.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Only if he signs for Liverpool or Tottenham, apparently :P 

Barcelona manager would love Herrerra.........

........+1     ................imminent...........................

btw Mourinho would never sell........his player of the year

2 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Barcelona manager would love Herrerra.........

........+1     ................imminent...........................

btw Mourinho would never sell........his player of the year

Ander is United through and through, cannot sell!

What have SM been smoking.. Herrera's last rating change was 23.07.2015

Honors since then: 1x FA Cup, 1x English Super cup, 1x League Cup, 1x Europa League winner

Player of the year at Man Utd, 50 apps, 2 Goals and 11 assists across all comps

Certainly… Certainly he has to rise.

5 hours ago, yucky said:

Honors since then: 1x FA Cup, 1x English Super cup, 1x League Cup, 1x Europa League winner

Wouldn't count on it....

Khedira's last rise was 2012! He's won a lot since then Too!!!!!!

11 hours ago, yucky said:

It's SM....no idea why he didn't get 92. Hope it's one of those random changes.

Sergio Romero deserves at least a +2, amazing goalkeeper and he was able to replace DDG in several matches, including being instrumental in United winning UEFA cup and he is also one of the key players for Argentina NT. Romero is easily one of the top 10 GK of the world.

3 hours ago, RoyalAguila said:

Sergio Romero deserves at least a +2, amazing goalkeeper and he was able to replace DDG in several matches, including being instrumental in United winning UEFA cup and he is also one of the key players for Argentina NT. Romero is easily one of the top 10 GK of the world.

Yep...great keeper..no need to buy another one if DDG leave...

4 hours ago, RoyalAguila said:

based on game time, no. Best backup GK in the world, can't say he's top 10 though.

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players in it should be rated accordingly.

Kovacic +1 for absolute nothing, Herrera stays at 91

Thiago +2, whilst Kante only +1

Oblak to 93, Lloris stays at 92

Rooney -2, while Götze only gets -1 after sitting pretty for ages on 93

Azpilicueta stays 92...

You'd think they would reward players they see week in week out but too often victims of the grass-is-always-greener syndrome

8 minutes ago, yucky said:

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players in it should be rated accordingly.

Azpilicueta stays 92...

You'd think they would reward players they see week in week out but too often victims of the grass-is-always-greener syndrome

They do they're La Liga fanboys always have been.

1 hour ago, yucky said:

Azpilicueta stays 92...

Although I agree with your point you'd have to factor the players you mentioned bar gotze are all regular challengers for Ucl the same way Wilshere didn't drop for years, I don't understand why people are outraged by Rooney drop the guy is simply not good anymore

2 hours ago, yucky said:

Azpilicueta stays 92...

couldn't agree more

31 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Although I agree with your point you'd have to factor the players you mentioned bar gotze are all regular challengers for Ucl the same way Wilshere didn't drop for years, I don't understand why people are outraged by Rooney drop the guy is simply not good anymore

agreed on Rooney

7 hours ago, th3stain said:

Angel Gomes +5.

I just wanted to ask someone to change his picture but the first line will justify the thread i'm posting in (nobody would see it elsewhere). It's been Franco Lopez' face for months now lol.

lol

Don't see how he deserves the rise, played four minutes on his debut and they give him a +5. 70 was fine for a 16 year old.

And they take a whole season to rise Tuanzebe who's now rated the same.

:unsure:

So Costa no longer part of Chelsea plans guess his rating can only go down from here. guess he wants Atletico with there transfer ban does he go to China for 6 months? but they changed the tax law there and no one has gone there since

Lukaku to Chelsea done. followers looking forward to 93 next season

Perisic and Lindehof (EXPECT FURTER RISES these 2 next year) and James Rodriguez all to Manchester United looking very likely

this will make them challengers next season (lingard not good enough/back up material- I WOULD BE SELLING if I had him)

19 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Perisic and Lindehof (EXPECT FURTER RISES these 2 next year) and James Rodriguez all to Manchester United looking very likely

this will make them challengers next season (lingard not good enough/back up material- I WOULD BE SELLING if I had him)

Rodriguez? Not sure

Belotti and Morata looks possible

Lindelof +1 in the coming reviews, he's class and hope he gets going like Bailly

I am looking at brining in some young talent to my small budget side I can sign tom davies for 5 million that's a huge outlay for me is it a good buy everton maybe in Europe so he should get minutes just how good can he be this season with regards to rating