English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

He plays for Swansea' date=' which might hamper his rating, so I wouldn't too sure. It's 100% for a +1, and I'd say 50% solid for a +2 and no chance of a +3, he would need to play for a top 7 club to get that and no disrespects to Swansea, but they aren't in what you would consider as the 'Top 7'.[/quote']

De Bruyne just jumped to 89, Michu definitely has a shot at 90 surely? :confused:

;2397093']it would be ridiculous if Michu hit 90...

IMO' date=' he only should get +1 for now. If he has another great 6 months, then 89[/quote']

after france , italy and now germany reviews , i'm 100% that Michu will be 89

and i think Gary Cahill will do a Bonucci type of raise

Sterling will prob go +11 lol

Well they've given Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 quite generous ratings IMO so there's no reason why the Premier League shouldn't give out even more generous ratings, seeing as SM rate it the top league.

So yeah, why not Sterling +11? :D

;2397093']it would be ridiculous if Michu hit 90...

IMO' date=' he only should get +1 for now. If he has another great 6 months, then 89[/quote']

He hasn't been reviewed for nearly a year and he has been in scintillating form before and after his move to Swansea, showing he can score goals at will in the top two leagues in the world. Has adapted to PL amazingly well. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he jumps from 87-90.

EDIT: And he fully deserves it.

He hasn't been reviewed for nearly a year and he has been in scintillating form before and after his move to Swansea' date=' showing he can score goals at will in the top two leagues in the world. Has adapted to PL amazingly well. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he jumps from 87-90.

EDIT: And he fully deserves it.[/quote']

he got an 87 in April for his La Liga exploits so that is done and dusted. after that rise Rayo Vallecano lost every single game he appeared bar the season closer v Granada, and Michu didnt score anymore.

how on earth do you deserve a 90 with no international or European competition experience?

i dont want to get into it, id be interested to see how most of his goals have been scored, i havent seen them all but i do recall a fair few tap-ins.

and for the record his goals are against:

x2 QPR

x1 West Ham

x1 Sunderland

x1 Crawley (League cup)

x1 Reading

x1 Wigan

x1 Newcastle

x1 WBA

x2 Arsenal

x2 Norwich

x1 Man Utd

x1 Arsenal (FA cup)

not questioning his abilties or anything, clearly can find the net. its just for the record.

but we will see. i stand by 88 now, 89 season end.

;2397236']he got an 87 in April for his la liga exploits so that is done and dusted.

how on earth do you deserve a 90 with no international or European competition experience?

i dont want to get into it' date=' id be interested to see how most of his goals have been scored, i havent seen them all but i do recall a fair few tap-ins.

and for the record his goals are against:

x2 QPR

x1 West Ham

x1 Sunderland

x1 Crawley (League cup)

x1 Reading

x1 Wigan

x1 Newcastle

x1 WBA

x2 Arsenal

x2 Norwich

x1 Man Utd

x1 Arsenal (FA cup)

not questioning his abilties or anything, clearly can find the net. its just for the record.

but we will see. i stand by 88 now, 89 season end.[/quote']

IMO, he will 1000% will be 89, especially how generous the ratings have been. Definitely 50/50 for 90. Del Bosque has promised him his first international cap, he went up to 87 9 months ago (could be 10 depending how slow SM work) which is a long time.

You are surely forgetting who is in the Spanish national squad no? Even Navas, Cazorla, Martinez, Pedro, Llorente, Soldado, Arteta off the top of my head struggle to find a game in that side. All the fore-mentioned players are 3-6 ratings above him.

IMO 89 is a definite, 90 50/50.

IMO' date=' he will 1000% will be 89, especially how generous the ratings have been. Definitely 50/50 for 90. Del Bosque has promised him his first international cap, he went up to 87 9 months ago (could be 10 depending how slow SM work) which is a long time.

You are surely forgetting who is in the Spanish national squad no? Even Navas, Cazorla, Martinez, Pedro, Llorente, Soldado, Arteta off the top of my head struggle to find a game in that side. All the fore-mentioned players are 3-6 ratings above him.

[b']IMO[/b] 89 is a definite, 90 50/50.

so now an 89. i can stomach that statement. i agree he will be 89 by the season end if he carries on the way he is.

the timeframe is irrelevant, its still only 7 la liga games and 20 prem games to take into consideration, not how long its been since a review, and 27 games with 13 goals doesnt justify a straight jump to 90, even a +2 to 89 IMO is a bit much, but with strikers like Martin Harnik & Vedad Ibisevic just getting to 89 now after performing well in the Bundesliga for 3 seasons and getting international pedigree, having Michu in the same rating bracket to me isnt deserved yet at this moment in time, but if he has another good six months then yes id be saying he very much deserves his 89.

I did also read that about Del Bosque giving his word on a NT appearance, bravo to him i wish England did the same with 'in-form' players...of course i didnt forget the names supposedly in front of him in the NT but if your in form and clearly good enough, you should be in contention! & im pretty sure Michu is playing as a lone striker or support striker most of the time so Navas Cazorla Martinez & Arteta arent taking his position?

;2397271']so now an 89. i can stomach that statement. i agree he will be 89 by the season end if he carries on the way he is.

the timeframe is irrelevant' date=' its still only 7 la liga games and 20 prem games to take into consideration, not how long its been since a review, and 27 games with 13 goals doesnt justify a straight jump to 90, even a +2 to 89 IMO is a bit much, but with strikers like Martin Harnik & Vedad Ibisevic just getting to 89 now after performing well in the Bundesliga for 3 seasons and getting international pedigree, having Michu in the same rating bracket to me isnt deserved yet at this moment in time, but if he has another good six months then yes id be saying he very much deserves his 89.

I did also read that about Del Bosque giving his word on a NT appearance, bravo to him i wish England did the same with 'in-form' players...of course i didnt forget the names supposedly in front of him in the NT but if your in form and clearly good enough, you should be in contention![/quote']

I can see it from your point of view, but i'm trying to look at it how SM view it and based on recent ratings (which have been very generous)

I would definitely put my money on him been an 89 in the next month. And i'd also vouch on him being closer to a 90 than 88.

I can see it from your point of view' date=' but i'm trying to look at it how SM view it and based on recent ratings (which have been very generous)

I would definitely put my money on him been an 89 in the next month. And i'd also vouch on him being closer to a 90 than 88.[/quote']

i know, i value your opinion. and as i said, on current form their is no doubt his 89 will stand at the end of the campaign, even if he gets it now or then.

i see this word 'generous' for recent ratings been thrown about lots since they started the top 5 reviews..

very much like to know what the generous ratings have been... i think they have all been spot on more or less...(even as i argue 89 for Michu would be generous! :P)

;2397314']i know' date=' i value your opinion. and as i said, on current form their is no doubt his 89 will stand at the end of the campaign, even if he gets it now or then.

i see this word 'generous' for recent ratings been thrown about lots since they started the top 5 reviews..

very much like to know what the generous ratings have been... i think they have all been spot on more or less...(even as i argue 89 for Michu would be generous! :P)[/quote']

Hamsik +1

Hernanes +1

Inler +1

Both the Ayew Bros

El Shaawry getting +3

Umtiti

Pogba

Lamela +2

De Bruyne +2

They're just the ones off the top of my head mate. Been very generous recently. I think it may be the switch to soccer wiki i don't know. This time last year these players wouldn't have got the rises.

Thats why I used the appropriate smiley :D

Sarcasm :rolleyes: Ox has for me been pretty useless this season so far but he will still get a +1. Cleverley however has established himself in the MU team who are top of the league and has played for Eng a few times as well. If he doesn't go to 89 it would be harsh.

As i stated previously, i seen a comparison of him and Wilshere and he has played 1,000 less minutes scored more goals, more assists, more passes, higher pass completion, less yellow and less red cards as well.

Sarcasm :rolleyes: Ox has for me been pretty useless this season so far but he will still get a +1. Cleverley however has established himself in the MU team who are top of the league and has played for Eng a few times as well. If he doesn't go to 89 it would be harsh.

As i stated previously' date=' i seen a comparison of him and Wilshere and he has played 1,000 less minutes scored more goals, more assists, more passes, higher pass completion, less yellow and less red cards as well.[/quote']

Sure if you say so.

Haha.

He's actually right.

Wilshere

Apps 14

Sub 1

Goals 1

Assist 1

Shots 8

Sh on G 4

Fouls 22

Yellows 3

Reds 1

Cleverley

Apps 29

Sub 2

Goals 2

Assists 4

Shots 36

Sh on G 14

Fouls 16

Yellows 1

Reds 0

Cleverley has played around twice as many games due to Wilsheres injury, but by these, Cleverley has clearly been performing more consistently. Thanks Jono, repped :D