Jump to content

English Premiership Rating Predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Stenners said:

Eriksen stayed at 92 whilst Coutinho got 93? The former outperformed the latter in every single way this season.

He was one of the best players last season too and was the Man of the Season for spurs in his first season. He should be 93

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

He was one of the best players last season too and was the Man of the Season for spurs in his first season. He should be 93

Thats silly how Eriksen stayed 92, and i thought Alderweireld was one of the best defenders in the league surely should get a rise too? BPL ratings are thrash 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Is the EPL review complete?

I'm disappointed that Kante & Kane only went up by 1, after the seasons they had.

Lallana didn't go up either.

today hopefully. Kante got +3 over the season and Kane +2, it's fair.

11 hours ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Azpi should get a rise

yeah

8 hours ago, Stenners said:

Eriksen stayed at 92 whilst Coutinho got 93? The former outperformed the latter in every single way this season.

Underrated as hell

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did spurs dominate this season? Must have missed that because I saw Chelsea win a record 30 games. All those rises for spurs and hardly any for Chelsea (good thing they didn't miss Terry's -2). Hopefully they'll have another look. Chelsea could even add the FA cup to their EPL title.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Did spurs dominate this season? Must have missed that because I saw Chelsea win a record 30 games. All those rises for spurs and hardly any for Chelsea (good thing they didn't miss Terry's -2). Hopefully they'll have another look. Chelsea could even add the FA cup to their EPL title.

The Premiership review was a joke. The Spanish one looks to be just as bad. Not only did the review of the big leagues start too early, it's just been rushed through with quite a few players being missed. Very harsh considering it won't be until end of the year before more changes are made. Sw are incompetent! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Did spurs dominate this season? Must have missed that because I saw Chelsea win a record 30 games. All those rises for spurs and hardly any for Chelsea (good thing they didn't miss Terry's -2). Hopefully they'll have another look. Chelsea could even add the FA cup to their EPL title.

Think it's more of the fact that Tottenham have more than exceeded expectations and have players rated considerably lower than Chelsea and considerably younger, being the reason for a lot of the rises for Tottenham. But I agree with you seems a lot of players have been missed in this review. Extremely poor review in my opinion, how Kante only got a 93, Eriksen staying the same etc. I will never understand, once again you can never outguess Soccer Manager.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Did spurs dominate this season? Must have missed that because I saw Chelsea win a record 30 games. All those rises for spurs and hardly any for Chelsea (good thing they didn't miss Terry's -2). Hopefully they'll have another look. Chelsea could even add the FA cup to their EPL title.

ridiculous. SM are useless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EricDier15 said:

Think it's more of the fact that Tottenham have more than exceeded expectations and have players rated considerably lower than Chelsea and considerably younger, being the reason for a lot of the rises for Tottenham. But I agree with you seems a lot of players have been missed in this review. Extremely poor review in my opinion, how Kante only got a 93, Eriksen staying the same etc. I will never understand, once again you can never outguess Soccer Manager.

Still it was yet another season without silverware for spurs, not good enough in the CL and they were knocked out of the EL by Gent (who have a tiny budget; even in Belgium they're 5th budget-wise). OTOH Chelsea have won 2 titles with this squad in the last 3 seasons. Kante and Courtois earned individual prizes. The FA Cup Final. However both Manchester clubs are ahead of them rating-wise. It's highly likely that Costa leaves and I doubt they'll get a 94 rated player to replace him. Spurs players aren't rated considerably lower anymore, especially as the young age of those players promises more rises in the not too distant future. I shouldn't complain as I did benefit from the spurs review but it does look odd compared to Chelsea's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Still it was yet another season without silverware for spurs, not good enough in the CL and they were knocked out of the EL by Gent (who have a tiny budget; even in Belgium they're 5th budget-wise). OTOH Chelsea have won 2 titles with this squad in the last 3 seasons. Kante and Courtois earned individual prizes. The FA Cup Final. However both Manchester clubs are ahead of them rating-wise. It's highly likely that Costa leaves and I doubt they'll get a 94 rated player to replace him. Spurs players aren't rated considerably lower anymore, especially as the young age of those players promises more rises in the not too distant future. I shouldn't complain as I did benefit from the spurs review but it does look odd compared to Chelsea's.

possibly waiting for FA cup final to finalise chelsea, highly doubt it tho

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...