English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Epl review has been rushed so far. Hope they will slow down a bit for the big teams

haha no way man. It's better when it's fast. Think how good it would be if they done a whole league in 3/4 days :D whether they go fast or slow they still miss players so it doesn't make a difference lol.

3 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

haha no way man. It's better when it's fast. Think how good it would be if they done a whole league in 3/4 days :D whether they go fast or slow they still miss players so it doesn't make a difference lol.

I was going to completely disagree with you until I read your last line...

Well played!

Ah hold on.... Look I'm NO Rooney can, I despise the man with a passion.... that being said 

Can someone explain (IN relation to Rooney -2) the rating review for 

Kompany (definition of part time footballer, at least Rooney trained and made the bench)

Gotze (see above)

Thiago Silva (Mr I'm not mentally able to face Barca because we might lose.... seriously)

As I said I'm not a Rooney can but none of the above got a -2 it just seems as random as the Irish weather!!!!

14 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Ah hold on.... Look I'm NO Rooney can, I despise the man with a passion.... that being said 

Kompany (definition of part time footballer, at least Rooney trained and made the bench)

Gotze (see above)

Thiago Silva (Mr I'm not mentally able to face Barca because we might lose.... seriously)

As I said I'm not a Rooney can but none of the above got a -2 it just seems as random as the Irish weather!!!!

The rating system is almost as laughable as the sm match engine and the glitched goalkeeper position. 

1 hour ago, lunastorta said:

Matt Phillips (87) no rise : 27 matches, 4 goals, 8 assist :|

PL review has been the worst

22 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Gotze (see above)

agreed