.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

4 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am looking at brining in some young talent to my small budget side I can sign tom davies for 5 million that's a huge outlay for me is it a good buy everton maybe in Europe so he should get minutes just how good can he be this season with regards to rating

Tom Davies played way over his rating last season but there is a rumour he upset the manager Koeman end of last season for some reason. He only played 30mins in Everton's first premiership game. I'll be watching there game against Man City tomorrow wondering if he'll be picked & play 90mins or wether there is any truth in the rumour & he's not used.

Whatever happens he will become a top player eventually but Koeman maybe showing him who is Boss at themoment?

5 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am looking at brining in some young talent to my small budget side I can sign tom davies for 5 million that's a huge outlay for me is it a good buy everton maybe in Europe so he should get minutes just how good can he be this season with regards to rating

Hes a great talent no doubt and will be brilliant in future but I believe we'll see less of him this season with all the midfielders Koeman has brought in this season which is a shame, I just think Klassen and Sigurdson will get the nod over him, still worth buying though.

Personally I would bring in a few cheaper players with your small budget, im having a similar problem with one of my teams, only got 3 million to spend so I'm looking at players like Bruno Xadas at Sporting Braga.

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hes a great talent no doubt and will be brilliant in future but I believe we'll see less of him this season with all the midfielders Koeman has brought in this season which is a shame, I just think Klassen and Sigurdson will get the nod over him, still worth buying though.

Personally I would bring in a few cheaper players with your small budget, im having a similar problem with one of my teams, only got 3 million to spend so I'm looking at players like Bruno Xadas at Sporting Braga.

Bruno Xadas is already taken in this particular game world I have him in others any other central mids that fit that criteria

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

Bruno Xadas is already taken in this particular game world I have him in others any other central mids that fit that criteria

Dennis Geiger (Hoffenheim) only rated 75 but featured in there opening game of the season and played against Liverpool in the UCL.

There's also the 2 boys at Ajax who are up there with Tom Davies in my opinion already:

Frankie De Jong (78)

Donny Van de beek (82)

The'ye ratings will sky rocket this year, both first team players. Ajax is superb for talent because there not afraid to get them in the first team.

Wouldnt be surprised if there not 85+ by the end of the year.

Ahh good old Donny van de beek he is class on  football manager lol anyway yeah he is also taken but I am aware of his talent I am in a biding war with Geiger anymore young lads any position I should be looking at

58 minutes ago, Roachy said:

Ahh good old Donny van de beek he is class on  football manager lol anyway yeah he is also taken but I am aware of his talent I am in a biding war with Geiger anymore young lads any position I should be looking at

Zagadou, Pierre-Gabriel, Maouassa, Amian-Adou, Cutrone, Palombi, Mallo

Theres a few names been listed on the worldwide risers last or second to last page I can't remember. 

On 20/08/2017 at 9:50 PM, Soccahappy said:

Tom Davies played way over his rating last season but there is a rumour he upset the manager Koeman end of last season for some reason. He only played 30mins in Everton's first premiership game. I'll be watching there game against Man City tomorrow wondering if he'll be picked & play 90mins or wether there is any truth in the rumour & he's not used.

Whatever happens he will become a top player eventually but Koeman maybe showing him who is Boss at themoment?

He played first 60mins & played well but was outshone by that other young Everton talent Calvert-Lewin who was tremendous for his age. Still Koeman selected him so the rumours can't be true. Don't hold back unless of course C-Lewin fits your bill??

It is a little too early to make predictions about a single player, but in my opinion, if there is involved some goals (but not from penalty kick - never count that, boys :)) and show us the best that he can, improve his chemistry with the team and make some impressive assists, it is possible if Manchester United wins the title. But we cannot talk about Lukaku alone, the others deserve an increase, too.

7 hours ago, Marek said:

Can Lukaku be 94 at the end of the season if Man UTD wins the title and he scores 20+ goals?

Possibly, if he gets a rise to 93 in the winter then I would say yes but if he's still 92 by the end of season I don't think SM would give him a 2+ rise all in one go.

I do think that Zlatan coming back may make it more difficult for him to get 20+ goals though, there's no way Ibra has come back just to sit on the bench and I can't see them up top together it will be one or the other.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Possibly, if he gets a rise to 93 in the winter then I would say yes but if he's still 92 by the end of season I don't think SM would give him a 2+ rise all in one go.

I do think that Zlatan coming back may make it more difficult for him to get 20+ goals though, there's no way Ibra has come back just to sit on the bench and I can't see them up top together it will be one or the other.

Spot on Kerans91, couldn't have put it better myself :)

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

There's no way Lukaku has been paid 85 m just to sit on the bench :P

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Any thoughts on these players in the Xmas review 

Blind 90-->stay

Darmian 90-->stay

P. Jones 89-->90

Shaw 88-->stay

Fosu-Mensah 78-->82

Pogba 93-->stay

Lukaku 92-->93

Lamela (? Keep 91) -->stay

Loftus-Cheek 82-->84

Nathan 82-->stay

Targett 83-->stay

What I think, but too soon to give a more precise opinion. 

24 minutes ago, Dot I Dot said:

the way things go rn , it seems that morata and lukaku will get their raises.(more possible for morata since he is 91)if not in december , at the end of the season for sure.

Probably +1 for both in december.

On 14/09/2017 at 7:58 PM, tupac_healy said:

Any thoughts on these players in the Xmas review 

Blind stay

Darmian stay

P. Jones 90

Shaw stay

Fosu-Mensah 82

Pogba stay

Lukaku 93

Lamela (? Keep 91) stay

Loftus-Cheek 84

Nathan stay

Targett stay

11 hours ago, Dot I Dot said:

the way things go rn , it seems that morata and lukaku will get their raises.(more possible for morata since he is 91)if not in december , at the end of the season for sure.

yeah, agreed. +1 for both in Dec.

On 25/08/2017 at 9:06 AM, Marek said:

Can Lukaku be 94 at the end of the season if Man UTD wins the title and he scores 20+ goals?

possible

On 18/08/2017 at 6:13 PM, unforgiven said:

eden hazard rise or drop?

stay obviously 

23 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Davinson Sanchez? Possible 89 considering his EL final (though a very unspectacular performance) and his move and first team starts for Spurs

No chance of that happening, 88 in December if he can impress from now until then

8 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Hi, what do you think about?

-Salah 92 possible
-M.Alonso 91 yes
-Lascelles 87/88 86/87 played well so far but remains to be seen if Newcastle can maintain their position
-Propper 89 no. not yet anyway. 

On 06/10/2017 at 11:34 PM, geetay87 said:

Sadio Mane 93? i need another winger (I have Salah) Also do you think i Should sell Gotze?

Nope, stay for now

Sell Gotze

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

Hi, what do you think about?

-Salah 92 decent chance
-M.Alonso 91 yes
-Lascelles 87/88 86/87
-Propper 89 nope