of cash and those players just sitting on bot managed teams.

I don't even think that looks bad heck I have a lot more but not even the worst by a stretch in one of the setups i'm in which is full but a lot less active than normal. I do have a question do loans to external only happen in Gold Championship?

18 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

Guys, how long does it take to get rid of a level 1 concern? MBAPPE has one due to game time and I obviously want to get rid of it. I was planning on giving him 15 minute cameos every game. Does this work or does he have to start?

Coming in as a sub will only count as 50% of the match and will only prolong the time when he will develop level 2 concern as he expects to play more than 50% of the games for sure.

10 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

Guys, how long does it take to get rid of a level 1 concern? MBAPPE has one due to game time and I obviously want to get rid of it. I was planning on giving him 15 minute cameos every game. Does this work or does he have to start?

Yes subs, no matter how few minutes, count (only 1/2 compared to starts). In game, top right corner near your profile, there's a help button where you can look up player concerns (to figure out how many apps he needs). His concerns will rise/drop/stay around gameday 12, 24 and 36 (so every 12 games you play).

9 hours ago, S04 said:

I don't even think that looks bad heck I have a lot more but not even the worst by a stretch in one of the setups i'm in which is full but a lot less active than normal. I do have a question do loans to external only happen in Gold Championship?

Not to my knowledge. TBH the GW wasn't doing that great before the overhaul and started bleeding out after. It's virtually deserted now and has many unmanaged clubs to loan players to. I didn't feel like dropping out and I'm the only one that stuck around so long. Still that team looks pretty disgusting.

10 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Who has a solution (besides just leaving the GW/neglecting the team)? FYI you need a huge churn/constantly transfer players to get those billions, filthy money.

14 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

That's why I only take part in squad cap GWs.

If you do lots of deals you'll also reach the 2 billion and a bit cap for your bank account and start seeing cash disappear into thin air. There's no revenue stream that even comes close to doing lots and lots of transfers. I.e. instead of hogging players, selling as many as possible when their transfer ban ends which allows you to reach those deeply disgusting heights.

I've been in GWs where managers hardly do any deals and just sit on their players. Fair enough you don't have to sell if you don't want to. Still it gets stale fast and I won't stay in a GW where managers will forever hold onto their players and do no or very few deals. Isn't it better to keep players moving around?

Being open to transfers is working out very well: improving the squad (with no or at worst a few concerns which can easily be dealt with) and getting filthy rich (to the extent that you're forced to buy more and more expensive players, e.g. recently dropped 100m on players I'm not even interested in just so I can sell others and already I'll have to go out and buy more in order to sell).